Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast enlargement

Shocked 

I have been on saw palmetto,red clover,and fenugreek plus breast enlargement pump for about a month.I'm showing some increase in breast size.What I'd really like to know is should I be using a testosterone blocker.I'm looking for any information you guys can give me.

(11-01-2013, 02:05 PM)Pat Wrote:  I have been on saw palmetto,red clover,and fenugreek plus breast enlargement pump for about a month.I'm showing some increase in breast size.What I'd really like to know is should I be using a testosterone blocker.I'm looking for any information you guys can give me.

You are on a testosterone blocker. SP.

Hi Pat,

I'm curious that people still keep popping up using the old weaker herbs now that PM is available. Does it disagree with you? If you haven't tried it, I would recommend it.

Good luck,

Bryony

B,

I think it is just a matter of ignorance. As they research more about NBE, especially here, PM, and its effects, will be well revealed.

JTX

(11-01-2013, 06:38 PM)JTX Wrote:  B,

I think it is just a matter of ignorance. As they research more about NBE, especially here, PM, and its effects, will be well revealed.

JTX

This exactly. He doesn't even know what the herbs he IS using do.

(11-01-2013, 07:34 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(11-01-2013, 06:38 PM)JTX Wrote:  B,

JTX

This exactly. He doesn't even know what the herbs he IS using do.

I came here looking for advice not a bunch of crap about what I do and don't know I'm doubtful about you guys do and don't know.
thank you very much.

Pat,

I was replying to Bryony's comment, not criticizing you. Ignorant means uninformed or uneducated, not stupid. Your question about wanting to know if you need a T-blocker while currently using saw palmetto (which just happens to be one of the best known T-blockers) leads us to think you do not know what saw palmetto does. This makes us think you have not researched the herbs you are taking to find out what they do and how they affect your body, both good ways and bad. In Bryony's sweet way, he was subtly recommending that you might want to do some more reading around here, this is called research, to find out more of what is going on and how all these different herbs work. Most, if not all of your questions will be answered by reading previous threads and their posts on this forum.

By the way, AbiDrew did answer your question.

I was not intending to offend you and apologize that you took it that way.

JTX

(11-01-2013, 11:43 PM)Pat Wrote:  I came here looking for advice not a bunch of crap about what I do and don't know I'm doubtful about you guys do and don't know.
thank you very much.

No. You didn't come here for advice. If you'd come for advice you'd've been happy with the advice given. Instead you attempt to belittle us for telling you to do what we ourselves have to do constantly: research.

What you are wanting is to be handheld. I do not practice handholding. I point you in a direction and then leave it up to you to either go where I point you, or not.

(12-01-2013, 12:51 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(11-01-2013, 11:43 PM)Pat Wrote:  I came here looking for advice not a bunch of crap about what I do and don't know I'm doubtful about you guys do and don't know.
thank you very much.

No. You didn't come here for advice. If you'd come for advice you'd've been happy with the advice given. Instead you attempt to belittle us for telling you to do what we ourselves have to do constantly: research.

What you are wanting is to be handheld. I do not practice handholding. I point you in a direction and then leave it up to you to either go where I point you, or not.

I apoligize for the way I acted. I have researched what I thought was enough apparently it wasn't your so called hand holding isn't neccesary I imagine with your attitude toward me I don't need your advice, as far as I know I didn't recieve any advice from you or anyone else.

AFAIK SP is not a T Block anyways but there aren't many Known natural T-Blocks. You could try lots of Spearmint tea. I think hops may also have T -Blocking properties. It really depends what your body is currently doing and what you personally want. too little T can be a negative thing, even for genetic women so be Careful and research as much as possible. I'm noticing un - needed egotism on the boards lately: while it's not my place to tell others how to communicate - Some of you are acting like jerks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon