Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doing it Hardcore

I cannot speak for anyone else, but during the three years I have been taking pm, I have also been trying to shed pounds. And I have, dropping some thirty or more ( and a few more yet to go, I hope). I am told that weight loss makes bust growth more difficult, and perhaps my growth would have been greater without the weight loss, but who knows. I can say that I love my growth, and further, that my muscles have certainly changed. My arms are smaller, and my lats have virtually disappeared. In the meantime, I sense a longed for rounding occuring in my hips and bottom. Girl jeans and especially those with stretch are far more comfortable now.

So PM really does work?

as I've been exploring transgender boards, everyone is very anti-herbal, but they're typically not talking about PM- so I wonder...

(06-03-2013, 04:54 AM)moniker Wrote:  So PM really does work?

as I've been exploring transgender boards, everyone is very anti-herbal, but they're typically not talking about PM- so I wonder...

Give it a try! I was completely convinced after less than 2 weeks.

Misty

(06-03-2013, 05:12 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  

Give it a try! I was completely convinced after less than 2 weeks.

Misty

That's really inspiring! I was considering getting some bulk and then using it to make a sublingual tincture-- but then I would be clueless on the dosage. What providers/retailers/wholesalers does everyone recommend?

Absolutely!

For proof, go to the picture page forum and look at the pictures of those who are on a pm regime. (Of course, pm is no miracle herb. You have to find a dose that is effective for you and give your body time to grow breast tissue.)

I get my pm from http://www.ainterolherbs.com/

(06-03-2013, 05:20 AM)moniker Wrote:  That's really inspiring! I was considering getting some bulk and then using it to make a sublingual tincture-- but then I would be clueless on the dosage. What providers/retailers/wholesalers does everyone recommend?

I have been getting mine from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-Pure-D-Capsules-Stronger/dp/B0055ILB1O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362543703&sr=8-1&keywords=pueraria+mirifica

You can buy a single bottle for around $20 (with shipping). If you decide you want to continue after that you can save some money with bulk purchases. I haven't done that yet, but I'm sure there are others on the board who can point you in the right direction.

Misty

Does PM Work? Look up Dargona's photos....nuff said!

on TG Boards, I have never been able to figure out why they are so absurdly against herbs, in-betweens & self med.....

its like being on a train and getting bent out of shape that someone else is getting off at a different stop than you or that their seat is a different color....

Agreed, I don't participate in the conversation as often as I should, but I had to jump in on this one for some reason. Give it a try! I know that it very much does work, with CONSISTENCY and PATIENCE! Smile I have started and stopped a few times now, I basically panic and stop towards the end of each growth spurt. I am fairly skinny, 5'9" and 135-140 pounds, and have achieved a 34B. Despite my constant stopping and starting, every time that I start back up and stay consistent with it for a few months, I get another very noticeable growth spurt. It only took 3 of them to get to where I am now! Good luck with your goals, and if you try PM be sure to let us all know how it's going. I wish I had documented more of my thoughts, feelings on the issue here as I was starting and continuing my quest. I don't have the best memory and what better place to keep a diary of sorts than here among the only people I know(outside of my wife) that I don't mind knowing these things?

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm going to try to be around a little more. Smile

Again, good luck. The broad scope and grounds-up, scientific approach should make for a very interesting experiment. I know you plan to, but I still have to say it: BE CAREFUL! Smile

Lisia

EDIT: I also get my PM from Ainterol and have had a great customer service experience with them. On one order, I stupidly used an old address I hadn't removed from my profile as my shipping destination. I emailed Mr. FLynn the next morning when I realized what I had done(placed the order late at night), and he replied back in under an hour saying he had caught it before it went out and changed the address for me. I thought that was pretty awesome.

Oh, and I also forgot to mention that I too have had some quite noticeable hip and butt growth from PM. The girl jeans fitting me is indescribably cool. Big Grin

(06-03-2013, 05:25 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  You can buy a single bottle for around $20 (with shipping). If you decide you want to continue after that you can save some money with bulk purchases. I haven't done that yet, but I'm sure there are others on the board who can point you in the right direction.

You can buy in bulk if you buy directly from Ainterol Herbs. Plus, they give you a 10% discount on your order. If you have the money, buying in bulk can help you save on shipping fees.

(06-03-2013, 05:20 AM)moniker Wrote:  That's really inspiring! I was considering getting some bulk and then using it to make a sublingual tincture-- but then I would be clueless on the dosage. What providers/retailers/wholesalers does everyone recommend?

Ainterol seems to be a popular brand in the US and comes direct from Thailand most of the time. http://www.ainterolherbs.com

For people in the UK, there is another seller, but I don't have a URL for it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon