Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One-Year on PM: C-cup (Yayee!) and lactating :)

Hi Y'all. Big Grin
Been w long while since I was online here but thought I'd post an update on my routines and results.
I have now been on PM at a dosage of 3000mg (21 days on, 7 days off) for a year, and SP at a dosage of 1000mg/day each day for 14 months. I have supplemented with Maca Root and Fenugreek every so often for a few weeks at a time too --- on and off.
As I noted in my initial posts (http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12724) in August 2012, I started off quite flat (no moobs) in 2010/11 but grew to the point I was in a 36 B-cup quite fully in August. I can now report that I am way past that, and am starting to almost come out of my 36 C-cup bra's, and I (and my boyfriend especially!Wink love the positive changes.

I think the most exciting thing to have happened though, and that is what is causing me to write tonight, is that I have been lactating now a great deal. It started very small about a month ago, and has been now steady in occurrence. My bf says I "taste different" and that even my body "smells different" to him. He says I "smell like a Mom", which is weird but I have heard other guys saying their wives smelled different when pregnant --- and attributing that to the production of breast-milk. Of course, I am not pregnant (PM is a miracle herb but I don't expect that I am growing ovaries! LOL) but I am now able to squeeze my nipples (both sides, yes) and can squirt white breast milk. It is cool and beyond that, it is such a wonderful affirmation of my feminization and identity.
Anyway, I just thought I would share that.
Anyone else with a similar experience?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No lactation for me, thank you. Don't really want it. But I am very happy for you! Congrats!

You look so great. That's crazy that you've got these results already! I personally hope PM doesn't make me lactate, but you're also on a very high dose.

PM in this first month has already given me sensitive nipples for the first time in my life, so I dunno, maybe that'll happen to me if I'm on it long enough. LOL

Congratulations! Smile

Were you trying to lactate or was it a unexpected blessing for you?

(16-11-2012, 04:37 PM)sfem Wrote:  No lactation for me, thank you. Don't really want it. But I am very happy for you! Congrats!
ThanQ Smile I didn't "set out" to have it happen however it is just another pleasant phenomena along the path I have chosen --- it is somehow reinforcing and reassuring.

(16-11-2012, 07:15 PM)Doll Wrote:  You look so great. That's crazy that you've got these results already! I personally hope PM doesn't make me lactate, but you're also on a very high dose.

PM in this first month has already given me sensitive nipples for the first time in my life, so I dunno, maybe that'll happen to me if I'm on it long enough. LOL
Thanks so much --- but the results have been a long-time in coming. I was remarkably sensitive early-on w PM, and it just went from month-to-month getting better and better, fuller and firmer.

And yes, I think the continued high-dosage has been good BUT it is making me rethink if 3000mg/day/21days for a year is too much. I have been thinking of dropping to a "maintenance" dosage of about 1500mg/day/21days but keeping the SP where it is. I find the smaller, non-working or barely-working "thingie" to be as feminine and attractive as the fuller breasts themselves. So I may change up my routine as the year comes to a close.

Also, the other reason I may change up is I want to focus a whole lot more on my booty and hence Maca and Fenugreek or Hops may be the way to go --- and the changeout will allow focus on other things.

(17-11-2012, 04:37 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Congratulations! Smile

Were you trying to lactate or was it a unexpected blessing for you?
Wasn't trying at all. My bf noticed it first (in my "taste") and then I realized I could "milk" myself (took a bit to figure it out! Rolleyes )

It is an "unexpected blessing" as you say --- it is reaffirming. I am liking it.

Congrates Hun , looking fab and a true inspiration .
I have had liquid but not white . Have you used
any suction devices to the routine ? ( besides bf ) Lol Wink

(28-11-2012, 09:16 PM)mady Wrote:  Congrates Hun , looking fab and a true inspiration .
I have had liquid but not white . Have you used
any suction devices to the routine ? ( besides bf ) Lol Wink

Mady, thank you for the comment and the giggles (the bf commentWink

I have not used any artificial suction devices, but as you suggest, I have had ample (sometimes too "ample'Wink help in the massaging and suctioning area from my boyfriend. I really haven't thought about it much (because it is our habit) but I am actually guessing the daily massaging and play and such (I am trying to not get too graphic here, but you can imagine....) has actually played a role in keeping blood circulation and tissue stimulation going on. It does make sense.

I really think the progress of a PM/SP pairing, and trying to match a womans periodicity of hormone pulses, has made a huge difference. (Plus I think it gives my liver a real rest each month.) I think also that I started SP for quite a number of weeks BEFORE introducing the PM really laid the "groundwork" for the PM to come in and have a reasonable effect early.

As far as the lactating, yeah mine is white and definitely milky, whcih is awesome. I am now paying real attention to it and I notice there are times when they seem fuller and it is easier to coax milk, and times when it is more difficult. Perhaps my mimicking the female cycle-time is also mirroring the fullness at certain times of the month.
I will post more when I get a feeling or sense of what is really happening.

In the meantime, my boyfriend has offered up his massaging services to all the folks online here that need it!!! LOL. Such a sweetie, huh??
Guys are such opportunists! Ha!

Awsome Results robinCool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon