Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(31-01-2014, 09:05 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Holy moley! I want to kiss you two! My brain hurts, but I am actually following this and seeing how the pieces fit together. Awesome work, girls!

now ! now !! calm down Tongue

does beside us brits get holy moley !!

(31-01-2014, 09:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 09:05 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Holy moley! I want to kiss you two! My brain hurts, but I am actually following this and seeing how the pieces fit together. Awesome work, girls!

now ! now !! calm down Tongue

does beside us brits get holy moley !!

Sorry, MB, but not Brit. Half Aussie here, mate!
G'day!

Let me start with this first- this is called Steroidogenesis, Simply put the Hormonal Pathway.

Do any of you ladies have experiencecwith licorice root? Or perhaps some information?

Specifically I would like to know how much it may affect Mr. Winky and how effective it is.

-A

Still painting a picture here, follow or bear with me please. Wink
Ok, ya that's sounds corny!

Ok, my theory!

1) Increase Hormones

*Estrogen
*Prolactin
*Progesterone
*Growth Hormones

2) Reduce DHT/ unlock free testosterone / bind SBGH

3) Convert Aromatase

4) Slow the breakdown of estrogen metabolism

For references, just read the threads, yes till your eyes bleed Wink let the hatin begin Dodgy

(31-01-2014, 11:11 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Ok, my theory!

1) Increase Hormones

*Estrogen
*Prolactin
*Progesterone
*Growth Hormones

2) Reduce DHT/ unlock free testosterone / bind SBGH

3) Convert Aromatase

4) Slow the breakdown of estrogen metabolism

For references, just read the threads, yes till your eyes bleed Wink let the hatin begin Dodgy

Pay attention girls...this is where it gets really good! This is the meat...pardon the expression.Blush
Oh, sorry, Mistress!
Please carry on! Smile

Thanks Mistress, CK and Sammy... my posse! Big Grin

I think my program has everything I need. I am adding the WPR tomorrow with my AM PM. (I was in the Army, I LOVE acronyms! Big Grin ). Unless the magic bullet suddenly appears, I am going to stay the course for two months with that program to see what happens.

NOW, what about PC? From what I have gleaned, I am thinking adding progesterone cream for 3 days every 4th week is a good idea. Thoughts on that?

You girls are the bomb!

Love, hugs and kisses!
The GBB!

Well, my experience seems to be that my girls feel fuller when I am using it. I have been using it twice a day this week and have not yet decided whether to now break off the PC for three weeks or not. Part of me does not buy the cycle business when applied to bio males, simply because our "basics" are different (no ovaries). But that is also likely to be rationalization since I REALLY like that fullness. tee hee. It is hard to give it up.Tongue

Lisa, sweetie, you are indeed living up to your moniker -- Greedy Butch Bitch. Now it's 'fullness' you want. Rolleyes

Hey, Lisa, wanna hear something funny? The other night my DW called me "my little bitch". LOL She immediately apologized, but I told her it was okay. Now, if she had called me "my greedy butch bitch" I'd know she was sneaking a peek at this forum. Big Grin

Anyways, can't help you, Lisa. I'm not into PC.

Say, Lisa, when are you going to make your debut? And, don't give me any of that 'a watched pot never boils' BS like our sister Sammie. She'd better be one knockout babe with all the time she's taking. Tongue

Love you,
Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon