Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What I've Gathered on PM + Questions

Hello, I wanted to share a bit of what I learned on this forum, and hope that the information I give is correct when it comes to PM. This is from what I gathered, I can't guarentee any of the information below. From what I've learned its probably the best product to use, for most, when it comes to NBE. Cycling and spreading out doses' through out the day may also help with growth, [ie. taking 2000MG for 4 days and 4000MG for 3 days]. Calcium might also work with PM. PM also slims the waist and from what I hear helps build thighs and a tush.Blush

PM may also lower the male sex drive and libido, which could be countered with using Maca Root along side of PM. PM from what I understand will cause a dependancy both physical, headaches and such, and mental, 'brain-rewiring' also it increases both testosterone and estrogen levels, but I'm not sure the types of tes and es.

What I would like to ask;
Would anyone recomend this to get a more androgynous apearance.
What would be a good minimum or baseline to start PM and Maca on?
How much generally do you spend on Maca or PM, per month?
are there any facts on PM that I didn't menton that anyone could share?

I've wanted to start breast growth for a while now, but so far all I've been doing is research, mainly on PM. but living in Cali, I'm worried that if I start any kind of NBE that I wouldn't be eligable to start HRT later in life. anybody in California able to shed some light on this subject?
(I appologize that the post seems a little sloppy I wanted to post this but was being rushed today.)

(09-02-2013, 07:25 PM)Opalescent Wrote:  Would anyone recomend this to get a more androgynous apearance.

Yes, I would recommend taking pm to get a more androgynous appearance. That's one of my motives for taking the herb. Besides the breast development, I've also achieved some fat redistrubtion to the bum and hips.

(09-02-2013, 07:25 PM)Opalescent Wrote:  What would be a good minimum or baseline to start PM and Maca on?

I've never taken Maca, so I wouldn't know about a good baseline for that herb.

As for pm, I recommend taking to it slow to see what amount of dosage is most effective for you without incurring any intolerable side-effects. Here's what I did when starting on pm:

Week 1: 500 mg per day
Week 2: 1,000 mg per day
Week 3: 1,500 mg per day
Week 4: 2,000 mg per day
Week 5: 2,500 mg per day
Week 6: 3,000 mg per day

Obviously you don't have to go as high as I did to achieve growth, but I think this is a good schedule to follow if you're taking pm for the first time.

(09-02-2013, 07:25 PM)Opalescent Wrote:  How much generally do you spend on Maca or PM, per month?

I buy my pm in bulk as that is more affordable and convenient for me. I suppose my bulk purchases averages to about $30 per month.

(09-02-2013, 07:25 PM)Opalescent Wrote:  are there any facts on PM that I didn't menton that anyone could share?

Nothing comes to my mind right now. I think you've mentioned all the major points about pm that I'm familiar with.

(09-02-2013, 07:25 PM)Opalescent Wrote:  I've wanted to start breast growth for a while now, but so far all I've been doing is research, mainly on PM. but living in Cali, I'm worried that if I start any kind of NBE that I wouldn't be eligable to start HRT later in life. anybody in California able to shed some light on this subject?
(I appologize that the post seems a little sloppy I wanted to post this but was being rushed today.)

I don't live in California so I don't know why you couldn't start NBE and later take HRT if you wanted to.

Thank you for your quick reply, and I appreciate it, but you did remind me that you should always start with a small dose and work your way up.
(09-02-2013, 07:40 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I don't live in California so I don't know why you couldn't start NBE and later take HRT if you wanted to.
From what I've heard from one of my friends, they could disqualify or bar you from starting HRT if they know you've already exposed yourself to hormones, but Idk if thats for only perscription Hormones, or if it also includes NBE and such.

(09-02-2013, 07:25 PM)Opalescent Wrote:  PM may also lower the male sex drive and libido, which could be countered with using Maca Root along side of PM. PM from what I understand will cause a dependancy both physical, headaches and such, and mental, 'brain-rewiring' also it increases both testosterone and estrogen levels, but I'm not sure the types of tes and es.

I don't think that PM increases estrogen levels. Rather, it chemically mimics estrogen and has similar effects. I doubt, however, that PM would show up as increased estrogen in blood tests (it didn't in mine).

I also think that PM is an anti-androgen. I don't know of any evidence that it increases testosterone levels.

My goal has been a more androgynous look and feeling. PM seems to be working toward those goals.

Opalescent,

I would hazard a guess that there are a multitude of medical advice sites or sites of doctors dealing with feminization that could provide you with more factual info than "I heard from a friend". The military has a term for these folks, "s--thouse lawyers", so named because most of the time the advice they gave was a load of crap. Your friend may be well-intentioned, just not informed. Get the truth from someone well-informed. The California "exemption", or whatever, sounds suspicious to me, (tho, knowing California can be a little strange about some things), I won't guarantee it's not true. Either way, how would they know, unless YOU tell them? A month or two off of any herbs would cleanse you so as to make anything that would possibly be detectable, become undetectable. (I think)

Wanting to become more "androgynous" doesn't exactly make a convincing case for needing HRT. Nor does the simple desire to grow breasts. You said you've done your research, but remember the fact that more than a few folks here thought that HRT and transition was what they absolutely had to have BEFORE taking PM and finding out differently. I feel you're getting just a bit ahead of yourself by talking HRT for what few changes you mention. Give PM a try. There's a better than 50/50 chance you may feel differently. HRT is serious stuff, way beyond androgynous. Think it over, and take care. Patti

Hello,
I live in California and I have bought Maca root powder in Straingsburry section in WM 2 months ago. Love it for now...
Found about it on
http://feelgoodtime.net/what-are-benefit...ot-powder/

Opalescent, Sorry its taken me a while to chip in on this.
I would add a couple of things to what the others have said.
1) 4000mg a day of PM is very high, I dont think I've heard of anyone taking more than 3000mg, certainly not regularly.
2) The reported PM effects other than breast growth are not universal. After 2.5 years I do have good breast growth but have never experienced any of the other reported effects - and I'd give a lot to enlarge my hips and round out my legs!
3) The effects of MACA are again variable at best and I know of several people who have tried it and given it up as an expensive waste of time.

the only way to know the answers of any of this on yourself, is unfortunately to try them.

PM should leave no evidence like self medding on hormones, I had a lower blood serum testosterone after a couple of months on PM before I started HRT. But it was hardly in the female range or anything that a real anti-androgen could do.. so I don't think anyone will be suspicious.

I don't see how they would stop you if you have a psych letter of approval anyway..

Also I honestly believe that the fat redistribution effects of PM depends on the individual, some people just have too high T to ever get that effect I think and PM is at best a mild anti-androgen.

And others have naturally feminine features because they've probably always had low T (and in 2 cases that mentioned fat redistribution I believe this was the case) or been androgen insenisitive partly.

But good luck! Hope you get great results! Big Grin

Thank you everbody for replying.

(09-02-2013, 08:57 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  I don't think that PM increases estrogen levels. Rather, it chemically mimics estrogen and has similar effects. I doubt, however, that PM would show up as increased estrogen in blood tests (it didn't in mine).

I also think that PM is an anti-androgen. I don't know of any evidence that it increases testosterone levels.

Thats good to know the PM doesn't show up in blood tests, one less worry for me.

(09-02-2013, 11:12 PM)Susan Anne Hertz Wrote:  My goal has been a more androgynous look and feeling. PM seems to be working toward those goals.

I'm glad to hear, I hope you'll recieve the results that you're trying to reach Smile

(10-02-2013, 10:01 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Opalescent,

I would hazard a guess that there are a multitude of medical advice sites or sites of doctors dealing with feminization that could provide you with more factual info than "I heard from a friend". The military has a term for these folks, "s--thouse lawyers", so named because most of the time the advice they gave was a load of crap. Your friend may be well-intentioned, just not informed. Get the truth from someone well-informed. The California "exemption", or whatever, sounds suspicious to me, (tho, knowing California can be a little strange about some things), I won't guarantee it's not true. Either way, how would they know, unless YOU tell them? A month or two off of any herbs would cleanse you so as to make anything that would possibly be detectable, become undetectable. (I think)

Wanting to become more "androgynous" doesn't exactly make a convincing case for needing HRT. Nor does the simple desire to grow breasts. You said you've done your research, but remember the fact that more than a few folks here thought that HRT and transition was what they absolutely had to have BEFORE taking PM and finding out differently. I feel you're getting just a bit ahead of yourself by talking HRT for what few changes you mention. Give PM a try. There's a better than 50/50 chance you may feel differently. HRT is serious stuff, way beyond androgynous. Think it over, and take care. Patti

Thank you for the advice, and I understand what you're coming from, but on the subject I was more so curious if anyone had ever been told or read about this criteria somewhere. I currently only want to go for a more androgynous look, while in a later time as my life becomes more stable, start a full transition. I just wanted to make sure my bases would be covered I guess. I understand that PM can affect how I may feel about NBE, but I would like to have my bases covered. No such thing as too prepared.

(10-02-2013, 06:51 PM)AndreaMarkel Wrote:  Hello,
I live in California and I have bought Maca root powder in Straingsburry section in WM 2 months ago. Love it for now...
Found about it on
http://feelgoodtime.net/what-are-benefit...ot-powder/

From what I learned while browsing a bit more on this site and an external research site, Maca roon is an 'adaptogen' and works to balance out hormone levels, of both males and females, and will try to get your hormones in line. So I've decided to not take maca untill after my body begins to mimic that of a female.

(11-02-2013, 07:46 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  1) 4000mg a day of PM is very high, I dont think I've heard of anyone taking more than 3000mg, certainly not regularly.

I admit that the 4000mg was pretty high, and I might have over estemated, but I ment for it to average out to 3000mg a day for a week, with cycling doses.

(11-02-2013, 09:10 AM)aleah Wrote:  PM should leave no evidence like self medding on hormones, I had a lower blood serum testosterone after a couple of months on PM before I started HRT. But it was hardly in the female range or anything that a real anti-androgen could do.. so I don't think anyone will be suspicious.

I don't see how they would stop you if you have a psych letter of approval anyway..

I'm worried that if the Psych would find out, that I would be disqualified for, in a sense, self medicating. (has trouble lying to superiors)

Again thank you everybody for your insight. ♥

Does PM affect facial hair growth at all, like body hair?
If I apply a PM cream to my face, would it help reduce/soften returning hair?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon