Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flowers aren't the only thing Budding this spring!

(10-05-2012, 12:31 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  what is the average time it takes for the buds to appear for most of you?

Mine showed up after a month on FG/SP/RC and a month on PM, but don't expect it to be that quick for you.

Or you may end up flipping out like Diva Chick Big Grin

(10-05-2012, 01:17 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(10-05-2012, 12:31 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  what is the average time it takes for the buds to appear for most of you?

Mine showed up after a month on FG/SP/RC and a month on PM, but don't expect it to be that quick for you.

Or you may end up flipping out like Diva Chick Big Grin

Flipping out? How?Huh

Meh, replace "flipping out" with frustrated.

I was really just joking, but check out the post history if you want to see Pansy Mae preaching patience to a number of Diva's anxious posts when results weren't as fast as he/she would like.

Not that I'd feel any different if I saw little change after a few months. Stalling is a pretty helpless feeling.

ah, not something that i'd do myself.

(10-05-2012, 01:57 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Meh, replace "flipping out" with frustrated.

I was really just joking, but check out the post history if you want to see Pansy Mae preaching patience to a number of Diva's anxious posts when results weren't as fast as he/she would like.

Not that I'd feel any different if I saw little change after a few months. Stalling is a pretty helpless feeling.
Hey Now!!Big Grin A girl gets impatientWink yes it is very helpless feeling. things are going great now though. Finally!!Wink

(12-05-2012, 03:32 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  
(10-05-2012, 01:57 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Meh, replace "flipping out" with frustrated.

Hey Now!!Big Grin A girl gets impatientWink yes it is very helpless feeling. things are going great now though. Finally!!Wink

great to hear.

How are the buds coming allong?

Hello Lenneth. Thanks alot! they are coming along. i will be uploading updated progress pics at the end of this month.which will be three moths solid on PM.i can tell you one thing for sure,they are like very sensitive,tender.it is like really hard to hide them under a thin shirt.they like really poke out now.and bounce. it is nice though.Big Gringood luck with your journey. Diva Chick 32....

(12-05-2012, 09:56 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  Hello Lenneth. Thanks alot! they are coming along. i will be uploading updated progress pics at the end of this month.which will be three moths solid on PM.

Good, glad they are coming along nicely for you.

(12-05-2012, 09:56 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  i can tell you one thing for sure,they are like very sensitive,tender.it is like really hard to hide them under a thin shirt.they like really poke out now.and bounce. it is nice though.Big Gringood luck with your journey. Diva Chick 32....

On the buds being so sensitive and tender I figured something out to help with that, walmart sells a seamless sports bra made by "Danskin Now" that is thinner than most t-shirt fabrics and are invisible under most shirts (These), they have no cups padding or bulges and are very stretchy and they sell for about $10 for two, get some of those and some nursing breast pads and add them in over your buds, it should provide enough cushioning to protect them as well as conceal them.

Hope it helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon