Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

acceptable behavior

If it comforts you B, remember that Kate has periods.

(19-01-2013, 04:36 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Thanks! I find it very ironic, however, that the herb that is most likely to feminize my body the most is the same herb that is reducing my drive to feminize myself. So what happens next???

I see it as pm satisfies the need to feminize oneself, much like eating food satisfies hunger sensations.

As the others have stated, I think what happens next really depends on you. For me I would say it's gradually replacing my male clothes with unisex or slightly feminine clothes, getting laser hair removal for my chest and possibly armpits, and maybe dabble in makeup at a later time. Just as there is no universal NBE regime, I don't think there's any concrete plan you have to follow as the physical feminization and brain rewiring progresses.

(19-01-2013, 03:03 PM)sfem Wrote:  If it comforts you B, remember that Kate has periods.

I WANT PERIODS!!!!! No, seriously. The having of periods means that one could get pregnant and have babies. I WANT THAT! Sad

(19-01-2013, 04:09 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(19-01-2013, 03:03 PM)sfem Wrote:  If it comforts you B, remember that Kate has periods.

I WANT PERIODS!!!!! No, seriously. The having of periods means that one could get pregnant and have babies. I WANT THAT! Sad

Me too.. One day in the future hopefully! Big Grin

(19-01-2013, 04:29 PM)aleah Wrote:  
(19-01-2013, 04:09 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

Me too.. One day in the future hopefully! Big Grin

I truly hope that dream can come true for you two! I can honestly say I don't want to go that far (but very few genetic females have babies at my age anyway. In fact, most are well into menopause, and THAT I definitely can do without)!

(19-01-2013, 03:53 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  For me I would say it's gradually replacing my male clothes with unisex or slightly feminine clothes, getting laser hair removal for my chest and possibly armpits, and maybe dabble in makeup at a later time. Just as there is no universal NBE regime, I don't think there's any concrete plan you have to follow as the physical feminization and brain rewiring progresses.

Removing my chest hair would take about 8.3 seconds. At last count I had 4 hairs, I think. My wife is actually jealous of my underarm hair (or lack of it). I shave it about once every two months and even before shaving you can barely see it...Smile

Misty

I like your new avatar aleah. Cool

(19-01-2013, 05:41 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Removing my chest hair would take about 8.3 seconds. At last count I had 4 hairs, I think. My wife is actually jealous of my underarm hair (or lack of it). I shave it about once every two months and even before shaving you can barely see it...Smile

I don't have a massive amount of chest hair, but I would like to have less than what I currently have. Using laser hair removal for my facial hair has been a huge success. I'm hoping I'll get the same results for my chest.

(19-01-2013, 11:12 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I like your new avatar aleah. Cool

Thanks, I'm out now so it's time to be proud!

(19-01-2013, 11:12 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I don't have a massive amount of chest hair, but I would like to have less than what I currently have. Using laser hair removal for my facial hair has been a huge success. I'm hoping I'll get the same results for my chest.

I have no chest hair but I do have an ugly snail trail on my tummy, that is priority for me after my face is finished.

From what I've heard, chest and rest of body (except armpits) is much easier and quicker because the hair isn't so dense. Only face takes the longest.

(20-01-2013, 02:18 AM)aleah Wrote:  From what I've heard, chest and rest of body (except armpits) is much easier and quicker because the hair isn't so dense. Only face takes the longest.

That's good to hear. I'll be starting the laser treatments for my chest in March.

Nah.... a small price to pay to look like that! Though a high price to pay to look like Margaret Beckett (ugly stick test pilot).

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon