Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A New Phase of Developement

As you enter late middle age, the maxim, use or loose. grows in resoance. Because of the state of health, of my late wife, there was a strong element of the latter. This may well have helped me on my journey; who knows? I started with decreased function and now, it barely exists; that I embrace as a true part of my feminisation. If you worry about loss of male function, is this a journey for you? You can get boobs, without feminisation; it's called a boob job!
Ingesting huge amounts of oestrogen will, inevitably, have other effects, I have just been asked to come forward for breast screening; just a small part of beibg an elderley woman, with a 25% elevated risk of breast cancer; would I choose any other way; no way! For me, this is as good as it gets.

(24-11-2011, 12:04 AM)chrissie Wrote:  ...would I choose any other way; no way! For me, this is as goog as it gets.

Goog? Too much Reisling methinks... Wink

Still, I know what you mean... relating to people on a female level is so much better. I had to attend a business meeting today and, on the other side of the table, it was all men and I watched their mannerisms and behaviour and it was so......... basic, unpolished, lacking in finesse. It was like a crude parody of how to behave toward others and I want to leave that behind forever.

This Saturday it is time for the monthly T-Party (as I call it) and I am so looking forward to it and seeing everyone. Staurday night in the city centre and Chinatown - what a hoot it will be.

Beverley

(24-11-2011, 12:04 AM)chrissie Wrote:  As you enter late middle age, the maxim, use or loose. grows in resoance. Because of the state of health, of my late wife, there was a strong element of the latter. This may well have helped me on my journey; who knows? I started with decreased function and now, it barely exists; that I embrace as a true part of my feminisation. If you worry about loss of male function, is this a journey for you? You can get boobs, without feminisation; it's called a boob job!
Ingesting huge amounts of oestrogen will, inevitably, have other effects, I have just been asked to come forward for breast screening; just a small part of beibg an elderley woman, with a 25% elevated risk of breast cancer; would I choose any other way; no way! For me, this is as goog as it gets.

How did you get put on the list Chrissie? Are you registered with your PCT as a female now? Have you done all the paperwork, birth certificate etc? I didn't think that was all possible via D-I-Y PM ! I would have expected the "full monty" with the doctors reports, prescription hormones etc.

Or am I assuming too much and someone from either gender can get put on the list for tests if they have fully developed breasts?

I'm curious!

B.x

Beverley,
I wish it was Reisling, my favourite dry, white wine! Sadly, just a Typo, recently corrected.
On your more serious subject, I know exactly how you feel. Did you see Frozen Planet, tonight. A 2 dog wolf pack, taking on a group of Bison. The male gave up and it was left to the bitch, to make the kill. She screamed, in pain, was red with blood, yet brought down an animal 5 times her size; so much for men {and cats}.
Bryony,
I saw a practictioner, first, about my gender dysphoria. I was then a very modest B cup. A few months later I contacted the practice and said that I was coming out and would find it very difficuct to be identified as male, on their automated call system. The practice manager, moved heaven and earth, to get me registered, by my female identity. At this time, my solicitor did not want we to execute a deed poll, to avoid problems, with the Land Registry, which complicated his task; bless Enid, the practice manager, she sorted it and I do not think it was easy.. A little while later, I was seeing the senior partner, who was trying to deal with a catch 22 situation, with me seeing a psychiatrist [ stage one, in NHS treatement} and he said, that he thought I should enrole in the breast screaning process.
When I enrolled with my present practice, I took a copy deed poll and there has been no problem. They come to the waiting room and call you and I am Christina,SmileSmileSmileSmile

(24-11-2011, 02:03 AM)chrissie Wrote:  Beverley,
I wish it was Reisling, my favourite dry, white wine! Sadly, just a Typo, recently corrected.

When I came down last week I could not find any Reisling anywhere, but I hope that New Zealand wine I did get was dry enough for you

(24-11-2011, 02:03 AM)chrissie Wrote:  On your more serious subject, I know exactly how you feel.

I still fail to see what ever is in men that attracts women. I suspect that one of the reasons I never fitted in with groups of men is that I find it hard to tolerate their behaviour. Standing on the football terraces would have been hell for me. Instead I got my intellectual stimulation from plays, classical concerts, books, movies and a very small circle of friends (one of whom I suspect is gay, but he has never said anything to me).

I have always been a useless 'male'. Although I am a good parent to my children, I suspect it is my female side that has always dominated.

(24-11-2011, 02:03 AM)chrissie Wrote:  Did you see Frozen Planet, tonight. A 2 dog wolf pack, taking on a group of Bison. The male gave up and it was left to the bitch, to make the kill. She screamed, in pain, was red with blood, yet brought down an animal 5 times her size; so much for men {and cats}.

I almost never watch TV. If I do it has to be a good documentary or a movie with a plot to it. Last night I was struggling my way around Tescos with shopping trolley full to the top. In trainers it is hard enough to push round, in heels... Angry

There was a french lady, whose name escapes me, who once said "The more I see of men, the more I like dogs". Maybe that should be my motto - and yours Wink

Beverley

(24-11-2011, 02:03 AM)chrissie Wrote:  I saw a practictioner, first, about my gender dysphoria. I was then a very modest B cup. A few months later I contacted the practice and said that I was coming out and would find it very difficuct to be identified as male, on their automated call system. The practice manager, moved heaven and earth, to get me registered, by my female identity.

Ah, so no problems with the DIY Phytohormone approach then. That's interesting.

Quote:When I enrolled with my present practice, I took a copy deed poll and there has been no problem. They come to the waiting room and call you and I am Christina,SmileSmileSmileSmile

So that does imply that breast screening appears to be only available to people presenting as females. Or am I mistaken? Would it be possible, do you think for a male with fully developed breasts to be tested?
(Theoretically, I mean). Or does the NHS discard such people, do you think? Cheaper than cancer treatment, I would have thought.

Thanks for sharing all that!

ttfn

B.x

(24-11-2011, 10:46 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  I still fail to see what ever is in men that attracts women. I suspect that one of the reasons I never fitted in with groups of men is that I find it hard to tolerate their behaviour. Standing on the football terraces would have been hell for me. Instead I got my intellectual stimulation from plays, classical concerts, books, movies and a very small circle of friends (one of whom I suspect is gay, but he has never said anything to me).

I could have written all of that! (apart from the word "suspect")

Quote:I have always been a useless 'male'. Although I am a good parent to my children, I suspect it is my female side that has always dominated.

Me again. I used to cuddle them when they hurt more than my wife did!

Quote:I almost never watch TV. If I do it has to be a good documentary or a movie with a plot to it.

Me again!

I particularly dislike the way everything on the BBC has a political subtext now. Even the last episode of Frozen Planet spoils a brilliant series by being a paean to the global warming theory which would have disappeared years ago if it wasn't in the corrupt financial interests of so many politicians to keep it alive - it's only my wife's love of Wimbledon that keeps me paying the licence fee! And for the lumpen proletariat that can't absorb the subtext, there are endless "reality" shows as "soma"**

**See here for soma

Big Grin

Quote:Last night I was struggling my way around Tescos with shopping trolley full to the top. In trainers it is hard enough to push round, in heels... Angry

.... and here we depart our ways.... (sadly) Big Grin

B. xxx

PS maybe we got separated at birth? Big Grin Big Grin

(24-11-2011, 11:02 AM)bryony Wrote:  Ah, so no problems with the DIY Phytohormone approach then. That's interesting.

When you turn up with boobs, what can they do? The boobs are there and the doctor's primary concern has to be your health no matter how you got into the state you are in.

Beverley

(24-11-2011, 11:23 AM)bryony Wrote:  ... and here we depart our ways.... (sadly) Big Grin

It does not have to be that way... just buy some heels and head to Tesco

Big Grin

Beverley

(24-11-2011, 11:29 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  It does not have to be that way... just buy some heels and head to Tesco

Big Grin

Beverley

oo... you are a wag! (or a scamp, I'm not sure which) Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon