Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol R1 perhaps too strong?

(07-03-2013, 12:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Start taking the extract. You won't go back lol.

The pills and powder were both giving me headaches and upset stomach. Don't have either problem with the extract.

I may have to order some either once my R1 runs out or if I decide to stop taking the R1. Thanks

I think there is likely some low level of contaminates that are filtered out when they process the PM into extract form. So, you could get a good batch or a bad one with the powdered version, hard to tell.

It doesn't effect most people either way, but was making me feel terrible.

Abidrew probably has a more detailed explanation for it.

(07-03-2013, 12:17 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(07-03-2013, 12:16 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(07-03-2013, 12:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Start taking the extract. You won't go back lol

Is it because of the taste or is there something else you like about the extract form?

The taste is actually the worst thing you could imagine. Check my edit ;p

Ok, that makes sense. I thought you were still using the powder form. Out of curiosity, how much extract is equivalent to a 500 mg capsule?

(07-03-2013, 12:21 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(07-03-2013, 12:17 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(07-03-2013, 12:16 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(07-03-2013, 12:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Start taking the extract. You won't go back lol

Is it because of the taste or is there something else you like about the extract form?

The taste is actually the worst thing you could imagine. Check my edit ;p

Ok, that makes sense. I thought you were still using the powder form. Out of curiosity, how much extract is equivalent to a 500 mg capsule?

Judging from the dosage instructions, 12 drops is equal to 500mg(I think its more like 6 myself)....but I don't think the powder is all that uniform, so it's not a conversion that is exact in the least. On the other hand, a "drop" isn't really a reliable measure of volume either Big Grin

I'm also curious as to how the similarly priced .33oz bottle stacked up dose wise to the 100x 500mg capsules?

http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria...oz%29.html

will the 0.33fl oz last as long as the 100 caps?

(07-03-2013, 12:23 AM)dargona Wrote:  I'm also curious as to how the similarly priced .33oz bottle stacked up dose wise to the 100x 500mg capsules?

http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria...oz%29.html

will the 0.33fl oz last as long as the 100 caps?

No...the extract is definitely more expensive. .33 fl oz would last around half as long for me. I suppose it depends on dosing though.

I got the 30 ml(1fl oz) for 50 bucks, so its kind of hard for me to be exact.

I just started taking the R1 about a week and a helf agp. I am now at 1,000 mg per day with no side effects.

I just started PM R1 on Monday at 500mg morning and evening. I've been getting an upset stomach, gas and mild diarrhea. Today I had a stabbing pain in my kidney or surrounding area. I can't compare R1 to the older version but my stomach is easily upset. I thought I was getting a little shaky this afternoon about 4-6 hours after morning dose. I didn't connect it to the PM but maybe there's something there.

(07-03-2013, 12:22 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Judging from the dosage instructions, 12 drops is equal to 500mg(I think its more like 6 myself)....but I don't think the powder is all that uniform, so it's not a conversion that is exact in the least. On the other hand, a "drop" isn't really a reliable measure of volume either Big Grin

Actually, from what I could determine based on their assertions if you read a little more carefully, 2/3 drops ~= 500mg.

Yes, it's not completely accurate. It can't be. Even if the measurement of the liquid is accurate, you can't accurately correlate it to a dose of the powder since the powder is not extracted and could have, as you stated, contaminants or even just extra parts of the plant we really don't need.

16 drops is their suggested absolute maximum dose for the liquid, and I do take that amount, for only 2 days, at my simulated "ovulation" peak.

Daily Dosage orally: 3-6 drops (120-240mg). Start with 3 drops and observe all changes. You can increase to 4-6 drops after 4-5 weeks if needed to.

Using pipette: One drop is close to 40mg (in room temperature of +25C/77F).

Those are the only things related to dosing I can find listed on the site. I agree with you that 12 drops feels like way way more than 500 mg. But to be honest I can't find that stated anywhere, so if you could point me to the part I didn't read carefully enough, that'd be awesome.Is there a conversion factor between mls of extract and mgs of powder that I'm missing here?

Like this? Content: 10ml (0.33fl.oz) equal to 10000mg of non-diluted Pueraria Mirifica Extract.

I'm honestly interested in this. I'll see if I can come up with the same dose amount for fun.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon