Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I Get it! or maybe I don't?

Maybe this'll help

http://youtu.be/RCeze6v1DyM

http://youtu.be/bCHEO477u44

Does anyone remember the `80's and the `60's and how you could just be you and nearly everybody accepted it? Isn't it time for a rebirth?

http://youtu.be/VNXWMHu9An0

Being true to myself is exactly why I couldn`t just keep pretending to be a guy any longer.

If I did, I woudl go crazy. I need to be feminine. I need to have a female body. I don`t have any fetishes, I just want to feel like myself.

(04-10-2013, 11:30 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(04-10-2013, 09:58 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  What REALLY cheeses me off about this is that NO ONE has to get approval or ask permission from others to do any other kind of body modification!! All the way from getting a different haircut or colour and changing your dressing or make-up style to tattoos, piercings and having surgery done to look like a lizard!!

Welcome to the Club, Although I have little interest in SRS (partly due to extreme fear of surgery, partly due to it just seeming to me like an extreme band-aid of sorts, and being mostly ok with remaining male) If a person can get surgery to make themselves look like a Cat/Lizard etc and it isn't considered to be a mental issue why should a gender swap be?

(04-10-2013, 09:58 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  But, if all you want to do is look and dress more fem or grow tits, or, heaven forbid, even BECOME a woman (or man), you have to BEG for approval and acceptance from EVERYONE!! And even then you STILL stand the risk of being tortured and/or killed by someone of small intellect who thinks you're a disease and it's up to THEM to rid the world of you!!

please don't get me started on that, particularly with having relatives who's views are "almost" as bad as you described.Sad

(04-10-2013, 09:58 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  On the other end of the stick, why is it perfectly okay for women to look as butch as they want, but not for men to look as fem as they want?

I could type a an encyclopedia long rant on this myself, and I am currently restraining myself from doing just that, it is a something that has long been like a lit match to a vat of gasoline with me.Angry

Research for yourself, get informed and Teach Others, even if you think this does not effect you or anyone you know, (a quote from Lenneth's blog). Thank you, Lenneth!

(05-10-2013, 01:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I'm okay with being a guy, too, but if I could step into a machine that'd make me all girl, I'd be one of the first in line!!

I might do she same, but being able to be either or both as/when I choose would be preferable.

(05-10-2013, 01:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Oh, yeah! I know all about it! Until a few weeks ago, I worked with kid that was very religious and very anti-gay because god told him it's wrong and he's said a number of times that he has the right to kill gay people!!

my relatives aren't quite that bad thankfully, and being religious myself that guy is flat out insane, the bible strictly forbids judging others, and in no way grants the "right to kill anyone".

my relatives however prefer to use psychology/peer pressure, main reason I'm terrified/phobia of dr's/surgery, once when I was little I made the mistake of telling my parents I wanted to be a girl... Sad

(05-10-2013, 01:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Maybe we should!! Women can wear pants, but I can't wear a skirt! Mom will always argue, "They're WOMENS' pants!" Okay, so make skirts for men! I know they do, but even if I wore them instead of the fem ones I'd much prefer to wear, I'd STILL get ridiculed for it!! Maybe it's time men started demanding equal rights!!

well, there are utili-kilts, not quite the same but a start.

(05-10-2013, 03:34 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Research for yourself,get informed and Teach Others,even if you think this does not effect you or anyone you know,(a quote from Lenneth's blog).Thank you,Lenneth!

heh, been so busy I had completely forgotten about my blog, i'll need to try to set aside some time to add more to it.

My take on marriage is this, I will not marry someone if I can not say I will love him/her, honor him/her, comfort him/her, and keep him/her in whatever situation that can happen, better or worse as long as both shall live. This means it would not be a problem if let say I married a woman then latter on suddenly she drop the t-bomb, want sex change, I will still love her(him). Even if she knew from the beginning and for whatever reason chose not to tell me.

(05-10-2013, 01:43 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Tibetan and MM,

I understand and respect your positions,and thank you,but this absolutely devastates me,tears me up inside to no end! (About the kids)

But how did I ever miss the signs?....in my younger days I was a model and danced.My best friend was gay,even went to gay bars,but loved I loved women too much ,so I was straight,and he respected that.
Instead of a career in dance or modeling I started family and a different career,and have been in a monogamous relationship ever since.But now,is this being TG?,(again with the labels)I just might be hopeless!

So why,after all these years later did all these changes start to happen,what drives a person to alter your body,yes,MM nobody has the right to force us to be otherwise.Sometimes I think I might be over that fence rather than on it.But with all theses emotions going on and yes!,being the type of person that wants answers,I have none,and just left speechless...

P.S. I have read and gained so much knowledge from Isabelle's posts,hope she comes back!

ARE you TG, or do you just want tits? From what I've noticed over the years, partly of myself and partly of others, mostly guys, is that we seem to like really swish things! For instance, if I was buying a car and I had two choices: one is just a very standard car, no extras of any kind on the dash board, and the other had all sorts of buttons and gizmos, I'd take the one with all the buttons!! Here I am in the body of a guy and it's not very thrilling at all, No extra bits. Then I see a woman's body, which HAS the fun extra bits, and I want one of those!! Maybe that's what's happened to you. Although, in my case, it's not just wanting the fancy model over the bland one, I WANT to be a girl!! When I was 2, I tried on mom's lipstick, when I was 5 or 8 (I can't recall which, just yet), I was lying in my bed one evening wearing one of mom's bras (around my ass, because my cheeks were the only thing I had to fill the cups) and holding my cupped hands as far out in front of me as I possibly could saying, "I wish I had tits out to HERE!!" For MANY years after that I've had MANY episodes of nicking my mom's undies to wear for a wank, and, in later years , my little sisters became the victims of my undies borrowing. From my late teens/early 20's onward, I'd ALWAYS imagine, in my wanks, that I was a girl having sex! Dad's mom died when I was still in high school and, under the suit I wore to the service and funeral, I wore a pair of dark red pantyhose! To this day, it's just about the ONLY thing I can recall of her funeral!!
So, wanting to be a girl has ALWAYS been a part of me, it's just not been such an over the top thing, as in most TG's, where I felt my plonker HAD to come off and I just couldn't function normally as long as it was there! but, as I've said, if I could snap my fingers, wave a magic wand or wiggle my nose and turn myself into a girl, I'd do it and probably NEVER come back to being a guy!! Another thing that holds me back from going full TS is that, with my luck, as soon as I've done it, they'll have come up with a way that you CAN just flick a switch and be done with it, but, in order for it to work properly, you HAVE to have the body you were born with!!
Anyway, it IS possible that you are one of us that just wants the swish model instead of the boring one you're stuck in. Nothing wrong with that! I think it might actually be part of why people GET tattoos and piercings!
Also, they say that your body changes every 7 years. One day you LOVE fruit, the next, you don't care if you ever eat it again! You've had long blonde hair all your life, then, one day, you just decide to cut it real short and colour it brunette. Maybe one of the changes you encountered over the years was wanting to be a girl!

(05-10-2013, 04:47 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(05-10-2013, 01:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I'm okay with being a guy, too, but if I could step into a machine that'd make me all girl, I'd be one of the first in line!!

I might do she same, but being able to be either or both as/when I choose would be preferable.

I dig that!! I'd LOVE to have the choice!! A few months ago, I found this movie online somewhere, but I can't recall what it was called!! :-( I was looking for a gender bender type of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde and found this movie where this teen boy suddenly becomes a girl!! After some figuring himself out, he gets to the point where he can change back & forth at will. early on, he meets a girl that he likes a lot and asks her out, but she won't go out with him unless her older brother says it's okay, so he comes out and gives the kid a hard time in a friendly way. Hockey is in the picture somewhere, too. Eventually, the boy finds out that the girls older brother is actually the girl as a guy and SHE can change at will, too!! I SURE wish I could do that!! In fact, I think EVERYBODY should get the chance to be the other sex, even for just a little while, to see what it's like so we can understand each other better and, if you decide to stay in one body or the other, you can!!

(05-10-2013, 01:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Oh, yeah! I know all about it! Until a few weeks ago, I worked with kid that was very religious and very anti-gay because god told him it's wrong and he's said a number of times that he has the right to kill gay people!!

(05-10-2013, 04:47 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  my relatives aren't quite that bad thankfully, and being religious myself that guy is flat out insane, the bible strictly forbids judging others, and in no way grants the "right to kill anyone".

I'm by NO means a bible thumper, but, from what I was taught early on about religion is that we're supposed to love each other and be accepting, helpful and encouraging!! Yet, it seems to me that most bible people only ever put rules and regulations and their own spin on what THEY believe the bible says, and they make life for others a living hell!! D'y'ever see, "Carrie"?
There's this woman that lives across the street from me that used to be a singer in a rock band and she'd always dress up real sexy and slinky and, from what I'm told, she was also a stripper, and, every year for Halloween, she'd use her band's lighting and PA gear to decorate her house TO THE HILT and she'd be inside beckoning the kiddies to come in for a scare and to get their treats and she'd dress up like a witch! Suddenly, she found herself pregnant and almost IMEDIATELY stopped all of that and became a full tilt bible thumper!! Ever since then, and that's now maybe 23 years ago (her daughter now has two little ones), EVERY Halloween, they vacate the house and go to a church a few miles away from here and pray all day, because, as far as they're concerned, Halloween is evil!!
Anyway, as far as Chris is concerned, from what he's read in the bible, being gay is an abomination and god says they should all be destroyed, so Chris thinks it's his prerogative to kill gays, if he really wants to, because god told him it's okay!!

(05-10-2013, 04:47 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  my relatives however prefer to use psychology/peer pressure, main reason I'm terrified/phobia of dr's/surgery, once when I was little I made the mistake of telling my parents I wanted to be a girl... Sad

They told you horror stories of what a TS surgery looks like and what it does?
Well, there ya go!! See? You DID want to be a girl from very early on!! So, why are you worrying about why you "suddenly" felt the need for a change?

(05-10-2013, 01:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Maybe we should!! Women can wear pants, but I can't wear a skirt! Mom will always argue, "They're WOMENS' pants!" Okay, so make skirts for men! I know they do, but even if I wore them instead of the fem ones I'd much prefer to wear, I'd STILL get ridiculed for it!! Maybe it's time men started demanding equal rights!!

(05-10-2013, 04:47 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  well, there are utili-kilts, not quite the same but a start.

Yeah, but it's not the same thing, although, even wearing a kilt gets you a few crude remarks!! Besides, those things are a bit on the heavy side, not very attractive and cost a few HUNDRED dollars. I can go to a thrift store and get a nice skirt that looks and feels MUCH better for $2.00!!
Skirt (and tit) men of the world, unite!!!! It's long since time we took our rights back!!!!

(05-10-2013, 02:27 PM)interbingung Wrote:  My take on marriage is this, I will not marry someone if I can not say I will love him/her, honor him/her, comfort him/her, and keep him/her in whatever situation that can happen, better or worse as long as both shall live. This means it would not be a problem if let say I married a woman then latter on suddenly she drop the t-bomb, want sex change, I will still love her(him). Even if she knew from the beginning and for whatever reason chose not to tell me.

Right!! TRUE, HONEST love is unconditional!!

Hey Missed Miss,

You give a person a lot to digest, I've think the more you talk about yourself the more I get you, it took me awhile but I'm there now. Your a complex person who has opinions on just about everything, and tells it like it is. Your a musician, talented, who probably traveled down the same roads around the rock n' roll Capitol as I. Your close to my age, so you understand perhaps where I come from as well. I'am a huge music lover as well, without it life would just be ordinary.

You make laugh, leave me scratching my head, but also get me thinking. And If we can take anything away from this it would be this from Lenneth's blog: and I quote,

Research for yourself,get informed and teach others,even if it does not effect you or anyone you know!

I just love that!...this group were in means a lot to me,even if I don't agree with what's shared,the fact that we have this is special!

P.S. Does anybody remember 3.2 beer?
Take care Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon