Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM & headaches

In theory, it should, yes. Try it. Do look for a spot where the skin is thin, though. Only 10 % gets through the skin.

(22-06-2012, 06:27 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've been having lower back pains for a while, I feel it most when I'm lying down. Do you think it would help to apply the cream on my lower back?

When you say "lower back" do you mean kidneys? Because that sounds exactly like my experience back in September - which is why I dropped to 1 every 3 hours.

See: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10220

Just to be on the safe side, why not try, even on your lower dose, making sure that you do not exceed one capsule in 3 hours? It really isn't a big deal to organise.

Good luck!

B.

(22-06-2012, 08:44 PM)bryony Wrote:  When you say "lower back" do you mean kidneys? Because that sounds exactly like my experience back in September - which is why I dropped to 1 every 3 hours.

See: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10220

Yes, I would say in that area. I would describe it more as being tense and uncomfortable, but sometimes there is pain. When I lie down I get the feeling I need to pop my lower back to feel better. I have been getting professional massages to help deal with this.

Thanks for the link. It sounds like drinking lots of water everyday could also help with this.

By the way, did you ever see a doctor regarding your lower back pains? I'm wondering if there is something a doctor can do to help or whether I'll just get the advice of taking it easy, drink lots of fluids, etc...

(22-06-2012, 08:44 PM)bryony Wrote:  Just to be on the safe side, why not try, even on your lower dose, making sure that you do not exceed one capsule in 3 hours? It really isn't a big deal to organise.

Good luck!

B.

Yeah, I can try this. With any luck I'll have the same growth as I do now so that my pm supply will last longer. Smile

So now it looks like my plan consists of:
  • Drinking more water
  • Taking only 2,000 mg of pm
  • Use progesterone cream
  • Only take 1 capsule of pm every three hours

Thanks everyone for your help.

I've been feeling better since Friday, no more headaches as of yet. Hopefully I'm clear as far as not getting anymore pm headaches. Smile

(24-06-2012, 11:48 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've been feeling better since Friday, no more headaches as of yet. Hopefully I'm clear as far as not getting anymore pm headaches. Smile

Great! Well done. It would be interesting to see if restricting yourself to one every 3 hours would let you go back to the dose you were on before.

By the way, to answer your earlier question (sorry about that), no, I didn't go to the doctor after all, because the pains went away when I changed to 1 every 3 hours! Smile

B.

(24-06-2012, 11:58 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(24-06-2012, 11:48 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've been feeling better since Friday, no more headaches as of yet. Hopefully I'm clear as far as not getting anymore pm headaches. Smile

Great! Well done. It would be interesting to see if restricting yourself to one every 3 hours would let you go back to the dose you were on before.

By the way, to answer your earlier question (sorry about that), no, I didn't go to the doctor after all, because the pains went away when I changed to 1 every 3 hours! Smile

B.

I'm going to wait a while longer to see how my back is doing. I'm also applying progesterone cream on my lower back twice a day to see if that helps. If I can keep making progress with 2,000 mg instead of 3,000 mg of pm I might just stick with that. It would definitely make my current supply of pm last a lot longer. If things start to stall though, I'll probably work back up to 3,000 mg. Regardless of which dose works for me, I'm not planning on going cold turkey anytime soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon