Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple orgasm

...and on other threads - I will give my experience here - although I have already PM'd exactly the same to some other members ...

This is a copy .....

:Hi there,

you asked about my 'regime' - well it is actually extremely simple ...

I believe that all my breast development was, until a few weeks back, purely down to massage.

For the last five months or so, my breasts have had more attention each day than anything else in my life. I have been playing with them a least every hour/two for periods ranging from a few minutes to a half hour or sometimes longer. This was purely because it felt Sooo goooood (and still does).

A couple of weeks back there were some dramatic changes which led me to think lactation was likely to occur and so, for some reason I have yet to understand, I decided to start on Fenugreek - I am doing whole seeds which I crunch up; it is an acquired taste!!! - at about a teaspoonful three times a day and in addition I started to play around with a home made suction device.

The result has been dramatic. A load of extra boob growth has occurred very quickly indeed (so much so I am often thinking 'what Am I doing to myself') , the whole structure of them feels different, my nipples have darkened, softened and swollen and I am now getting traces of what I assume is milk when I massage or apply a suction device to them and just occasionally it occurs spontaneously..

So that is all I am doing - nothing complicated. It has taken a huge input in time but the reward has been countless hundreds of 'grade a' orgasms over the months and now milk production!!!

Cheers

David

Ps

I would just add - be careful what you wish for ....... I haven't a clue where this is taking me - I am exhilarated and scared s...tless at the same time.

Went swimming today, publicly with Granddaughter and daughter - they noticed nothing - I felt like a show animal in a circus!!!!!!

Oh well, time will tell!!!

Cheers
David

(10-01-2012, 08:34 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(10-01-2012, 04:23 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh very exciting,
Try rubbing the Mons Pubis as well and it becomes a double bang,

Well done Girl

Julie

Tongue

I'd need a third hand for that! Tongue

B.

Not really, how about a German Shepard and some peanut butter?

I've been playing with the girls for a long time. At first, it was also just rubbing them in circular motions around the nipples with my knuckles. The first few times I started playing with them, each time I did, it STRONGLY made me feel like drinking milk! I played with a friends nipples a few months later and asked her if it made her feel like drinking milk and she said yes, too! After a while, I guess I got used to it and it didn't do as much for me anymore and the feeling in my stomach of needing milk also stopped. One day, I was either wearing a leotard or bra made of spandex and I think I accidentally touched them through the spandex and it felt WONDERFUL!! So, from then onwards, almost every time I'd play with them, I'd have to wear that bra or spandex or even a t-shirt. Rubbing them naked is still nice, but nowhere NEAR as nice as through spandex!!!! Two methods that work great: 1. rub them very gently and slowly with the body of a fingernail, and, B. rub them VERY lightly and kinda slowly with the edge of your nail. It seems to work best if I start by sitting on the side of the bed and slightly hovering over my legs as if I'm a big letter C, and kinda of concentrate on what I'm doing. I've never had a full orgasm by just rubbing them...as far as I know...without manual stimulation of Sir Richard Longfellow, but, when I was having lots of sex with my future ex-fiancé, she'd suck my nipples and lick them in a specific way (she wouldn't tell me exactly what she was doing!) that REALLY got me off!! Most often, she'd do that just before I was ready to explode in her and that made it WAY more intense!!!! I would start laughing uncontrollably and she'd keep asking if I was okay.
Another thing that'd really get my glands a-groovin' was when she'd trace a finger, or her long black Hindi hair, VERY lightly and VERY slowly all over my body, front and back!! As an example, get a piece of string about a foot long or so, and slowly drag it across your naked back and concentrate on it. If you're not concentrating on it, it might not work.
Now, I recently saw a video online where a guy describes what he does to his wife to give her incredibly intense orgasms and all he uses is his fingers!! When he's done, she just lies there jerking orgasmically for a LONG time!! When she decided to get up to go to the bathroom, she needed help just to walk because, just moving her legs makes her cum some more and she can hardly even stand up!! So, I'm thinking, there HAS to be a way to do that for a guy!!
Happy orgasms, y'all!!!!

(23-09-2013, 11:36 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I've been playing with the girls for a long time. At first, it was also just rubbing them in circular motions around the nipples with my knuckles. . . .
Happy orgasms, y'all!!!!

Interesting that you used your knuckles. I assume this is the same technique that a Miss Ricka, in my Yahoo nipple orgasm group, uses. Although I have been having multiple nipple orgasms for a decade or so, I just discovered this technique, and WOW! The first time I used it I had fifteen nipple orgasms in two sessions. I don't know why this is so intense, but it will be my preferred technique from now on.

Decided to experiment with this myself last night, Oh My! Blush

Results were like comparing a micro firecracker to an icbm, and it went on for about a half hour...Blush

I cant describe it better than that, it was unbelievable....

(18-10-2013, 08:18 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Decided to experiment with this myself last night, Oh My! Blush

Results were like comparing a micro firecracker to an icbm, and it went on for about a half hour...Blush

I cant describe it better than that, it was unbelievable....

Congratulations, Lenneth, on discovering this "unbelievable" form of sexual ecstasy. Since it went on for half an hour, I gather you discovered there is no refractory period with nipple orgasm. In my sessions five or six orgasms--some dry, some wet--are the norm, and sometimes I have eight or nine.

(27-09-2013, 12:45 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(23-09-2013, 11:36 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I've been playing with the girls for a long time. At first, it was also just rubbing them in circular motions around the nipples with my knuckles. . . .
Happy orgasms, y'all!!!!

Interesting that you used your knuckles. I assume this is the same technique that a Miss Ricka, in my Yahoo nipple orgasm group, uses. Although I have been having multiple nipple orgasms for a decade or so, I just discovered this technique, and WOW! The first time I used it I had fifteen nipple orgasms in two sessions. I don't know why this is so intense, but it will be my preferred technique from now on.

Another thing you can do is, while you're wearing a "silky" bra or some kind of spandex, rub your nipples fairly quickly with the second "knuckles" on both hands, one hand per nipple, from the INSIDE of your hand instead of the back of the knuckles. Keep your fingers together and just move your open palms over your nipples lightly with those "knuckles" up and down, sort of like you're trying to dry your nails.
I've never tried this myself, but I have a feeling that if you get a pair of nipple clamps, like very tiny collars or rings around your nipples, put them on and then just slowly and very lightly rub the palms of your hands over your nipples, that should feel really good, too! If there's no such clamp, see if you can find two clit clamps like that and use them on your nipples.

(19-10-2013, 09:00 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Another thing you can do is, while you're wearing a "silky" bra or some kind of spandex, rub your nipples fairly quickly with the second "knuckles" on both hands, one hand per nipple, from the INSIDE of your hand instead of the back of the knuckles. Keep your fingers together and just move your open palms over your nipples lightly with those "knuckles" up and down, sort of like you're trying to dry your nails.
I've never tried this myself, but I have a feeling that if you get a pair of nipple clamps, like very tiny collars or rings around your nipples, put them on and then just slowly and very lightly rub the palms of your hands over your nipples, that should feel really good, too! If there's no such clamp, see if you can find two clit clamps like that and use them on your nipples.

Thanks for the tip!

I've found that rubbing my breasts and nipples with a flattened palm produces wonderful sensations. I once coached two guys on cam with this technique. Both thought their nipples were not erogenous and both achieved nipple orgasm on the first try.

Yeah! I did, too, the first time I tried it about 25 years ago.

I don't know how I figured this out but, a long time ago, I once tried encompassing my plonker with my left hand leaving nothing but the head sticking out just above the top of my fist and rubbed the palm of my right hand over it in a slow, gentle circular motion and orgasmed pretty nicely like that without having to do the five-finger shuffle!! That's why I suggested the nipple clamp method. It seems to isolate the bit you're trying to stimulate and make it WAY more sensitive.

(19-10-2013, 09:57 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yeah! I did, too, the first time I tried it about 25 years ago.

I don't know how I figured this out but, a long time ago, I once tried encompassing my plonker with my left hand leaving nothing but the head sticking out just above the top of my fist and rubbed the palm of my right hand over it in a slow, gentle circular motion and orgasmed pretty nicely like that without having to do the five-finger shuffle!! That's why I suggested the nipple clamp method. It seems to isolate the bit you're trying to stimulate and make it WAY more sensitive.

I often use belts for the same reason, binding them around the top and bottom of my already large breasts. It makes them fuller and more prominent and more sensitive to the touch.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon