Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(02-02-2014, 05:12 PM)JustEmily Wrote:  From reading in various places, I have found that genistein is a good pro aromataise, but when it is in soy it is counteracted by daidzein.

There is a supplement called icool that is only synthetic non-soy genistein 30mg.

Do you think this wold be helpful?

It looks promising Emily,it would be helpful for women seeking healthier alternatives. Now if they can come up with an affective anti-DHT facial cream for sensitive skin they'd have a huge market, right! Wink

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, I really do appreciate it,Big Grin Sammie I'll be waiting for the picture of the tights! Wink

Silly, I didn't have them back then. Rather I had nicely developed pecs destined to become boobies...tee hee. Night all!

(03-02-2014, 06:07 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  It looks promising Emily,it would be helpful for women seeking healthier alternatives. Now if they can come up with an affective anti-DHT facial cream for sensitive skin they'd have a huge market, right! Wink

Lotus that is your next project Smile

(03-02-2014, 01:58 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus that is your next project Smile

I'd need a test subject, oh wait that's me! Huh I do have some ideas though.

Question for ya all, when is taking our supplements more effective,

1) In the morning when T is Higher?

2) In the evening when T is lower?

(03-02-2014, 06:46 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  I'd need a test subject, oh wait that's me! Huh I do have some ideas though.

Question for ya all, when is taking our supplements more effective,

1) In the morning when T is Higher?

2) In the evening when T is lower?

dun know i take em 3 times a day Sad

Hi all,

Just something to consider when we're working you're programs, every supplier and web info regarding PM suggests taking no more than 2 per day, and noticeable results within 3 months, (according to there info) and some may take longer. Does taking more make sense?, or does enhancing what and how your supplementing make more sense.

Adding more PM seems wasteful when you look at this as a cycle,

A solid cycle could look like:
1 estrogenic herb
1 pro-hormone
1 pro-aromatase
1 potentiator (vitamins/minerals, etc)

And of this, adding foods that block DHT is an great strategy, make the supplements work for you as in the cycle, i.e. When T/DHT peaks is early in the morning and decreases at night, and HGH occurs at rest. Blocking T/DHT in the morning and then your adding E midday, evening and before bedtime makes more sense imo. (Keep fighting DHT throughout the day) It's a good debate to have, but the main goal is this:

1) Increase Hormones

*Estrogen
*Prolactin
*Progesterone
*Growth Hormones

2) Reduce DHT/ unlock free testosterone / bind SBGH

3) Convert Aromatase

4) Slow the breakdown of estrogen metabolism

My sisters Sammie my Love, Clara aka MLB, Lisa AKA GBB and Myboobs mydear will tell you similar in achieving results, each one is doing something different in enhancing with E, so we can't expect overnight results, but if you start experiencing breast pain it's a good sign. I'm still getting breast pain and I've been at it for a while. My main focus is holding on to E and reducing DHT. I was into the idea of flooding the receptors was a good strategy, not so much anymore. Without the other part of aromatase and reducing your DHT the program seems to fall flat.

Happy breast growing! Tongue

That is really intresting . I will try to incorporate that . I think only thing missing in my program is multi-vits Sad

As a newbie I might be missing something here,

But my recent experience, too early to be conclusive as yet, suggests that mixed cycling seems a potent mix.

I have been on around 1500 PM and serious FG together for some time (like a few months).

Recognising the interraction between reduced Estrogen levels and increased prolactin levels, I have recently started on a regime whereby for 3 weeks from 4 will be on full PM (for me, 1500 per day or thereabouts) and then for the fourth week will be on 3 or 4 teaspoons FG seeds a day. I am not now really after lactation (as I thought I was once, indeed though it was happening at one time ) although if it occurs........

Just coming to the end of the first almost cycle of this, dropped off the PM about week and a half/two weeks ago and upped the FG - certainly nipple and areola growth/darkening is very apparent. Over next few days, intent is to drop the FG and go back to PM alone - then in 3 weeks or so, will drop the PM and go FG .....

Watch this space.....

M x

[
Hi Miranda,

You're not a newbie here my dear! Big Grin

One thing I would also suggest is a liver cleanse....

I like your fitting in a break, I'll go 2-3 days on and then 1-2 days off, I've seen aerola darking and puffiness during these breaks too!. Perhaps putting you're program would help identify any issues or ideas one might gather from it. Wink

Btw, love the new username! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon