Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got noticed today

I saw a lady doctor today. She was very cheerful and upbeat. I think her mood was even infectious to an extent. Wink

Nothing was mentioned about my breast development.

Later on in the day I participated in a research study about learning trends for autistic and non-autistic adolescents and adults. Amidst all the questions and exams, there was one question that stood out to me. I was given three options to rate the following statement:

Quote:I wish I was of the opposite sex.

The options I could pick from were:

0-Not True
1-Sometimes or somewhat true
2-Often or very true

This was a part of a written exam instead of a verbal exam. This was the only question out of 125 that had anything to do with being transgender.

I picked the last option for the question.

What answer would any of you pick?

(18-02-2014, 12:18 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I saw a lady doctor today. She was very cheerful and upbeat. I think her mood was even infectious to an extent. Wink

Later on in the day I participated in a research study about learning trends for autistic and non-autistic adolescents and adults. Amidst all the questions and exams, there was one question that stood out to me. I was given three options to rate the following statement:

0-Not True
2-Often or very true

This was a part of a written exam instead of a verbal exam. This was the only question out of 125 that had anything to do with being transgender.

Depends when you ask me...right now? Number 3.

(18-02-2014, 12:35 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Depends when you ask me...right now? Number 3.

I thought it was 0-2.

Anyways, I don't think I need to answer myself.

And oh yeah, as a continuation to an earlier anecdote.....the lady defended me against the hassling of this weird dude using female pronouns again.

lol.. damn! I thought the original story was in this thread. Apparently not. Oh well, I'm lazy....but still found the thread for anyone that interested.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17563

(18-02-2014, 12:39 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  And oh yeah, as a continuation to an earlier anecdote.....the lady defended me against the hassling of this weird dude using female pronouns again.

Same two in the same place again? How weird. What did you do?

(18-02-2014, 01:38 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(18-02-2014, 12:39 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  And oh yeah, as a continuation to an earlier anecdote.....the lady defended me against the hassling of this weird dude using female pronouns again.

Same two in the same place again? How weird. What did you do?

Eh, pretty much ignored it and thought to myself how weird it was lol.

I wasn't in the mood to interact with either of them this morning.

Probably a good call regardless. But still, weird.

(18-02-2014, 12:18 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I saw a lady doctor today. She was very cheerful and upbeat. I think her mood was even infectious to an extent. Wink

0-Not True
2-Often or very true

Most of the time, 2.

It would probably be more appropriate to post this as "probably got noticed today, but just don't give a s--t".

I took a little jaunt today, to that bastion of macho manhood, the army base at Ft Campbell. To make it even more interesting, the base hospital. The doctors and nurses there may well know a bit more about what the appearance of the average male should be. I needed to have blood drawn, and get x-rays to see how many stones I had left.

Being of the mood this morning, I slipped into one of my nicest white sheer lace underwire bras, and my prettiest (to me) lacy white panties. Jeans, long-sleeve T, and an unzipped light jacket, and I was out the door. (With curious lifted eyes from my wife). I was impressed with how many polite, but non-committal people I came across.!! Of course, the jacket came off to draw blood, and I know my straps showed, but nary a word was said. At least, not while I was there.

It became a little more interesting in the Radiology department. When I walked in the x-ray room, the nice lady there, ( I say lady, because she handled the situation like one), handed me a pair of drawstring bottoms, then looked at me slightly curiously, and asked if I had any metal in my shirt. (In a t-shirt??) I said no, but I did point out that I had stainless nipple piercings, and that having taken them out for the last 2 surgeries, I really didn't want to bother taking them out, she said that in that case, I could leave my shirt on. While in the changing room, removing my jeans, it dawned on me that she probably was referring to my bra, and the little hooks on the back. Now, discretion being the better part and all that, and deciding I really didn't need a digital visual record with 6 little conspicuous hooks showing on an x-ray in my permanent medical records, I did remove the bra. (But not the undies). When I came back in, she gave me a smile and asked if I was ready? I said, I am now. When she was done, she did comment that the piercings showed up very well, and that she would see me again next year.

I was feeling so good, that when I left the hospital, I made a point to go to the PX and spend an hour wandering around there. All in all, a pleasant day, with a few unexpected, but not so bad, occurrences. Just another little confidence booster, I guess.

(19-02-2014, 07:53 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  3.

It would probably be more appropriate to post this as "probably got noticed today, but just don't give a s--t".

I took a little jaunt today, to that bastion of macho manhood, the army base at Ft Campbell. To make it even more interesting, the base hospital. The doctors and nurses there may well know a bit more about what the appearance of the average male should be. I needed to have blood drawn, and get x-rays to see how many stones I had left.

Being of the mood this morning, I slipped into one of my nicest white sheer lace underwire bras, and my prettiest (to me) lacy white panties. Jeans, long-sleeve T, and an unzipped light jacket, and I was out the door. (With curious lifted eyes from my wife). I was impressed with how many polite, but non-committal people I came across.!! Of course, the jacket came off to draw blood, and I know my straps showed, but nary a word was said. At least, not while I was there.

It became a little more interesting in the Radiology department. When I walked in the x-ray room, the nice lady there, ( I say lady, because she handled the situation like one), handed me a pair of drawstring bottoms, then looked at me slightly curiously, and asked if I had any metal in my shirt. (In a t-shirt??) I said no, but I did point out that I had stainless nipple piercings, and that having taken them out for the last 2 surgeries, I really didn't want to bother taking them out, she said that in that case, I could leave my shirt on. While in the changing room, removing my jeans, it dawned on me that she probably was referring to my bra, and the little hooks on the back. Now, discretion being the better part and all that, and deciding I really didn't need a digital visual record with 6 little conspicuous hooks showing on an x-ray in my permanent medical records, I did remove the bra. (But not the undies). When I came back in, she gave me a smile and asked if I was ready? I said, I am now. When she was done, she did comment that the piercings showed up very well, and that she would see me again next year.

I was feeling so good, that when I left the hospital, I made a point to go to the PX and spend an hour wandering around there. All in all, a pleasant day, with a few unexpected, but not so bad, occurrences. Just another little confidence booster, I guess.

Sounds like you had a all around good day.

Yes it was. So much so that I'm going to repeat this morning when I take my wife to her acupuncturist. Not doing it to get reactions, just doing it because it feels good dammit. And sooner or later, it's gotta happen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon