Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra poll

As for the original question... I don't really have a favorite. I've worn all types and styles, and a few brands. As long as I get a good fit and it's not RETARDEDLY cheaply made... I'm okay with it. The important thing is that it fits with the clothes I'm wearing over it! Even then I sometimes find myself wearing a cami under my outermost layer to help hide my bra even more. Personally, while I want my bust to be super obvious, I REALLY don't want my bra to be at all remotely visible.

I second that. I want my bra to do its job and stay out of sight. Feels silly to say that considering the photos I have put up here, but then again posting on a forum is not the same as being really present.

Saw this old poll and just had to share my favorite bra. Yes, a little pricey, but whether you are an A or a D this is really sexy, shows the girls nicely and makes me feel extra femme... just sayin'. Shy!

http://www.herroom.com/timpa-16449-duet-...-bra.shtml

(19-01-2014, 11:52 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  Saw this old poll and just had to share my favorite bra. Yes, a little pricey, but whether you are an A or a D this is really sexy, shows the girls nicely and makes me feel extra femme... just sayin'. Shy!

http://www.herroom.com/timpa-16449-duet-...-bra.shtml

Lovely! Thank you for the suggestions ladies!

All my bras are my favorites! 36 Bs and Cs..... Victoria Secret.... a few Playtex..... couple Vassarette pushup bras.... couple Vanity Fair bras....

I don't even own a bra! Well, I do, but they're just a couple of hand-me-downs from when DW was a lot smaller. I like some of those you gals like, though. Tongue

CK Smile

About 2 decades ago, I found a really nice black Maidenform front closure lacey thing that I THINK was a demi, but it was VERY comfy and held the girls pretty nicely!! I'm pretty sure I got it at a thrift store. A few years later I decided to try to get another one just in case this one eventually went bad on me, but, so far, I haven't been able to find one!! :-( I even looked at their site using the same bra name and the same number, but all I could get was CLOSE!! I think the newer ones of that ilk are padded, or something, but, whatever it was, I didn't want that new version, I want the older version!!
A few years ago, I found a really nice bra on eBay, so I bought it. I THINK it was a VS, but it looked REAL nice and I wore it a LOT, Sadly, eventually the straps stretched out and no matter how tight I make them, the setting just will NOT stay where I put them for more than a hour or so, if that!!
I have a couple white Maidenforms with gel straps that are pretty nice, but the cups are pre-shaped. The only thing I don't like about that bra is that after a short while, the straps get a bit "greasy" from my body and the settings I have them on start to slip open and they become useless after about an hour, because I have to keep resetting them every few minutes!!

Prefer push-up bra, my breasts just beginning to grow a little. Choose from the functional bra with simple locks and straps. As for the design polka dots, lace fabric, image roses, cartoon characters.

Does this have to be one I own or just one(s) I like?Big Grin

(21-06-2015, 06:30 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Does this have to be one I own or just one(s) I like?Big Grin

Yes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon