Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where can you buy fenugreek?

I've been looking for some herbs that you can buy at stores. I'm going to start PM, but I can't for some months, so I thought I'd use FG, SP, and maybe RC in the mean time to start.

I looked at CVS and at a health food supermarket today, and while I saw tons of vitamins and herbs (and plenty of SP), I couldn't find Fenugreek. What kind of stores can you buy Fenugreek at? Is there a certain brand of Fenugreek that would be easier to find?

Hello waeg123.

I would say drug stores such as Walgreens would be where you can buy Fenugreek. The only brand of Fenugreek I've tried is Nature's Way which is sold at Walgreens. If possible, I would recommend shopping at Amazon.com or another online store as the prices for Fenugreek and other herbs tend to be less than what the stores charge.

When I started out, I found Fenugreek at Walmart for $5/bottle.

~Paige

I got mines from GNC
I have pm but idky its not doin so much I got it off ebay as a cream for massaging n then I started using it with progesterone cream which kind of helped but I ran out of pm :/ I heard that fenugreek cancels out the effects of pm but u need fenugreek to produce prolactin which is another hormone that helps with nbe... I read that u need the right balance of hormones to grow breasts and we need growth hormone n I think that's what I've been missing so I'm about to go to gnc n grab some "gaba" which is an amino acid that helps u produce more growth hormone.. Wish me luck! N I wish u luck as well! Smile I hope itl make me taller too Tongue

(06-05-2012, 03:04 PM)stacy305 Wrote:  I got mines from GNC
I have pm but idky its not doin so much I got it off ebay as a cream for massaging n then I started using it with progesterone cream which kind of helped but I ran out of pm :/ I heard that fenugreek cancels out the effects of pm but u need fenugreek to produce prolactin which is another hormone that helps with nbe... I read that u need the right balance of hormones to grow breasts and we need growth hormone n I think that's what I've been missing so I'm about to go to gnc n grab some "gaba" which is an amino acid that helps u produce more growth hormone.. Wish me luck! N I wish u luck as well! Smile I hope itl make me taller too Tongue

Good luck Stacy. Smile

I've not tried the cream form but the pill form of PM has been really working for me. I've made more progress after one month on PM than almost five months of being on SP, RC and Fenugreek. I'm also taking 500mg of PABA with the PM.

Ok, I went back to that health food store. Took me like 1 minute to find it. I was about to look up a picture on my phone when I saw it right in front of me. I also got SP and I found RC (after looking for like 15 minutes). I'm planning on taking 2 FG 3x/day, 1 SP 2x/day, and 2 RC 1x/day. Is that a good plan? I got a months supply with that (for about $34).

Also, I want to say my story because I just need to tell someone. I wore a push-up bra in public today, because I want to know what it'll be like after NBE. I had to go to the store first. When I went to the store, I was getting a cart, when an employee had some carts closer to the door and offered one to me. My back was to the employee, and she said "Ma'am"! Big Grin I (reflexively) Wink turned to she what she wanted and she pointed to her cart. Note: I was wearing ALL male clothes. Jeans, tennis shoes, t-shirt, and a baggy jacket (though I was wearing a push-up bra underneath, but as I said, my back was towards her).

After that, I went to a department store to try on some clothes. I found two pink shirts, and two pairs of pink shorts. I went to try them on, and flashed them to the employee who gives you a card with the number of items you have. She didn't really see what I had, since something was blocking, and gave me my Number 4, and started to point to the direction where I was to go. She then stopped, and then said "You there (pointing to the men's) or there (pointing to the women's)?" I said "What?" and she looked and said "You there," pointing to the women's! Big Grin I then went into the women's dressing room. Sadly, I didn't have enough money to buy any of it.

Also, can any of these (FG, SP, RC) cause sterility or impotence or cause facial hair to decrease?

That regimen is what I was on for 4 months before I started PM. You'll definitely see a change, starting with softer skin, and you should also see your fat redistribute to a more feminine pattern/hourglass shape. After a couple of months you should notice your breasts are a tiny bit fuller, but that's just going to be part of the fat distribution and not permanent breast matter, which likely won't occur until you start on PM. In any case those will definitely get you moving in the right direction.

You also don't have to worry about any sort of sterility with those.

(07-05-2012, 04:40 AM)waeg123 Wrote:  Also, can any of these (FG, SP, RC) cause sterility or impotence or cause facial hair to decrease?

I don't know how much of an impact herbs will have on the growth of facial hair. However, something that has worked for me is laser hair removal. Even though it's expensive, painful and only works for certain hair and skin colors, I certainly have noticed the results.

(07-05-2012, 02:18 PM)JMT Wrote:  That regimen is what I was on for 4 months before I started PM. You'll definitely see a change, starting with softer skin, and you should also see your fat redistribute to a more feminine pattern/hourglass shape. After a couple of months you should notice your breasts are a tiny bit fuller, but that's just going to be part of the fat distribution and not permanent breast matter, which likely won't occur until you start on PM. In any case those will definitely get you moving in the right direction.

You also don't have to worry about any sort of sterility with those.

Ok thank you. Would taking more than that per day have any benefit, or will it just go to waste if I take more than I am now? FG is 610mg, RC is 400mg, and SP is 160mg. So I'm having 3660mg/day of FG, 800mg/day of RC, and 320mg/day of SP. Should I increase it?

(08-05-2012, 12:11 AM)waeg123 Wrote:  Ok thank you. Would taking more than that per day have any benefit, or will it just go to waste if I take more than I am now? FG is 610mg, RC is 400mg, and SP is 160mg. So I'm having 3660mg/day of FG, 800mg/day of RC, and 320mg/day of SP. Should I increase it?

I started off taking 1 FG 3x/day, 1 RC 3x/day, 2 SP 3x/day. I also was taking 100mg of PABA each day. After about three months I ramped it up to 2 FG 3x/day, 2 RC 3x/day, 3 SP 3x/day.

Higher amounts of herbs doesn't always equate to greater amounts of growth. Your body doesn't have an unlimited number of receptors to make use of these herbs. And there's no fixed amount that works for everyone. My suggestion is to start off slow and at a low dose to give your body time to adjust to these herbs and to figure out what works and doesn't work for you.

As JMT mentioned, I also achieved some fat redistribution with the herbs you're taking. However, I feel much more confident with PM advancing my NBE than I did with the SP, RC and FG regiment.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon