Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying Ainterol PM in bulk powder?

Ok, so I don't think I'm going to stop taking PM anytime soon, and was considering ordering the X-R1 extract promotion....but it's only 60 caps. A bottle of R1 is only 100 caps. I really hate the feeling of seeing the bottle get empty so fast ;p

Rather than paying around 20 bucks every couple of months with shipping each time, I'm thinking about getting the powder in bulk and capping them myself.

Only problem is, I'm not really sure what the best place is to get 500-1000 empty gelatin capsules at. Or what kind of tiny measuring spoon I'd need to do it. I've seen some capsule filling machines, but it seems like kind of a waste. I only plan to cap the PM powder and wouldn't mind spending the minimal amount of time it'd take to fill them manually.

Anyone else done this? I've been looking online for a couple of hours but am pretty much back where I started.

Maybe I should just be lazy, order the XR1 promo, and cross my fingers lol

Opinions are appreciated.

Well, I don't guess any of you are doing this. Fair enough.

I found out that it comes with a tiny measuring spoon. Figure if nothing else I can empty cheaper herb capsules and fill with PM. Maybe even try mixing up a topical lotion with the PM powder as an experiment.

The giant tub of powder is on its way.

(26-05-2012, 04:32 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Well, I don't guess any of you are doing this. Fair enough.

I found out that it comes with a tiny measuring spoon. Figure if nothing else I can empty cheaper herb capsules and fill with PM. Maybe even try mixing up a topical lotion with the PM powder as an experiment.

The giant tub of powder is on its way.

is it the X-R1?

I thought of getting that one but saw haw few capsules it had and decided against it...

Nah, just PM powder uncapped...for cheaper. I don't even think it's R1, not that I mind, since I was growing faster before R1 came along anyway. It may not be related though

Pretty sure X R1 only comes in the 60 cap bottles.

Here's what I ordered.

http://www.ainterolherbs.com/ainterolspu...-p-56.html

200gm for 20 bucks. Beats buying it by the bottle I think. I'd go ahead and get 500gms if there was a discount, but since it's 50 bucks for that, and 15 for the 100gm....why not try out the 200gms? lol..I've been thinking about doing it this way for awhile ;p

It's just that I can get the bottles US shipped within 3 days for no extra charge, so usually I put off buying it until I'm out...and at that point don't want to wait 3 wks for this powder to ship from overseas. This time I have about 50 caps left so I can afford to wait.

I have some old RC caps that gave me a massive headache the only time I took them, so I can use those to cap the powder for awhile.

If i have to, like you say I can use in tea or yogurt or something. But this stuff is really nasty tasting if it's the same powder from the caps, so I'll stick with capping them until I have no viable alternative.

you know, you could also try making a tea with it....

Chrishoney bought an encapsulator and empty capsules on e-bay.

Wow, that is strange. I was just thinking about you isabelle, was gonna crash your thread again to ask about possibly making a tincture or a lotion with PM powder....as I have a feeling you've done something similiar with other dried herbs.

From what I've read the tincture seems easy enough to make, but not sure I'd want to buy expensive vodka to rub on my chest. I've considered rubbing alcohol, but I don't know if that would work or not. I've seen vinegar could be used as well, but I think that would smell pretty odd. Also distilled water? Not sure if that would penetrate the skin as well as alcohol would though.

As for the lotion idea....I assume I could find a good natural lotion with no parabens or aluminum byproducts to mix the powder with? Seems too easy though, I'm not really sure which method would be preferable to use as a topical.

Anyways I guess I have a few weeks to figure it out.
Thanks again for your help lol

Oh...and I also am going to try taking a break from PM, as I think I've stalled. I don't have any rashes or any negative symptoms, but the lack of tingles and growth are enough to convince me. The buds are still there, and nipples still pretty sensitive, but it's nothing like it was when they were growing.Can I continue to take SP for an anti androgen? From my understanding it just prevents DHT conversion..so it shouldn't be a factor in stalling.

And also, can I use topicals while taking a break from PM to get out of the stall, or would that be defeating the purpose. I'm leaning towards no on that one ;p

Sorry, that's probably over 10 questions there.

Hi Sarah,

My best experiences were with olive oil. But that was for fenugreek seed. PM is a root, and that means the recipe is the same as for seeds. Wine won't do, if you want a hydroalcoholic extract, you'll need vodka, yes. A Polish one isn't too expensive.

If you want to make a lotion afterwards anyway, try glycerin. Only, I don't know how much of the goodies will be left in the spent powder. Experiment with the kitchen blender, the micowave, the oven or a slow cooker. Set it below the water boiling point, as for making tea. Because glycerin is a liquid with a high boiling point, you can leave it covered in the oven for hours. Glycerin smooths the skin. It's the major ingredient in any lotion base, condom and elastic friendly, and less dangerous in the sun than alcohol.

The solvency is similar to that of alcohol, meaning it will extract the same chemicals from the powder that alcohol would. There is a chance that miroestrol dissolves better in olive oil: you can compare the two extracts. In earlier posts I linked a publication that reported activity in an extract in water. It was made in 24 hours in a soxhlet extractor. You can mimic that in the oven, or in a coffee percolator. Check regularly to make sure the water doesn't dry up.

Karen just wrote in my program thread yesterday that lowering the dose is more effective than breaking, so yes, you can keep using the cream. Do keep using SP.

(26-05-2012, 10:38 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Sarah,

My best experiences were with olive oil. But that was for fenugreek seed. PM is a root, and that means the recipe is the same as for seeds.

So, if roots and seeds in theory have the same recipe...then for example I could take like 3-4 cups of olive oil, put it in a mason jar along with 200 mg maybe idk. Keep it out of the light, shake it once a day, strain it through a cloth, then back in the jar for another week....and I'd have a PM tincture made with olive oil? Feel free to correct me on this, because it's all second hand info to me. I'm lost. Oh...and distilled water would work too? That seems wild compared to alcohol and olive oil..doesn't seem like it'd break down the powder as well, but you know better than I. I get that the water would boil off, but wouldn't that just leave a powder like you had to begin with?

In case the tincture method I've read about is false....where would one purchase something like glycerin for lotion? I can't say I've ever seen it in a store...but then again I've never looked. Provided I get the glycerin, I'd just take a small amount of PM powder, add it to the glycerin, stir it up in some kind of oven tin and bake it?

Sorry, once again I am clueless lol

I'm still thinking a break from internal consumption of PM would be a good idea since it's been 5 months, stall or not. I may try to get the lotion going tommorrow if I can find that glycerin.

Thanks for all your help.

Sarah,
It does sound like a break from PM would be a good idea. I have seen several posts which say that they have experienced a growth spurt after a break, and it sounds like you are not growing at the moment.

freddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon