Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Strange mutated perineal region!!!

Ok, I've beaten around the bush elsewhere with this one trying to be delicate, but I think I've been misunderstood.

The area in my perineal region has taken on an almost exact representation of a female labia... lips, clitoral hood, etc. (but without the sensitivity)

It is the spookiest thing I've seen, at least on my own body.

The only reference I could find using google is here
http://ambergoth.wordpress.com/2011/06/0...n-scrotum/ which is pretty much a valid description of what I see (with a mirror).

I remember that when, earlier, I brought up the subject of discolouration underneath the penile shaft a lot of people discovered that they had it but just hadn't looked.

So what I want to know now is... am I the only weird pseduo-hermaphrodite here? Or are there others? Big Grin

B.

Hello B. that is very interesting, i have never noticed it. i would check but am confused on what where to look.i don't get it.

(18-06-2012, 11:22 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Hello B. that is very interesting, i have never noticed it. i would check but am confused on what where to look.i don't get it.

Hi D,

Probably hasn't affected you yet... I've been on a high dose for about 9 months, and only just noticed it.

It appears immediately below the scrotum. If it all looks normal there with a mirror, you don't have it.

B.

(18-06-2012, 11:46 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(18-06-2012, 11:22 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Hello B. that is very interesting, i have never noticed it. i would check but am confused on what where to look.i don't get it.

Hi D,

Probably hasn't affected you yet... I've been on a high dose for about 9 months, and only just noticed it.

It appears immediately below the scrotum. If it all looks normal there with a mirror, you don't have it.

B.

Well B, you piqued my interest enough for me to check and I don't think I have it. I been on pm for only 3 months so maybe it'll develop later on.

I did some research on this and apparently male fertility can be determined by the anogenital distance. I found an interesting quote on wikipedia on this:

(FYI: the anogential distance is the distance between the anus and genitals.)

Quote:Measuring the anogenital distance in neonatal humans has been suggested as a noninvasive method to determine male feminisation and thereby predict neonatal and adult reproductive disorders.

Wikipedia does mention the dark stripe on the scrotum developing as a result of HRT, but nothing about a psuedo-labia. Maybe you're right that there is no mention of this because of the lack of documentation.

Something else I remembered about hermaphrodites is there have been cases of people born with what looks like female genitals but actually have Xy chromosomes and they don't develop as males until they reach puberty. I think basically what happens is instead of transforming from female to male in the womb, they make the transition upon puberty.

I doubt the reverse can happen though. However, if the body thinks it is female because of the high continual dose of pm, who knows what it will do?

I would not mind one bit if it happened to me I can tell you that. I wish there was more info on it though.

Thanks for the replies. My guess is that this is probably something that is likely to be more frequent now that there are more options open to GDs who choose not to transition but just want to get rid of the depression/etc. In the old days, the only way to get hormones was to embark on the road to SRS/GRS - which meant that this "anomaly" got cut away.

Also, it think it might be possible that the darkening effect is particular to PM. The blog post that I referenced refers only to an outline, mostly like a 'dotted' outline, but this was by someone on prescribed hormones.

Mine on the other hand is, more like the real thing, surrounded by much darker skin, with a very light inner part.

It's weird, it's spooky, but it is fascinating.

B.

(19-06-2012, 11:01 AM)bryony Wrote:  Thanks for the replies. My guess is that this is probably something that is likely to be more frequent now that there are more options open to GDs who choose not to transition but just want to get rid of the depression/etc. In the old days, the only way to get hormones was to embark on the road to SRS/GRS - which meant that this "anomaly" got cut away.

Also, it think it might be possible that the darkening effect is particular to PM. The blog post that I referenced refers only to an outline, mostly like a 'dotted' outline, but this was by someone on prescribed hormones.

Mine on the other hand is, more like the real thing, surrounded by much darker skin, with a very light inner part.

It's weird, it's spooky, but it is fascinating.

B.

Imagine the Implications if PM can cause the growth of other female body parts than breasts....

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I've been doing allot of reading to get as much information as I can and to get a good feel of the place before I start participating.

I must say that I was particularly intrigue and a little bit worried by your post Bryony, so I did a search on the subject. I found a research paper that might give you a lead on what is happening to you. It's about a birth defect called hypospadias. I'm not saying this is your case, but there are similarities. Some of the drawings resembles what you describes and according to the paper the possible causes might be related to phyto-estrogens and anti-androgenic substances.

http://www.hypospadias-emotions.com/chapter01.html

I hope this will help you shed some light on what is happening to you.

PS my English is quite limited but I'm working real hard on it, so please bare with me.

(19-06-2012, 04:48 PM)Reina Wrote:  Hi! I'm new to this forum. I've been doing allot of reading to get as much information as I can and to get a good feel of the place before I start participating.

I must say that I was particularly intrigue and a little bit worried by your post Bryony, so I did a search on the subject. I found a research paper that might give you a lead on what is happening to you. It's about a birth defect called hypospadias. I'm not saying this is your case, but there are similarities. Some of the drawings resembles what you describes and according to the paper the possible causes might be related to phyto-estrogens and anti-androgenic substances.

http://www.hypospadias-emotions.com/chapter01.html

I hope this will help you shed some light on what is happening to you.

PS my English is quite limited but I'm working real hard on it, so please bare with me.

Hi Reina,

don't worry, your English is fine!

Thanks for the concern, but it definitely is not hypospadias. What I have, and at least two other people in the blog reference at the start have, is some kind of pigmentation effect, combined with some development of the scrotal mid-line ridge, (perineal raphe).

It seems to me (without consulting an expert) that there appear to be estrogen receptors in that area that are attempting to make it look as female as possible!

More info on the raphe Here.

B.

More evidence turned up by Google:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=26718.0

about 3/4 of the way down a member called isterriis says:

"And I thought I was the only one, mine is very dark almost red but is hidden, my skin folds over it and the part on where my scrotal sac is the same, (my testis never dropped) so if you look under my penis it almost look like inner labia hanging out. "

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon