Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra poll

I am just curious what bras everyone likes best.
Currently I love my 38 b playtex tshirt bra which I'm getting closer to filling out every day.

I also wear a 38B. My favorite is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007KMUF6A

Racerback ftw

I really like my Betty Bra.
Well worth checking out their website.

I don't know anything about types of bras, nor do I know anything about companies because I don't fit standard sizes at all (I DO know I HATE Victoria's Secret because they're overpriced, crappy bras that stretch out in a month's time, they don't sell a wide range of sizes and the sizes they do sell are half a cup smaller than actual sizes, so I can't fit ANYTHING).

Uh, I think they're called demis? The really boob-y bras? Those are cute. Although if I even slightly don't fit those ones, because of my breast shape, my nips hang out...And plunge bras are really sexy, because, again due to my breast shape, those are the only bras I can actually get cleavage in.

I absolutely loathe padded push-ups. They barely push me up, and just look so fake and trashy. I'm not sure how so many other women can pull them off so well...I sure can't. =__=

I have a t-shirt bra (38B) that I prefer to wear, but its rather visible through most of my shirts. I have 2 bali bras that I wear a lot more often that are comfortable. But what I really want is the timpa duet lace demi bra

http://www.amazon.com/Timpa-Duet-Lace-Underwire-Electric/dp/B004SMYW5U/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1358873616&sr=8-11&keywords=timpa+duet+bra

Maidenform ultimate push up

how do you manage to pull off a band size of 38. My under bust is 40 at best. No way a 38 would fit without an extender or two.

(27-01-2013, 02:02 AM)spoked451 Wrote:  how do you manage to pull off a band size of 38. My under bust is 40 at best. No way a 38 would fit without an extender or two.

Haha! I'm about to make your jaw drop while simultaneously turning you green: I wear 32's and have the OPPOSITE problem of having to find most of MY bras in the girls departments!

I bought a wonderbra off a clearance rack and didn't discover it was a 36b until I got it home....oops! Then I discovered bra extenders, which add 2 inches per extender, turning my 36b into a 38b :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon