Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

addicting?

Star 

Anyone else ever find themselves not addicted per se but wanting to stop taking what it is to feminize body or gain breasts to only find themselves later on back at it. Being 26 I'm sure I want what herbs and pm will give me and while I think I'd rather wait till I'm older after kids etc since I started and got progress I simply jist can't seem to stop take breaks sure but full on stopping idk am I alone on this urge

Oh hell no.....can take slight breaks...but the feeling..feeling of them there...the sensitivity....the feeling of filling a bra...the profile in a tshirt....can't stop....hope all know what I mean

You are not alone, I find myself unable to stop. My girl friend is the only person that knows I am taking herbs. She was very, upset about my growth. Since that time she has shown interest in unconscious excitement during our intimate moments. I was tring to keep covered much of the time, one day she said while putting on a tee shirt, do not look at mine you will not show me yours.
I do not want to stop, my breasts look like breasts. The mental effects are a blessing. My life has been filled with depression and confusion. That is gone now clarity of thought, calm, peaceful thoughts, happiness have replaced the dark thoughts of my past.
I am tring to slow growth and keep the mental effects. I have never been happier while taking herbs.

You are lucky I would love to let my girlfriend know unfortunately as accepting it on judging as she is she is very anti anything feminine and breasts being the most feminine thing I can think of I am self assured that that would not go well she thinks it's hormonal imbalance I have gone to the doctor just to make notes to have blood work done as if I am concerned luckily was when my testosterone was low because of pm so it seems plausible unfortunately because of pm at the time and constant gender reversal role playing in the bedroom my mind was definitely and female mode and I came out as transgender which I retract it almost immediately within the hour what damage was done when I went into extreme details from since I was young I've had a very very strong feminine side since then I have to prove that I am kind of a man's man work out all the time 11 percent body fat steel worker she even notice that my testicles were a little smaller than usual the other day though yesterday I ask what she would do if my breasts or to grow to the point where I needed support she said she would pay for surgery herself I refuse that and that I am perfectly comfortable with them now and would like them I just would like support both physically and fashionably
She knows is a very erogenous zone for me now and like your girlfriend she often plays with my in the bedroom where I read on Yahoo Answers is such that where women are disgusted to even touch a chest with that looks like breasts on a man I find myself very lucky to have a girlfriend who is actively touching my chest reassuring me that she does not mind
Unfortunately this just encourages me to keep going until the point of no return which both I am fearful and excited I would like full c cups especially since I hear the bigger they get the more sensitive they become as much as I'd like to stop I find myself believing that I never can I throw product away I buy new ones I throw clothes away I get new ones is endless
Do you have any pics would love to see the progress

I know exactly what you mean. There are times when I want to stop, especially since I've gained about 10 pounds since starting on herbs. But then I look at my developing curves and remember what it's all for. Some days it can be hard, when you look in the mirror and the person looking back isn't you.
Probably the two things I love the most about taking herbs is 1. My arm pits never sweat now, that used to be a huge issue for me.
And 2. I feel like my "male" urges are under control. I enjoy the idea of never having to suffer through an embarrassing erection again.
But yes, some days I try to tell myself that I want to stop. But then I end up taking my herbs anyway! Addicted is the word.

I haven't wanted to stop with my NBE program, but there was an occasion when I increased my pm dosage in order to maintain the mental effects from pm. If taking NBE herbs allow you to feel more like yourself, I don't see that as an addiction. After all, it's not like NBE herbs can induce a manic episode or something. Hypothetically speaking, imagine if a guy who fully identified as a male and had zero interest in feminizing his body spent some time taking NBE herbs. I think he would soon feel anxious, embarrassed, maybe even depressed about the effects of the NBE herbs. I strongly suspect he would never become addicted or have a strong desire to continue taking NBE herbs.

I think there's a big difference between wanting to stop NBE for your own reasons, and trying to want to stop because some people aren't receptive about your decision to pursue NBE.

Flamesabers,

I think your description is spot on. Those of us that desire feminization have found NBE to be quite rewarding. Since my nipples have become sore, I relish the pain knowing that the miracle has begun. I have longed for this transition all my of life and now that it is happening I feel fulfilled. And, the mental aspect has mellowed me out. I am not as frustrated as I once was, and I look forward to each day to see just how my program is progressing.

I had to make a decision before beginning my program to finally accept that I have to please myself rather than trying to be what others perceive me to be. I have denied myself all my life and was miserable. Now, I feel content and am actually pleased that I have begun this journey. I can at least savor the moments even if I don't reach my goal of a "C" cup. I can enjoy the effort put forth and know that I am being true to myself. That is rewarding as well. And, I do believe if you are doing what feels right to you, it can become very addictive.

Regards,
KellyG

i feel the same way too, only i take hops. but for now im on a break until after i slow down on weed because i feel like the weed interrupts the growth.
after hops has somewhat feminized my body i can't stop for good because i don't want to loose what i already have.

I don't really have a choice... not so much addiction as a dependency, because without it, it's anxiety and depression. I had it in mind that if they ever got too large, I would consider surgery, but that was before they became highly erogenous. Kinda stuck with them now! Big Grin

B.

(07-12-2012, 04:51 PM)tara koxx Wrote:  1. My arm pits never sweat now, that used to be a huge issue for me.

That's probably my favourite part of everything! Women's deodorant never helped me at all, and even Axe Dry (I found this is what works best for me) didn't completely help by any means. If I forget deodorant one day, it's no longer such a big deal!

I always assumed my urge for NBE came and went every now and again because I'm bipolar, and I'm pretty much like that with everything. But maybe that's just normal. Some days I feel like I'm fine the way I am, that I need to stop trying to become the curvy, busty woman that I've always wanted to be. And some days I actually abhor what I'm doing, and wish that I had instead gone on a journey to shrink and get rid of my breasts and become more masculine. But I always end up going back to wanting large breasts again, wanting to continue on NBE, wanting to feel like a normal female for once in my life. I actually get scared of running out of herbs and not being able to afford more, because I don't want to lose what I have, and don't want my results to stall any more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon