Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

addicting?

Slippery "slope". Pun intended, right?

(25-12-2012, 02:24 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Slippery "slope". Pun intended, right?

lol. Blush

They are awful fun to play with aren't they... Big Grin

Uhm... errr... (takes her hands out from under her lounging t-shirt guiltily) Blush

Honesty is always the best policy. (Especially when it's so much fun)!!

ha ha! And I thought I had a dirty mind! Big Grin

B.

(25-12-2012, 02:29 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

lol. Blush

They are awful fun to play with aren't they... Big Grin

Uhm... errr... (takes her hands out from under her lounging t-shirt guiltily) Blush

I know! Tell me about it! Big Grin

B.

I don't know if addiction is really the right word, but I am also unable to stop feminization. I have tried a couple of times over the last 8 months. I think the real motivation for me is that I have finally discovered what has been "missing" in my life.

It's interesting to me that while I still enjoy looking at shapely women, it is not with male lust but rather a desire to look and feel like she does. I find myself looking at hairstyles, nails, jewelry, and clothing a lot (which I never noticed before). I have no gay feeling though, in fact I find the male body to be pretty disgusting.

I only know that I am very unhappy when I attempt to stop NBE and feminization.

Good luck and be happy!

Misty

Addicted? Absolutely no. Just because when I quit for a while to change type, say PM to BO, I nearly panic that I am not taking anything and may lose what I have. Just because I obsess about it until I start again doesn't mean I am addicted. An estrogen high, maybe. But addicted? No way. Rolleyes Right, I am not addicted. I am not addicted. Maybe someday I will actually believe that. And I only want to fill out that B cup bra nice and tight. Uh Huh. And I will stop after that. Uh Huh. Right. Everyone that believes that stand on your head.

Addicted? No. I don't think so. My goal from the outset has been to see this through to the end of the Tanner stages, which takes years. I've been on NBE herbs for 17 months (PM for 12). Two more years and I should be nearing the end of their development. At that time I hope to be able to switch to a maintenance dose of PM and keep everything I've gained, and also evaluate whether I should take advantage of some other herbs.

That's the plan anyway. I'd like to think that anyone going into NBE would have a similar plan, because many of the changes of hormone replacement are permanent. It's not a game. For those who aren't fully committed, they should consider quitting as early as possible. If they want to but can't, then I'd say they're addicted, and whether that turns out to be good or bad depends on the individual.

Addicted? No. I don't think so. My goal from the outset has been to see this through to the end of the Tanner stages, which takes years. I've been on NBE herbs for 17 months (PM for 12). Two more years and I should be nearing the end of their development. At that time I hope to be able to switch to a maintenance dose of PM
--------------------------------------------------------------
Well, almost. To get to the end of the Tanner stages you will have to complete your breast development by ncluding lactation. The breast will be complete or wwhat is normally considered complete, but some development will be on hold until the breast prepares for lactation. then the final development will occur with the final prep of the milk duct system. Just thought I would mention that.

(15-01-2013, 01:00 AM)Wishful Wrote:  Addicted? No. I don't think so. My goal from the outset has been to see this through to the end of the Tanner stages, which takes years. I've been on NBE herbs for 17 months (PM for 12). Two more years and I should be nearing the end of their development. At that time I hope to be able to switch to a maintenance dose of PM
--------------------------------------------------------------
Well, almost. To get to the end of the Tanner stages you will have to complete your breast development by ncluding lactation. The breast will be complete or wwhat is normally considered complete, but some development will be on hold until the breast prepares for lactation. then the final development will occur with the final prep of the milk duct system. Just thought I would mention that.

Uh? That sounds like you are saying that there are a lot of childless females who never finished developing their breasts! Surely not?

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon