Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MALES STAYING MALES :

Thank you very much  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

(11-02-2021, 02:11 AM)Dibraru Wrote:  

(11-02-2021, 12:12 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358 ;

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17416 ;

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436

Thanks for the fast reply. But my problem is, that they only talk about the breast growth and not how the genitals react to the herbs. I think on around page 6 on the first link they start talking about BO which, from what I have read, shrink everything down there. I went on to page 20 of 400+ but still didn't find anything

For the first and the third link these are the scientific threads I was talking about. They are great. They explain dht, aromatese and many more. It's just that it doesn't specifically explain what does it mean if there is no more/ less DHT. Ist it just that my breasts grow and I am less sexual active or does it change something irreversible for reproduction.

Lotus chares the routine he/she does, but also mentions that there were great changes in the body, but nothing on how it influenced the sexual function of the body.

Yes I know I only read like a small fraction of this gigantic discussion, but it doesn't look like they really care about their manhood.

I just need confirmation

Which herbs I shouldn't take if I want to stay active.

You may want to consider taking fenugreek. I was on it for about a yer and a half. My breasts did grow (though slowly) but I had no other side effects and it may have even increased my libido. I know of other guys who have had success with it and no other side effects. One guy has been taking it 10 years plus and has a huge set of breasts - again, no other feminine effects.
You may also want to take saw palmetto to help the growth and help with prostate health.
If you want to want to discuss it further, please PM me here.

Joey

(11-02-2021, 11:14 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  
(11-02-2021, 02:11 AM)Dibraru Wrote:  

(11-02-2021, 12:12 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358 ;

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17416 ;

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436

Thanks for the fast reply. But my problem is, that they only talk about the breast growth and not how the genitals react to the herbs. I think on around page 6 on the first link they start talking about BO which, from what I have read, shrink everything down there. I went on to page 20 of 400+ but still didn't find anything

For the first and the third link these are the scientific threads I was talking about. They are great. They explain dht, aromatese and many more. It's just that it doesn't specifically explain what does it mean if there is no more/ less DHT. Ist it just that my breasts grow and I am less sexual active or does it change something irreversible for reproduction.

Lotus chares the routine he/she does, but also mentions that there were great changes in the body, but nothing on how it influenced the sexual function of the body.

Yes I know I only read like a small fraction of this gigantic discussion, but it doesn't look like they really care about their manhood.

I just need confirmation

Which herbs I shouldn't take if I want to stay active.

You may want to consider taking fenugreek. I was on it for about a yer and a half. My breasts did grow (though slowly) but I had no other side effects and it may have even increased my libido. I know of other guys who have had success with it and no other side effects. One guy has been taking it 10 years plus and has a huge set of breasts - again, no other feminine effects.
You may also want to take saw palmetto to help the growth and help with prostate health.
If you want to want to discuss it further, please PM me here.

Joey

Thanks for the reply I send you a PM

(11-02-2021, 11:05 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Lotus said . . . . : 

My NBE core go like this:

Pueraria mirifica @ 500-1500pm (daily)
Progesterone cream, a small amount that covers the breast (3-maybe 4 times per week)
MSM 1-3g per day. antioxidant, pro-breast health, GH (growth hormone) STAT5 protein synthesizer. Meaning it helps raise growth hormone...not alot mind you. Estradiol lowers GH, we need to balance. 

Vitamin D3 helps with breast growing. If you take Calcium you need V-D3 to become more biologically active. 

Melatonin (dosage per person varies), taking this is going after REM and Deep sleep stages (@ body healing), and other things. 

Reishi extract, the higher the polysaccharides, makes for a stronger anti-androgen. Like this one below, it's organic and 35% polysaccharides. 

[Image: MOdE2TGXXhhXuEAJppjOWbUPbqM87CY_70sEk3Wq...9_tHb04Tz4]

Well the reply is a little late. Sorry about that, but i had to make up my mind for which of the many ways i want to go. I decided, that i will probably go with the PM way plus PC and some other topicals some vitamin D and Maca, but there is still one question that is in my mind.

I understand the effects of red reishi on the breast growth, but i am not so sure about the rest of the body.

I know that PM can bring problems to the functionality down there, but i talked to Lotus about it and ended up buying Maca to prevent that as well as the 3 week on 1 off and after 3 months one month break. Since i also want to keep semen production away from permanent damage.

Now my concern is, that by taking red reishi i would again bring more troubles down there. So can anyone tell me if reishi influences the functionality or semen production, so i better stay away from it or if I can take it without worries? Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

I'm very late to this conversation, but here's my situation.  I'm a man that very much wants to stay a man, no interest in transitioning, or feminization, but about 6 years ago I was diagnosed with very low testosterone levels due to a pituitary tumor.  I had surgery and I've been on testosterone replacement therapy since then.  Due to the pre-surgery low T and subsequent T replacement I developed some gynecomastia.  I work out at the gym, I'm in pretty good shape, not overweight, but I developed some modest breasts.  Not too big yet, but they're noticeable under a tight T or polo if someone was looking for them. 

I never wanted them, but now that I have them I can see why some guys like having them, and I really enjoy the look and feel, and I'd like to get them to look as good as possible. I don't really want them a whole lot bigger, but I would like to develop a little more fullness and a bit more rounded shape.  If' I've got them, I might as well enjoy them.  

I'm thinking that since I'm already on T replacement, which triggered the Gynecomastia, that if I add some PM and serum massage for a while, it might get me the additional growth I'm looking for.

Open to suggestions or thoughts.

-ChuckM     

Consider the topical approach. Even with full pharma, topical appears to avoid thrombosis better as it's less of an internal full body impact.

Something to consider.

I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on tv! Wink

[attachment=20951 Wrote:             They grow on you pid='208355' dateline='1572875492']: Let's keep it on target. It's not about being partially female, or hating on your own maleness. I am a man. I have breasts. I like them. I think men with breasts are hot. Not obese fat sacks, but regular men with breasts. Not Guys who do their nails, love to talk about bra shopping, or can't stand having erections. This really should not be the place for it. Manly Men with breasts who want to embrace and love their own bodies. That's why i'm here, and that's why i'm speaking up about it.  Keep the "i wish my penis would shrink away" stuff, for some other thread, PLEASE !!!   Dodgy  MALES STAYING MALES because they Love being Men.....
for me, it's not about crossdressing or full transitioning but about becoming someone having characteristics of both sexes. I've felt it my whole life both male and female lifestyles, roles and stereotypical behavior fit me well. I don't see it as necessarily a transgender thing – its rather about a physical manifestation of a state of mind. Like mixing physical features of things and I think it characterizes me well. I still dress and work as a man but have breast. I didn't want to use any of the HRT or other chemicals to do this so I have Breast Augmentation in March of this year. I love my breast and proud to have them. My wife says that you look normal now with your breasts.....Like you should of looked like. Here is a photo of 8 months Post-Op...

You are so lucky to have a supportive and understanding wife  Smile

(13-11-2023, 12:16 PM)Niaja Wrote:  You are so lucky to have a supportive and understanding wife  Smile

That is for sure, don't know if I would of been able to do it without her.

I to just wanted breasts. I like my male parts and want to keep them as well as being able to perform. I am very lucky to have a supportive wife. With that I had breast augmentation December 5th 2023. I have no desire to transition. I like wearing bras. But I dress as a male and have no desire to dress as a women. The reason I did not go the estrogen rout was to keep everything working. Just my 2 cents

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon