Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying Ainterol PM in bulk powder?

(11-08-2012, 08:03 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(11-08-2012, 07:43 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  (if you don't get the pic reference, ask and I will explain Later)

I don't get the pic reference. What is it?

From a Cartoon about a bungling aspiring superhero called "The Tick" and his Sidekick, their Battlecry was "SPOON!"

Here's a Vid Clip of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcm-J7lQT3w

(11-08-2012, 08:25 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(11-08-2012, 08:03 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(11-08-2012, 07:43 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  (if you don't get the pic reference, ask and I will explain Later)

I don't get the pic reference. What is it?

From a Cartoon about a bungling aspiring superhero called "The Tick" and his Sidekick, their Battlecry was "SPOON!"

Here's a Vid Clip of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcm-J7lQT3w

That was funny. Smile

So, I got my 2nd batch of PM powder today....and it came with spoons....only catch?

These things are tiny compared to what I was using. Was I taking over 3000mgs of PM a day or something before? It was just a normal kitchen 1/4 tsp spoon.

These are a sixth of the size of the one I was using. Kinda disturbing lol

(20-09-2012, 08:01 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  So, I got my 2nd batch of PM powder today....and it came with spoons....only catch?

These things are tiny compared to what I was using. Was I taking over 3000mgs of PM a day or something before? It was just a normal kitchen 1/4 tsp spoon.

These are a sixth of the size of the one I was using. Kinda disturbing lol

Perhaps a smaller spoon is included because the powder is more potent than previous versions?

Do you know how many servings you need with the smaller spoon to equal 1,000-2,00mg of pm?

That's a good point. I wish i had gotten the spoon with my first canister so I could compare them, but oh well.

The old powder is type M, and the new kind that came with spoons is R1, so you may be onto something.

It says the same thing on both canisters though. 2 spoons is 500mg, so 4 would be 1000mg. I just didn't get any spoons at all with the old type M canister.

(20-09-2012, 10:09 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  That's a good point. I wish i had gotten the spoon with my first canister so I could compare them, but oh well.

The old powder is type M, and the new kind that came with spoons is R1, so you may be onto something.

It says the same thing on both canisters though. 2 spoons is 500mg, so 4 would be 1000mg. I just didn't get any spoons at all with the old type M canister.

The pm capsules I've taken have always been R1. It seems strange Ainterol would have a different type of pm for its powder than for its capsules. Huh

So hypothetically two spoonfuls of your powder would fill one of the capsules I take?

(20-09-2012, 11:19 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  So hypothetically two spoonfuls of your powder would fill one of the capsules I take?

Supposedly, but two of these tiny spoonfuls don't look even close to the amount contained in a 500mg capsule.

It's confusing.

(21-09-2012, 04:00 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(20-09-2012, 11:19 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  So hypothetically two spoonfuls of your powder would fill one of the capsules I take?

Supposedly, but two of these tiny spoonfuls don't look even close to the amount contained in a 500mg capsule.

It's confusing.

It makes me wonder if Ainterol is doing that on purpose. Dodgy

(21-09-2012, 06:19 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  It makes me wonder if Ainterol is doing that on purpose. Dodgy
Normally a company that wants your money won't tell you to use LESS of their product. They want you to use MORE of the product, or at least enough that it produces results and gets you to come back and buy more of it.

Hi Sarah,

My bottle of R1 PM came with the 2 tiny spoons as well. They are much smaller than the spoon that came with my first bottle of type M PM powder.

See the pics I posted in my thread, for a comparison of the size:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11493&pid=69913#pid69913

The old spoon, which I'm still using, is indeed about half the size of a 500mg capsule. It takes 4 spoonfuls from the small spoon to fill the large one. Which makes the small one about 62.5mg's.

BigDave

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon