Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One-Year on PM: C-cup (Yayee!) and lactating :)

Hi Robin,

I imagine you've looked into the possible hazards, but just in case you haven't, there was an article around about problems with lactating and what you have to do to avoid them. I don't recall all the details, but you have to think about what happens when lactating is being used to feed a baby, i.e. regular draining, hygiene etc, otherwise there is a real worry about mastitis. As I recall, a baby gets latched on pretty regularly, and I remember my wife getting very uncomfortable if too long went by.

Just a thought!

Best regards,

Bryony

(29-11-2012, 12:29 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hi Robin,

I imagine you've looked into the possible hazards, but just in case you haven't, there was an article around about problems with lactating and what you have to do to avoid them. I don't recall all the details, but you have to think about what happens when lactating is being used to feed a baby, i.e. regular draining, hygiene etc, otherwise there is a real worry about mastitis. As I recall, a baby gets latched on pretty regularly, and I remember my wife getting very uncomfortable if too long went by.

Just a thought!

Best regards,

Bryony

Considering this following comment she made, I very much doubt she's got much to worry about in the getting it sucked on department:

(29-11-2012, 03:04 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  In the meantime, my boyfriend has offered up his massaging services to all the folks online here that need it!!! LOL. Such a sweetie, huh??

Guys are such opportunists! Ha!

And Robin... Careful there girl... I may just have to take him up on his offer if I ever wind up lactating Wink Tongue

Not really though, you guys live way too far away from me to make that even a slight possibility LOL.

But seriously... you have any idea how lucky you are to have him? Girls like us just don't find guys like him all that often. The odds are unfortunately against us Dodgy

Just a thought!

Best regards,

Bryony

Thanks for the thoughts but I am pretty sure my volume of production is a small fraction of what a feeding Mom would have. I think, that in the "fuller" phase, at maximum I can produce maybe a tablespoons worth a day, if that! I think I wouldn't have enough to feed a small lab-mouse. Smile

(29-11-2012, 01:50 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(29-11-2012, 12:29 PM)bryony Wrote:  Considering this following comment she made, I very much doubt she's got much to worry about in the getting it sucked on department:

[quote='robin_beales' pid='63199' dateline='1354154667']
In the meantime, my boyfriend has offered up his massaging services to all the folks online here that need it!!! LOL. Such a sweetie, huh??

Guys are such opportunists! Ha!

And Robin... Careful there girl... I may just have to take him up on his offer if I ever wind up lactating Wink Tongue

Not really though, you guys live way too far away from me to make that even a slight possibility LOL.

But seriously... you have any idea how lucky you are to have him? Girls like us just don't find guys like him all that often. The odds are unfortunately against us Dodgy

Abi, I am very VERY aware of how lucky I am to have him in my life. We just celebrated 5 years together. I have known him for almost 11 years, and even as a friend he was just the sweetest guy. As a couple, I am blessed.
As you say, we "types" rarely get real relationships. It takes a really special person to see past the fetish or fantasy or "tranny chaser" side of themselves, and us, and just see another person in us -- not an oddity, not a curiosity -- rather that we feel and hurt and laugh and love and hope and, yes, fuss over our nails and hair and skin and all that "girly stuff" that makes us who we are.
I have had a lifetime of posers and less-than-secure men, curious fetishists, and guys "findng themselves" at my emotional expense. From my teens until my late 30's, it was a revolving door of whackos, mommas boys, cheaters, and the cowardly straight guys (you know the type --- he makes you believe it is real until it is time to meet the friends, then it is "...adios, sorry but people will think I am gay..."
Anyway, all that is past. It seems like a bad dream from a world I barely recall.
Yup. I am lucky to have "my guy" in my life Smile
Thanks for noticing him Smile He is my world.

(30-11-2012, 05:06 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  

Just a thought!

Best regards,

Bryony

Thanks for the thoughts but I am pretty sure my volume of production is a small fraction of what a feeding Mom would have. I think, that in the "fuller" phase, at maximum I can produce maybe a tablespoons worth a day, if that! I think I wouldn't have enough to feed a small lab-mouse. Smile

Abi, I am very VERY aware of how lucky I am to have him in my life. We just celebrated 5 years together. I have known him for almost 11 years, and even as a friend he was just the sweetest guy. As a couple, I am blessed.
As you say, we "types" rarely get real relationships. It takes a really special person to see past the fetish or fantasy or "tranny chaser" side of themselves, and us, and just see another person in us -- not an oddity, not a curiosity -- rather that we feel and hurt and laugh and love and hope and, yes, fuss over our nails and hair and skin and all that "girly stuff" that makes us who we are.
I have had a lifetime of posers and less-than-secure men, curious fetishists, and guys "findng themselves" at my emotional expense. From my teens until my late 30's, it was a revolving door of whackos, mommas boys, cheaters, and the cowardly straight guys (you know the type --- he makes you believe it is real until it is time to meet the friends, then it is "...adios, sorry but people will think I am gay..."
Anyway, all that is past. It seems like a bad dream from a world I barely recall.

(30-11-2012, 05:20 AM)robin_beales Wrote:  I have had a lifetime of posers and less-than-secure men, curious fetishists, and guys "findng themselves" at my emotional expense. From my teens until my late 30's, it was a revolving door of whackos, mommas boys, cheaters, and the cowardly straight guys (you know the type --- he makes you believe it is real until it is time to meet the friends, then it is "...adios, sorry but people will think I am gay..."

Well... I've only been "out" for a bit over a year now, prior to that I'd tried several times to initiate relationships as a guy with girls and just couldn't understand why it always just felt awkward and "not right".

At one point I'd just given up. Then when I was out at Uni I was pressured by my room-mates and friends and associates to try dating again, and once again, just a bunch of awkwardness and "this isn't right" vibes.

Enter super severe depression, getting kicked outta school and sent back home, spending nearly a year on my deep soul search, and now I know. I was trying to approach things as a "guy" and I'm not one.

I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual, but I think I lean a little more towards guys...

Thing is... The sort of thing you've described... This is a big reason why I'm NOT out there trying to find love right now. I'm an obvious transsexual right now and I'm only ever going to attract exactly the sort of scum you just described at this point. There's no way I'm going to find a guy who can fully accept me as a girly girl and love me as a girly girl until my body can be made to better match with the girly girl inside my soul. And even then it might still be a challenge because I'm not going to withhold my past from anyone if it starts to get serious.

I'm not a gay man, I don't want a gay relationship, and until I can get a relationship as a woman with a man I don't want anything to do with them at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon