Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple orgasm

I get the headaches too. I find that if I keep it to 500mg in the morning, 500mg at night, then I get none of the pain side-effects (headaches, muscle tension pain). SP's anti-androgen activity could very well be responsible for the reduction in body hair but I'm very surprised your hair changes in only a day or two when you stop. That must be some sensitivity to DHT you have. Sad

(29-02-2012, 01:56 PM)sfem Wrote:  I get the headaches too. I find that if I keep it to 500mg in the morning, 500mg at night, then I get none of the pain side-effects (headaches, muscle tension pain). SP's anti-androgen activity could very well be responsible for the reduction in body hair but I'm very surprised your hair changes in only a day or two when you stop. That must be some sensitivity to DHT you have. Sad

Yeah I was suprised too. My whole chest was covered in red dots, which then became hair. Nothing else changed to cause it, so it must be the SP

I'm 32, wouldn't think I'd need SP this much, but I guess I do lol

(01-03-2012, 01:27 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Yeah I was suprised too. My whole chest was covered in red dots, which then became hair. Nothing else changed to cause it, so it must be the SP

My understanding is that SP is even more necessary when you're younger (when your body is producing more T). I'm 36 and I take 320mg (160mg twice a day) of SP extract. I haven't taken a break from it so I'm not sure what would happen if I did. (I don't plan to find out anytime soon.)

(01-03-2012, 03:12 AM)JMT Wrote:  
(01-03-2012, 01:27 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Yeah I was suprised too. My whole chest was covered in red dots, which then became hair. Nothing else changed to cause it, so it must be the SP

My understanding is that SP is even more necessary when you're younger (when your body is producing more T). I'm 36 and I take 320mg (160mg twice a day) of SP extract. I haven't taken a break from it so I'm not sure what would happen if I did. (I don't plan to find out anytime soon.)

Yeah, that was my understanding too, but i was thinking of 32 as old enough to not need it.
That's exactly what I take, sometimes with spearmint tea in the afternoon. I wouldn't recommend dropping it ;p

Unless you think compulsively ripping hairs out with tweezers to be a fun pastime. hehe...at least they were mostly light this time.

There are two different mechanisms involved here... a) production of T and its conversion to either ( or both) E and DHT, (b) growth of male pattern hair:

It is largely the DHT that is responsible for male hair.

SP blocks the conversion of T to DHT and leaves the T available to naturally convert to E via the aromatase reaction.

I think the T->DHT conversion is stronger when you are younger, which is why the SP seems to be more necessary when you are younger. ( I'm pretty sure that my DHT level drop off became significant when I was in my late 40's)

From my personal experience, I suspect that long term exposure to PM has the effect of making male body hair finer and more slow growing, although not WHERE it grows. It is next to impossible to separate the effects of PM from those of SP/Finasteride (without doing controlled intakes over long periods of time, of course).

I have been having nipple orgasms since I was nineteen and over several decades have made all kinds of discoveries about the orgasmic potential of the nipple.

There are two things that make nipple play my preferred form of solo sex. First. after a nipple orgasm there is no refractory period. That means you don't have to "recover" from an orgasm before you can have another. This means you can have multiple orgasms within a short span of time. I have had as many as a dozen orgasms in a half-hour period. Normally in a nipple orgasm session I have a cluster of orgasms, usually three or four, but often more.

Second, stimulating the nipples turns your entire body into an erogenous zone. When you get close to an orgasm by nipple play, or just after you have a nipple orgasm, it is possible to orgasm by massaging almost any part of your body, and these orgasms are just as intense, sometimes even more intense, than the nipple orgasm itself. As long-time members of this group know, I regularly have breast and belly orgasms, usually in combination with nipple orgasms. Just a few days ago I brought myself close to orgasm by nipple play until my whole body was humming
in sexual ecstasy. Rather than climaxing with nipple play, I began vigorously rubbing the underside of my thighs, and had two powerful orgasms, back-to-back, in this way.

If you want to know more about nipple orgasm, I have a Yahoo group dedicated to the topic: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/

I have brought my self to orgasm through nipple play, I find that it is more powerful if you take a break from the nipples and stroke the breast mass aswell, it makes for a more powerful sensation, first its all in the abdomen for me, but then the groin takes over. Big Grin

I have very female-like orgasmic tendencies. This includes nipple play being absolutely essential to any chance at all of having orgasm. More important than activity down south for me, actually.

I also tend towards several mini-orgasms before finally exploding with my entire body practically aflame.

(31-08-2012, 04:50 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  I have brought my self to orgasm through nipple play, I find that it is more powerful if you take a break from the nipples and stroke the breast mass aswell, it makes for a more powerful sensation, first its all in the abdomen for me, but then the groin takes over. Big Grin

Yes, I find that nipple stimulation activates erogenous nerves throughout the body. Once I removed the hair from my breasts, I discovered breast orgasm. Shortly thereafter I discovered the belly orgasm. These are slow-building but explosive when they happen.

I had a remarkable experience during nipple play last week. After enlarging my nipples with Supple Nipps (suction cups that cause the nipple to become engorged), I removed them and began rubbing my greatly enlarged nipples with my thumb and finger tips. Without removing them I had seven straight orgasms and ejaculated. I repeated this later in the day and had six more. My breasts and nipples have become my erotic center.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon