Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Lotus, your boobies look great. How do you hide them? Smile

(04-02-2014, 05:40 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, your boobies look great. How do you hide them? Smile

Thank you Pom, Smile

I can't anymore, winter provides some camo with extra layers, but honestly what's the point off trying to hide them anymore! Not like I'm fooling anybody! Can't wait for warmer temps! Rolleyes

Mistress, thank you so much for posting the info on liver cleansing... I for one had no idea. I actually just scheduled one on my phone calendar for May, 3 months out. Since I'm relatively simple minded, I think I will try the apple juice cleanse, plus I love apple juice! Big Grin I do drink green tea several times a week, so hopefully that is helping, too.

Thanks again for sharing that, it may not only facilitate breast growth for a lot of us, but more importantly help our livers to recover from some long term abuse....

I know Sammie and I do have an affinity for the spirits on occasion! Cool

Hugs!
Lisa

I personally use tumeric (1/2) teaspoon in warm water with mAnuka honey and clove of raw garlic twice a day . This regime is for one week every 3-4 months . These herbs are according to ayurveda no side effects what so ever .

(04-02-2014, 10:12 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  I know Sammie and I do have an affinity for the spirits on occasion! Cool

Hugs!
Lisa

LOL Ha! An affinity? Hee hee The Crown Royal and Glenfiddich delivery drivers bypass the stores and just drop the cases at my door!Big Grin
Don't give me that "affinity" nonsense, sassy one!

(04-02-2014, 10:12 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  Mistress, thank you so much for posting the info on liver cleansing... I for one had no idea. I actually just scheduled one on my phone calendar for May, 3 months out. Since I'm relatively simple minded, I think I will try the apple juice cleanse, plus I love apple juice! Big Grin I do drink green tea several times a week, so hopefully that is helping, too.

Thanks again for sharing that, it may not only facilitate breast growth for a lot of us, but more importantly help our livers to recover from some long term abuse....

I know Sammie and I do have an affinity for the spirits on occasion! Cool

Hugs!
Lisa

My pleasure, the tea helps, even helps fight tooth decay, some of these add-ons seems like a Swiss Army knife in ways, lol

(04-02-2014, 02:23 PM)myboobs Wrote:  I personally use tumeric (1/2) teaspoon in warm water with mAnuka honey and clove of raw garlic twice a day . This regime is for one week every 3-4 months . These herbs are according to ayurveda no side effects what so ever .

That's a great idea, those herbs are used in so many other home remedies and Ayurveda

(04-02-2014, 02:55 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 10:12 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  I know Sammie and I do have an affinity for the spirits on occasion! Cool

Hugs!
Lisa

LOL Ha! An affinity? Hee hee The Crown Royal and Glenfiddich delivery drivers bypass the stores and just drop the cases at my door!Big Grin
Don't give me that "affinity" nonsense, sassy one!

Sammie, I'm sure those delivery guys love you too! Rolleyes

Mistress,

I would like to say a huge 'Thank you' for all the effort you put in to educate people like me.

You truly are a treasure chest of information and give unstintingly of your time.

I will certainly take this on board.

Thank you again

M x

>>>Sammie, I'm sure those delivery guys love you too! Rolleyes <<<

Don't let her fool ya' with that no dressing in public nonsense, she figured out their schedule and flashes 'em when they drive by, ergo the door to door deliveries! Tongue

(04-02-2014, 09:15 PM)Miranda-nata-est Wrote:  Mistress,

I would like to say a huge 'Thank you' for all the effort you put in to educate people like me.

You truly are a treasure chest of information and give unstintingly of your time.

I will certainly take this on board.

Thank you again

M x

Thank you Miranda, that's so cool to hear! Wink

(05-02-2014, 01:11 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  >>>Sammie, I'm sure those delivery guys love you too! Rolleyes <<<

Don't let her fool ya' with that no dressing in public nonsense, she figured out their schedule and flashes 'em when they drive by, ergo the door to door deliveries! Tongue

ROFL,

Lisa GB you're soooo bad I love it! Big Grin

(05-02-2014, 01:11 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  >>>Sammie, I'm sure those delivery guys love you too! Rolleyes <<<

Well how do you know scotch is all they're delivering, sassy girl?Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon