Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast enlargement

Umm, let's take it down a notch, kiddies.

I was about to tell Pat hi, and welcome aboard, when this broke out. Other folks coming in here have been politely asked to do a little more research, and I'm one who has said it before. We can quote Websters, and be technical, but it's probably nearly universally accepted that calling someone ignorant is saying they're stupid. I've done it lots of times, the intention always being I meant they were stupid. When I saw that, even my happy ass grabbed a 10-foot pole. And while we're at it, let's not put the start of this on Bryony. It doesn't appear that way to me. If I'm the only one who associates ignorant with stupid, then accept my apology up-front. Just call me ignorant. Patti

(11-01-2013, 05:59 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hi Pat,

I'm curious that people still keep popping up using the old weaker herbs now that PM is available.

Bryony

Probably down to Flat to Fem etc Recommending them.

Just the same they are a good starting platform.

And FYI SP Blocks "T" from Becoming "DHT" and as a result the "T" will Convert to "E" instead of "DHT" through the body's natural processes.

Welcome to the site Pat!

(12-01-2013, 08:55 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Umm, let's take it down a notch, kiddies.

I was about to tell Pat hi, and welcome aboard, when this broke out. Other folks coming in here have been politely asked to do a little more research, and I'm one who has said it before. We can quote Websters, and be technical, but it's probably nearly universally accepted that calling someone ignorant is saying they're stupid. I've done it lots of times, the intention always being I meant they were stupid. When I saw that, even my happy ass grabbed a 10-foot pole. And while we're at it, let's not put the start of this on Bryony. It doesn't appear that way to me. If I'm the only one who associates ignorant with stupid, then accept my apology up-front. Just call me ignorant. Patti

no I don't think you're ignorant and hello Patti

(12-01-2013, 12:07 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  

I'm curious that people still keep popping up using the old weaker herbs now that PM is available.

Bryony

Probably down to Flat to Fem etc Recommending them.

Just the same they are a good starting platform.

And FYI SP Blocks "T" from Becoming "DHT" and as a result the "T" will Convert to "E" instead of "DHT" through the body's natural processes.

Welcome to the site Pat!

thank you Lenneth

I'm curious that people still keep popping up using the old weaker herbs now that PM is available. Does it disagree with you? If you haven't tried it, I would recommend it.

Good luck,

Bryony

thank you and if I came on a little strong I appologise, Pat

(12-01-2013, 02:16 PM)Pat Wrote:  

I'm curious that people still keep popping up using the old weaker herbs now that PM is available. Does it disagree with you? If you haven't tried it, I would recommend it.

Good luck,

Bryony

thank you and if I came on a little strong I appologise, Pat

No apology needed! I genuinely am curious, because I keep seeing Fenugreek mentioned in the midst of posts talking about PM. I do think that PM does not agree with everybody, which may explain it, which was why I asked.

I used to take PM, some 15 years ago, because I started to panic about prostate enlargement (hypochondria was one of the many manifestations of my GID).

I started PM 16 months ago, and I'm now a full A cup. (I think.... 35 inches under breast, 39.5 around, so 36A bra which I bought for curiosity's sake ... I don't even know if that is the right one, but it seems to work.)

That seems as fast as you'd expect a pubescent girl to grow. Why take more?

Anyway, I mainly take them to keep my brain right, and they do that job perfectly.

B.

(12-01-2013, 04:10 PM)bryony Wrote:  I used to take PM, some 15 years ago, because I started to panic about prostate enlargement (hypochondria was one of the many manifestations of my GID).

Wow, I didn't even know PM was available 15 years ago. Where did you buy it and was it expensive? Just curious!

Misty

(12-01-2013, 06:56 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(12-01-2013, 04:10 PM)bryony Wrote:  I used to take PM, some 15 years ago, because I started to panic about prostate enlargement (hypochondria was one of the many manifestations of my GID).

Wow, I didn't even know PM was available 15 years ago. Where did you buy it and was it expensive? Just curious!

Misty

Whoops!!! Typo Typo Typo!

I meant that I took SP 15 years ago! Doh!

B.

FG gets mentioned because it does different things than either SP or PM. The weaker herbs can induce changes, at a slower rate and with less effect. To each their own.

(13-01-2013, 12:40 AM)bryony Wrote:  
(12-01-2013, 06:56 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  

Misty

Whoops!!! Typo Typo Typo!

I meant that I took SP 15 years ago! Doh!

B.

I get my herbs at puritan pride, every thing I buy is working for me, they sell pm, also their brand of it, I think it's reasonable...Pat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon