Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got noticed today

Hi everyone.

I suppose I can forget the belief of my projection being illusionary. I was talking to an acquaintance and the conversation got directed towards the topic of food and sleep. At one point he said I'm a skinny guy and I asked how did he come to that conclusion. (I see myself as having a healthy weight: neither underweight nor overweight.) His basis for me being skinny is that I have 'titties.' In other words, he's noticed that my torso isn't anywhere close to being flat like a typical male chest would be. Interesting enough, he didn't make this comment in a crude or derogatory tone; he said it as a matter of fact. I didn't press the issue because he didn't seem to care one way or the other, and I didn't want to create the impression that I'm self-conscious or ashamed about my 'development.'

After I've thought more about this, I'm thinking these are two possibilities to explain the skinny comment.
  1. He assumes I have such a skinny stomach/waist that it creates projection in the breast area.
  2. He assumes I was overweight at one time. However, I lost a lot of the weight but somehow for one reason or another have kept the breasts.
I think there is some truth to the first possibility. After all, I've been achieving a feminine fat redistribution. The second possibility is false as I've never been overweight. I realize it may seem like I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but I feel like this is some sort of rite of passage. Shy

I would like to hear your thoughts/comments on this. Cool

I think it's likely the first option.

I don't think most people really care about how guys look in the chest region, especially not other guys.

Being noticed is definitely a bigger deal to you than it was to him. No worries, you should look at it as evidence that you are making progress.

Just my opinion, though. I would freak out if I got noticed too ;p

Luckily that probably won't be an issue as mine have decided to stop growing altogether lol

(12-01-2013, 01:19 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  After I've thought more about this, I'm thinking these are two possibilities to explain the skinny comment.
  1. He assumes I have such a skinny stomach/waist that it creates projection in the breast area.
  2. He assumes I was overweight at one time. However, I lost a lot of the weight but somehow for one reason or another have kept the breasts.
I think there is some truth to the first possibility. After all, I've been achieving a feminine fat redistribution. The second possibility is false as I've never been overweight. Shy

Most guys with 'moobs' are overweight to greater or lesser extent and with a shirt on you can generally see a stomach bulge as well as chest swelling and nipples. If you are anything like me you shirt sticks out at your nipples and then hangs straight down, possibly with a valley in the centre.
I suspect that's what he picked up on, probably at an almost subconcious level?

flamesabers ' Wrote:  I realize it may seem like I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but I feel like this is some sort of rite of passage.

I don't think you are making an unnecessarily big deal out of it and I can sympathise with the rite of passage feeling. It is somehow weirdly reassuring to know that they must be real and not a figment of your own imagination, because somebody has noticed them, even if that recognition is itself not very welcome!
I remember the first time it happened to me, I was at an Egyptian airport. I came through the scanner and turned to collect my bags, which stretched my shirt across my boobs and I saw a security guard clock my chest. He came straight over and frisked me to check if I had anything concealed under my shirt. I was soooo glad I wasn't wearing a bra, but unwelcome as it was, I felt strangely elated as well!

(12-01-2013, 07:57 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  If you are anything like me you shirt sticks out at your nipples and then hangs straight down, possibly with a valley in the centre.
I suspect that's what he picked up on, probably at an almost subconcious level?

That describes my appearance perfectly! Big Grin With such an appearance, it makes sense why someone would think I'm skinny. I wonder if this is why over the last few months my mom has been telling me I'm skinny and asking me if I'm eating enough food. Blush

I've always assumed that as my growth becomes noticeable, people (especially my family members) would be inquiring about my health and/or hormone levels, rather than how skinny I am. This is a rather unexpected turn of events for me.

flamesabers ' Wrote:  I realize it may seem like I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but I feel like this is some sort of rite of passage.

(12-01-2013, 07:57 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I don't think you are making an unnecessarily big deal out of it and I can sympathise with the rite of passage feeling. It is somehow weirdly reassuring to know that they must be real and not a figment of your own imagination, because somebody has noticed them, even if that recognition is itself not very welcome!
I remember the first time it happened to me, I was at an Egyptian airport. I came through the scanner and turned to collect my bags, which stretched my shirt across my boobs and I saw a security guard clock my chest. He came straight over and frisked me to check if I had anything concealed under my shirt. I was soooo glad I wasn't wearing a bra, but unwelcome as it was, I felt strangely elated as well!

I would feel uncomfortable if not bothered by being frisked by a security guard. Sad

Hi, Flame.

It is a rite of passage, but gets annoying very quickly. I think it must have something to do with fat distribution. Many people don't know much about how the secondary sexual characteristics develop, and have different ways of rationalizing the reason a healthy male would have a feminized body.

I started going through the same thing after I started wearing clothing that was closer to my size. Now I'm getting used to the stares, and reminders that I'm not eating enough. It happens every time someone comes in for a hug, looks at me from behind, or...basically any time I'm around anyone.

Have you went through the "why do you have boobs" phase yet?

So far getting hugs around the holidays, I could feel them when I was being
hugged but if anyone noticed them they did not say anything.
However I flew to Lauderdale over Xmas and was wearing a lose fitting double pocket button down shirt. I got stopped both ways after the airport
scanner and told to empty my breast pockets. Since there was nothing in my pockets I guess they got noticed lol.

(14-01-2013, 06:01 AM)Intersex Wrote:  Hi, Flame.

It is a rite of passage, but gets annoying very quickly. I think it must have something to do with fat distribution. Many people don't know much about how the secondary sexual characteristics develop, and have different ways of rationalizing the reason a healthy male would have a feminized body.

I started going through the same thing after I started wearing clothing that was closer to my size. Now I'm getting used to the stares, and reminders that I'm not eating enough. It happens every time someone comes in for a hug, looks at me from behind, or...basically any time I'm around anyone.

Have you went through the "why do you have boobs" phase yet?

I find it interesting to hear others have gotten comments about not eating enough.

No, I haven't gone through that phase yet. If more people have noticed, they haven't said anything to me. Perhaps they don't care or maybe they think it's rude to ask? I've always worn shirts that are close to my size. If people have been staring at my chest I've been totally oblivious to it.

If/when people starting asking why I have boobs, my plan is to give them a brief biology lesson: males and females both have breast tissue, when the right hormonal balance is achieved, breasts develop, etc.

(14-01-2013, 01:57 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  So far getting hugs around the holidays, I could feel them when I was being hugged but if anyone noticed them they did not say anything.
However I flew to Lauderdale over Xmas and was wearing a lose fitting double pocket button down shirt. I got stopped both ways after the airport scanner and told to empty my breast pockets. Since there was nothing in my pockets I guess they got noticed lol.

People haven't said anything to me as of yet when I'm being hugged either.

(14-01-2013, 02:18 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I find it interesting to hear others have gotten comments about not eating enough.

You know... Early on I'd gotten those comments as well, of course, I HAD been dieting something major and HAD lost like 80 something pounds, so I kinda just chalked it up to them thinking guys ought to have more bulk.

(14-01-2013, 02:18 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  No, I haven't gone through that phase yet. If more people have noticed, they haven't said anything to me. Perhaps they don't care or maybe they think it's rude to ask? I've always worn shirts that are close to my size. If people have been staring at my chest I've been totally oblivious to it.

If/when people starting asking why I have boobs, my plan is to give them a brief biology lesson: males and females both have breast tissue, when the right hormonal balance is achieved, breasts develop, etc.

Perhaps instead of the words "the right" use the words "a certain". You'd be surprised at just how much of a difference the WAY something is worded makes in the way people react.

(14-01-2013, 02:18 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  People haven't said anything to me as of yet when I'm being hugged either.

Me either, and at this point I don't imagine they ever will since I display my boobies proudly and work hard to make them as visible as possible. I mean. With them fully clothed of course.

I prefer the answer Have you had your protrate checked lately?

(14-01-2013, 08:03 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(14-01-2013, 02:18 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  If/when people starting asking why I have boobs, my plan is to give them a brief biology lesson: males and females both have breast tissue, when the right hormonal balance is achieved, breasts develop, etc.

Perhaps instead of the words "the right" use the words "a certain". You'd be surprised at just how much of a difference the WAY something is worded makes in the way people react.

Good point.

For those who have been noticed, has anyone asked if you're planning to get surgery or something to get rid of your breast development?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon