Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Strange mutated perineal region!!!

(19-06-2012, 11:01 AM)bryony Wrote:  It's weird, it's spooky, but it is fascinating.

I keep thinking back to that quote about it's the body's way of telling the GRS doctors where to cut. Interesting enough, someone in the forum you provided the link for makes the same point.

Quote:Hmm, maybe that's a way of letting the doctors know where to cut down there when the time comes, lol.

Here's another quote that I think provides a plausible explanation for what's going on.

Quote:Maybe the estrogen reawakens a faint cellular memory in that line where the fetal vaginal opening used to be, as if it yearns to reopen to its original state.

I think this sounds similar as to why males have nipples and breast tissue even though it stays undeveloped without the aid of HRT or pm.

Finally got around to looking....and this is kinda freaky lol

It's like a darker color in the shape of a vagina, and above the anus there is a pinkish shiny spot, that my skin usually covers. There sure is a lot more flesh down there now.

Not sure if this is what you're talking about or not, bryony. I may not be as far along as you.

Still it does kinda resemble it, and definitely wasn't there 6 months ago.

(19-06-2012, 06:37 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Finally got around to looking....and this is kinda freaky lol

It's like a darker color in the shape of a vagina, and above the anus there is a pinkish shiny spot, that my skin usually covers. There sure is a lot more flesh down there now.

Not sure if this is what you're talking about or not, bryony. I may not be as far along as you.

Whew! That's kind of a relief! Big Grin

Did you start on PM 6 months ago? If so, it will probably be like mine after another 3....

Maybe we should form a club Big Grin Show the "secret sign" to get in.... kilt wearers only Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

B.

(19-06-2012, 08:16 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(19-06-2012, 06:37 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Finally got around to looking....and this is kinda freaky lol

Whew! That's kind of a relief! Big Grin

Did you start on PM 6 months ago? If so, it will probably be like mine after another 3....

Maybe we should form a club Big Grin Show the "secret sign" to get in.... kilt wearers only Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

B.

I suppose by the end of this year I'll be eligible for club membership. Tongue

Should we vote to make you president of the club bryony? Big Grin

The mission statement of the club could be finding new physical signs that prove you're taking pm.Blush

I suppose by the end of this year I'll be eligible for club membership. Tongue

Should we vote to make you president of the club bryony? Big Grin

The mission statement of the club could be finding new physical signs that prove you're taking pm.Blush
[/quote]

Big GrinI definitely vote we make you President of the Club. When can I join? Huh

(19-06-2012, 08:16 PM)bryony Wrote:  Did you start on PM 6 months ago? If so, it will probably be like mine after another 3....

B.

Yeah, almost 6 months now.

I don't think the sign is in a very flashable place though, would have to bend over as a greeting.

Not sure I trust you lot enough for that, even putting aside my newfound shyness Big Grin

OK, had to check things out as well. The area is darker but no other signs. Only been on PM for a couple of weeks but have tried herbals and B.O for a period previously.

As I've said before... in our situation, a sense of humour is essential!

Big Grin

B.

(19-06-2012, 11:29 PM)bryony Wrote:  As I've said before... in our situation, a sense of humour is essential!

Big Grin

B.

You're not kidding. If we took things to heart than we'd probably be a miserable bunch.

(19-06-2012, 09:42 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I don't think the sign is in a very flashable place though, would have to bend over as a greeting.

Not sure I trust you lot enough for that, even putting aside my newfound shyness Big Grin

But it would be a good trust building exercise for the club though. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon