Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to encourage underboob?

Hi lovely people,

I’m definitely growing breasts, but it’s all above the nipple. Looking more like a good case of gynecomastia instead of breasts. 

Is there a way to get the tissue below the nipple to join the growth so my nipples point out instead of down? Does that come with time, and I’m just being impatient? Or do I need to add something to my program?

Thanks all!

[unnecessary quoting removed]

snap!, looking forward to an answer from our resident experts here, sorry to hijack x

All I can think of is Progesterone Cream applied on the underside of the breast. Remember it works best if you already have good general growth already. Don't get 'wild yam' based stuff, it needs to be genuine  progesterone based.

(02-03-2024, 12:17 PM)LisaM Wrote:  All I can think of is Progesterone Cream applied on the underside of the breast. Remember it works best if you already have good general growth already. Don't get 'wild yam' based stuff, it needs to be genuine  progesterone based.

Thanks Lisa, unfortunately all the OTC progesterone seems to be yam-based. Maybe it's time to just go to the Dr.

I don't know where in the World you're based, if US you should be able to get something easily, maybe even on Amazon, if UK there's a few options. Take a look at my previous posts to see. Good luck! (iHerbs too sell it and ship local and international)

(02-03-2024, 02:56 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  
(02-03-2024, 12:17 PM)LisaM Wrote:  All I can think of is Progesterone Cream applied on the underside of the breast. Remember it works best if you already have good general growth already. Don't get 'wild yam' based stuff, it needs to be genuine  progesterone based.

Thanks Lisa, unfortunately all the OTC progesterone seems to be yam-based. Maybe it's time to just go to the Dr.
FYI, most micronized, bioidentical, USP Progesterone is made from yams.  You just have to get a cream that states the ingredient is bioidentical, micronized, and USP, and not just yam extract or similar.

(02-03-2024, 04:38 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  FYI, most micronized, bioidentical, USP Progesterone is made from yams.  You just have to get a cream that states the ingredient is bioidentical, micronized, and USP, and not just yam extract or similar.

That's right. I have in another thread presented a paper which describes the difference between Wild Yam and Progesterone (https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31616&pid=231514#pid231514). Briefly described, Wild Yam can't be converted in body to Progesterone. However, it contains Diosgenin. And Diosgenin can be converted in a laboratory to Progesterone. Therefore the product label MUST say it contains bio-identical Progesterone. (If the base material is Wild Yam or Soy or whatever else containing Diosgenin, isn't important.)

Thank you all,

I may be good then - here's what I'm using twice a day: Imagine Dermatology Bio-Identical Progesterone Cream, 50% More - 3000mg, 150 Pump Doses, Micronized USP from Wild Yam Pro-Relief Cream, Paraben-Free, Soy Free, for Female Mid-Life Balance, USA Made 

Made from yam, but has the key words Bio-Identical, Micronized USP on the label.

Think I'm good with this product?

I've also ordered a Noogleberry after reading those posts. Suction cups did wonders for my nipples, so why not the whole breast?

Hey Erica,

You need something that will target the area. That would be a product which contains Voluplus and Volufiline, which plump-up existing fat cells.

There are a number of brands containing these active ingredients. The one with which I am most familiar is Gluteboost Tata-Tastic™ Breast Cream.

https://www.amazon.com/Gluteboost-Tata-Tastic-Enhancement-Enlargement-Supplement/dp/B08F6WLFZ6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=ZMK8MM4WPQ7R&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.8bLP14j_5nyw97chlDsA-Y0qkVC718wg1-Ml7QSAuSbkCTedR3SlMGxcjAlD20oM_wloC3aBCpkvQmr2Oy-OT08ddyRuO9CeTt8spMuTxm8fneVUnMBOEBrE8pvvj83SQe_jSn66yVWxvsfL3UMtHK1gxCCWYJqdZcAlGIh35CSzRCxtZziYbTWpIGqPUQ6zHxtQ1RvfaYQNnWnSzSJyRXmx15WcOvOvOH8jWLioORGXEgKiN7htrKKaNYUtKTXi24sEG3CHjPu-vmhM33tfcO1Km1zKpajuhkPcsdHTnDk.LkF-gvE6-SInhIv5c8DtVeCta8V9bvSg_wyioQyJ-K8&dib_tag=se&keywords=Tata-Tastic™+Breast+Cream&qid=1709422647&s=hpc&sprefix=tata-tastic+breast+cream%2Chpc%2C139&sr=1-1

I successfully used it to target my lips. It was a learning experience. I had never heard of anyone doing this before, so I was the flying blind, so to speak. With one application, it worked a little too well and my lips got thick on the inside as well as the outside. I was constantly biting my lips when eating and was regretting ever trying this experiment. I prayed it would lose a little volume and it finally did. I don't remember how long it took but I think it was maybe 2 to 3 months. Anyway, the size went down to the point that I was no longer biting my lips but it did maintain some permanent size too. If someone tries this, I highly recommend confining the application to a very fine line near the outside border of your lips. Do not apply broadly with a finger tip, like one might with gloss. One of those foam pad applicators for eyeshadow may be a good tool. It does not take much and I think several light coats over a period of days is much preferred to a one-time heavy coat. If you do it a little at a time, you can see the results the next day and decide if you want more. BE CAREFUL. I am not really recommending using this on one's lips, it's risky, but I know some people will try it.

For the breast, the above technique will not be so crucial. Just remember that when absorbed, it will spread out larger than the area to which it was applied. Like putting a drop of oil on a glass table. If you apply it to a spot the size of a dime, it could potentially spread out to the size of a nickel or maybe even larger. So, if you want size below the nipple, keep the application well below the nipple or it may migrate above it and give undesired results. Make sense?

Karen  Heart

(03-03-2024, 01:29 AM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Thank you so much, Karen, I'd seen similar but due to poor reviews thought it was more snake oil. On your reccy I'll definitely try it. And you know I'll be putting it on my lips too; the boys love lush, full lips (for some reason LOL).  Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon