Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast enlargement

Hello Pat.

Welcome to the board. Smile

I think it really depends whether you'll get the best NBE results by taking a t blocker or not. Some members who take pm also take sp or another t blocker, while others do not. I fall into the latter category. My advice is to use as few as herbs as possible to make it easier find out what works for you and what doesn't. If you find you can get good results without using a t blocker, you may not need one at all. If your growth stalls or stagnates, it might be worth it to see if a t blocker can help with getting your growth back on track. Until you find a NBE regime that works for you, you'll most likely have to do a bit of self-experimentation to find out what are the most effective herbs for you.

(12-01-2013, 08:55 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Umm, let's take it down a notch, kiddies.

I was about to tell Pat hi, and welcome aboard, when this broke out. Other folks coming in here have been politely asked to do a little more research, and I'm one who has said it before. We can quote Websters, and be technical, but it's probably nearly universally accepted that calling someone ignorant is saying they're stupid. I've done it lots of times, the intention always being I meant they were stupid. When I saw that, even my happy ass grabbed a 10-foot pole. And while we're at it, let's not put the start of this on Bryony. It doesn't appear that way to me. If I'm the only one who associates ignorant with stupid, then accept my apology up-front. Just call me ignorant. Patti

lol you're funny Patti, abidrew85's attitude just didn't set well with me so I jumped back like white on rice I hold no hard feelings toward him
and wished I hadn't said what I did.Maybe I was being stupld....Pat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon