Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How Did You

This hardly sounds like a healthy relationship to me. You can't even cross your legs without catching looks? I don't see why anyone would subject themselves to this level of control voluntarily. Nevermind, I see why....but it hardly seems worth all the stress.

Ridiculous. Then again, I'm single, so maybe my demands for a low stress life are too much lol

You are more them.correct and many have told.me.the same.thing..she wasn't.like.this till.recent
Been together for a year august and.I'd say June.is when.she get iffy on.the dressing.up.and such. She's.not fat but chubby I.think.honestly.she's so.self-conscious of.her bf looking.more of a woman then.she does (she's very feminine.just talking.figure wise) I'm very well.in.shape.which when.my breasts grow only shows.more even.the little growth I.have shows outlined in.my.shirts I love.it.though.
I have snapped.more then.enough.times.about.this.new.control.she's.trying.to.place.and.expressed.more.then.enough.that if.it persists I will.no.longer be with her. She has calmed down a bit.but I refuse to be controlled but.I.do.love.her so.I.respect her wishes and.thoughts but also.take.them with a grain.of.salt.
she told.Lego.uncross.my.legs today and.told.her.this.is how.I prefer to.sit so.take.it.or.leave it
Think.I'm.reaching.my.wits.end with it.all.we shall.see how.long it.continues lol

This sounds like her insecurity issues, pure and simple, to me. If I'm right, there is no real way round it, you either grin and bare it, or go.
It may be that she is the one needing a therapist rather than you.

BTW, I don't really understand the leg-crossing issue - everyone crosses their legs, male and female - so it sounds as though she is looking for things to make her seem 'threatened' in her mind, to reinforce her own belief that she isn't good enough as a woman... I've experienced that problem as well, I'm afraid.

2nd paragraph. Absolutely.correct that is exactly what it.is every argument we have it pops up somewhere "I just wish I was good.enough"

We've been married 9 years in November and it still comes up, even in normal conversation. This morning she said for no apparent reason, " You don't really need me, you could easily find someone better than me".
All I can ever say is "Yes I do need you and no I don't want anyone else", then it goes away until the next time.

Hahaha oh the irony of.our relationships. I say how.I need her in.detail.and.she finds other ways to say it finally it goes away till.next time.just wish she'd let me.express my feminine side in appreciation lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon