Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Strange mutated perineal region!!!

Wink 

(20-06-2012, 02:53 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(19-06-2012, 09:42 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I don't think the sign is in a very flashable place though, would have to bend over as a greeting.

Not sure I trust you lot enough for that, even putting aside my newfound shyness Big Grin

But it would be a good trust building exercise for the club though. Big Grin

Can we call it the fake sideways smile club? Big GrinTongue Vertical is the limit?

(20-06-2012, 02:53 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(19-06-2012, 09:42 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I don't think the sign is in a very flashable place though, would have to bend over as a greeting.

Not sure I trust you lot enough for that, even putting aside my newfound shyness Big Grin

But it would be a good trust building exercise for the club though. Big Grin

Big Grin Like falling over backwards? Big Grin

(19-06-2012, 09:42 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(19-06-2012, 08:16 PM)bryony Wrote:  Did you start on PM 6 months ago? If so, it will probably be like mine after another 3....

Maybe we should form a club Big Grin Show the "secret sign" to get in.... kilt wearers only Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

B.

Yeah, almost 6 months now.

I don't think the sign is in a very flashable place though, would have to bend over as a greeting.

That made me think of this clip - apologies for poor quality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F53uAOIq70s

B.

It's an uncomfortable experience the first few times. I'm going to protect a bit of anonymity here, but in an old job we were working a site that had ticks. Between clearing and building, we were on that site for over a week and had to check eachother for ticks every night before crashing out.

(20-06-2012, 10:22 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  It's an uncomfortable experience the first few times. I'm going to protect a bit of anonymity here, but in an old job we were working a site that had ticks. Between clearing and building, we were on that site for over a week and had to check eachother for ticks every night before crashing out.

Yeesh! What a way to get ticked off! (ba-doom-chink)

B.

(20-06-2012, 10:06 AM)bryony Wrote:  Big Grin Like falling over backwards? Big Grin

Yes, that was exactly what I was thinking of.

(20-06-2012, 10:10 AM)bryony Wrote:  That made me think of this clip - apologies for poor quality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F53uAOIq70s

B.

lol.

Nothing here Sad ... i am broken! hahhaha.. the only thing i have noticed other than the darkening, is a thickening of skin down there, as well as increased 'moistness' down there as well as sensation change in the perinnal area and a certain femenine odor.. am sure the phermones have changed. lol time to use FDS Tongue

as one of the other posters said, i would mind a bit either if it happened to me!

I just checked and I am not eligible for club memership yet. However, I have noticed before that when lying on my side with my feet drawn up a bit i reached back there and noticed an accumulation of fat there that felt just like vaginal lips. Anyone else notice this? That sure had me wondering at the time. Now this has me wondering again. Would this make me eligible?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon