Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flax Seed oil

Ok I had some flax seed oil soft gels and when I read about using the oil on breasts directly I decided to try it out.

After one day I can say they do swell a little, but have run into a side effect for me at least. Rubbing the oil in has caused some acne on my breasts EWW.
I will let it go and see if it clears up while still doing the oil treatment. I think it could be my body saying hey hold on a minute. Once my skin gets used to it hopefully the acne stops.
As for PM cream have to say after one week Nothing yet.
Still waiting for my PM liquid.

(29-06-2013, 01:02 AM)Davidhasbreasts Wrote:  Ok I had some flax seed oil soft gels and when I read about using the oil on breasts directly I decided to try it out.

After one day I can say they do swell a little, but have run into a side effect for me at least. Rubbing the oil in has caused some acne on my breasts EWW.
I will let it go and see if it clears up while still doing the oil treatment. I think it could be my body saying hey hold on a minute. Once my skin gets used to it hopefully the acne stops.
As for PM cream have to say after one week Nothing yet.
Still waiting for my PM liquid.

David, I recently tried and stopped using FSO for the same reason - acne. I also felt that the oil was too think to soak into the skin well, leaving my breasts feeling slick and sticky all day.

new update the acne is getting less on the second day. Also I woke up with a pleasant surprise; I think the PM cream is starting to work my nipples are definitely more sensitive today. No visible changes to breasts yet but when I was putting my shirt on got a nice shiver down my spine! Even though I have had small breasts for a while one of the things I haven't had were sensitive nipples! (Good Sign I hope)

flax oil doesn't have hardly any of the phytoestrogens in it that flaxseed does...you might want to try a different oil if the flax isoflavones were what you were going for

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon