Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continued Adventures of Jamie-May

(14-12-2022, 05:19 AM)Jamie-May Wrote:  Well--first off I told my parents that I'm transgender. It's out in the open and it's a good feeling. 

Wauw, that's a huge step. I'm so happy for you!

Jamie, I am so happy for you!!

You've come a long way, Jamie<3 I'm proud of you and happy for you!
-Aria

(14-12-2022, 05:19 AM)Jamie-May Wrote:  I told my parents that I'm transgender.

Mes félicitations! Wink

(11-05-2022, 11:11 PM)Jamie-May Wrote:  Hello everyone! After having my blood test officially done and due to my move and my ability to start pushing steps towards further transition I decided to move my thread to this more aptly named subsection. Below is my old plan and my latest (and first) blood test results~

My Old Plan/Dosage:
Estrofem (8mg a day, Sublingual/Buccal, 2mg every 6 hours)
Progesterone (100mg a night, Suppository)

Green Tea Extract (Teavigo Brand with 94%+ EGCG, 2 pills a day)
Red Reishi Mushroom (1000mg 2x a day)
MSM (dosage varies)
Vitamin D3 (dosage varies)

My blood levels were:
Estradiol       270 pg/ml
Testosterone 19miu/ml
FSH              0.7 miu/ml

So, as far as I know those are rather great levels for being on only estradiol pills alone (along with some herbal assistance of course)! It totally explains why I've felt great on 8mg since I started taking that dose and it's such wonderful news to know that I don't need to take an pharma AA blocker to get my T squashed.

However, due to moving out and a massive price difference, I've since ordered 3 vials of Estradiol Enanthate and plan to inject it subQ. Honestly since my numbers seem good it makes me a little worry to be swapping, but, injections are supposed to just be miles better, easier to manage, and the cost difference is literally saving me thousands over the course of 3 years.

My current plan is to inject every 7 days 6.4mg of Enn. This in theory should put me around an average of 390 pg/ml after the initial month needed to reach stable levels, along with a trough of about 360. Now I don't know if this will be too much or too little. Some say anywhere between 100-200 pg/ml is acceptable if your T is squashed. Others recommend levels more around the 300-400 range.

I know that I personally have not really had any breast growth since around the 7-9 month mark of starting HRT. I believe that was when I was at 6mg and swapped to 8mg that made this happen. What I want to see is if going to 6.4mg of Enn will give me a jump start again due to the increase of E2. Otherwise its possible my levels are just too high and I should maybe consider a dose more towards the 100-200 level so long as my T stays in check, or even that I've just hit my potential and can't grow much bigger. We'll see how it turns out, I guess.

My goal then is to see how this 6.4mg makes me feel and proceed with going up or down from there. I will also be getting another blood test done around 1-2 months after starting to make sure the numbers all look good. Worst case I swap to IM injection or even go back to pills again even though the price is crazy.

Beyond all that I've finally been shaving my arms and legs and it's been wonderful~ I even own a bra now and have a few more on the way. What a difference it makes even compared to my shelf-tanks I own. I don't think I'll be showing my bare chest anymore. It's gotten less and less to the point where I feel like I need or want to post that type of picture anymore. For now I have included a picture of me in my new bra however ^_^

(21-10-2022, 01:57 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  night and day, girl<3

Hi people! I've missed this place and been away so long!

Wow! So much has happened since I last updated half a year ago. I guess I'll try my best to fill in some of the details between then and now. First off, as I last posted, my parents do know about me and all that. My mom since the beginning had been doing her best and has since become very open and happy to be around me. We go shopping, we text pretty often, shes even fine shopping for girl clothes with me and bought me so much to help improve my wardrobe. New shoes, tops, bottoms, over wear, pretty much anything but bras and panties.

She's just been so great. The only real issue is she still calls me a guy, he, him, and so on. She's not done it in front of people when we are out at least. It's also the only thing she does that makes me cringe or feel meh about. I've brought it up but, hard to complain too much when she then proceeds to take me out getting new shoes or clothes in female sections of the stores right there in front of everyone to see. She almost seems proud to do this all with me and I think we've both been having a lot of fun together. I'm glad she was also able to find a support group that let her work things out and have her connect deeper with me.

My dad as I imagined is still struggling with it all. I still present male for him, or as much as I still can at least, wearing super baggy clothes, no makeup, or any effort put into my appearance while I swap back to my old male voice. Days around him are hard on me since it's putting me back into that mindset of who I was back then. It ruins my day and can make me rather dysphoric. I do it cus I love him and my mom, but I can't say I go see him regularly now, I hardly talk to him even in text, and have told my mom how bad things are and that I mentally need to prepare myself to be around him along with doing vocal warmups just to use my old voice again. However maybe things will start to change?

There's been a few unfortunate moments (for him) in which he accidentally sees or hears me being girly. I do try to hide that stuff from him out of respect even though I know I shouldn't have to. One of these moments had him driving by where I live, me out wearing new clothes that my mom and I picked out together, so he honks and waves, leaving me waving back while having a minor heart attack and awkwardly rushing back inside. Turns out my mom was with him that day and she told me that he asked her 'is jamie really happy now?' and she says 'yes' with him giving a 'good' in return. And though it's a simple thing, just hearing that, knowing he does want to see me happy even though I know he doesn't support what I'm doing, made me tear up a bit. One day, maybe one day, he will come around at last ^-^

Anyway beyond that I've just had lots of stress in terms of living situations. Moving. Thinking of moving again cus of more bad situations. I just feel like I never get to settle and am basically just always wondering if I'm going to be moving again. It's a terrible way to live and I hate it, so I'm doing what I can trying to move into a real house that I have a say in very soon within the next couple of months.

Some good things are that I now have an amazing epilator that makes my legs so smooth and hair-free. I'm all but done with getting anymore laser treatments and am only doing a few more since I have unlimited appointments to make use of. I have been messing with makeup in the little down time I get and now go out with some on whenever I can. And with all my new shoes and clothes I have lots of nice choices to go out looking decent in~ Of course it's always nice that I never get misgendered either. Not even once has someone called me a guy or sir or anything like that. Do they think it in their heads? Do people know? Are some people looking or maybe talking about me behind my back? I don't know. I'll say if it's true, it's certainly a lot more quiet and hushed then it used to be when I was a 'male' growing up who had boobs so everyone always stared and openly harassed me.

I can only go by what I'm told, what I hear, and the generally mundane expressions people give me that help a bit to confirm I blend in as female. So as of this writing I can only assume I pass, maybe even stealth. It makes me happy since that was always my dream going into this, with my nightmare being that I'd look like some guy in a dress. Some caricature of a female that looks more drag queen than cis. Luckily I think I'm beyond that, even though I do get my doubts some days. Maybe I'll still pursue surgeries for cosmetic purposes. If I do it'll likely be a hair lowering type situation since that to me is the spot that makes me the most self-conscious. Either way I've since last updating been to a therapist and have received my gender dysphoria diagnosis, meaning that I can likely get most anything covered since the state I live in is pretty open about supporting transgender care (at least for now). Something that'll help my wallet and my mind going forward.

I suppose to end this I'll say what all I've added/changed in my program and add in a few newer pictures.

---------------
Estrogen Enanthate (6.4mg every Friday, Sub injections)
Progesterone (100mg a night, Suppository)

Green Tea Extract
Red Reishi Mushroom
MSM
Vitamin D3
GABA

New Additions:
Milk Thistle
Goat's Rue
Ginseng

---------------

I can go more in detail if asked but I really wanted to see how those new additions would work. So far they've made my areola/nipple area more moist as if the montgomery glands were lubricating it more than usual, but no real sensitivity or difference otherwise. It's only been about 3 weeks on so far however so I'll see if things change especially since I've recently upped the dosage of them.

Until next time, stay safe out there! Hope everyone has been doing well and I've been praying for those who I know haven't been in the best health mentally or physically. My best wishes and thoughts to all those struggling. I wish I could do more to help you all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-06-2023, 03:17 AM)Jamie-May Wrote:  Hi people! I've missed this place and been away so long!
Hi Jamie-May,

Nice to hear from you and your progress! I am so happy for you!

I believe that also your dad will accept your transition, even if it takes time. Maybe you should talk more with you about "everything" but starting very light way?

-Teddy

(27-06-2023, 03:17 AM)Jamie-May Wrote:  Hi people! I've missed this place and been away so long!

Wow! So much has happened since I last updated half a year ago.

[etc]
It's good to hear from you again Jamie <3 sry things have been so rough. transition has served you very well though ^-^

I love hearing about your transition and how you are doing, so happy your mom has accepted you and you go shopping, I agree with Teddy, your dad is coming around just go slowly with him introducing your feminine self a little bit at a time and checking in with your mom after each visit with your dad, she can be your barometer. If it goes well each time then in a short time you can visit both your parents at the same time stress free.

I must say you look very pretty, definitely not a guy in a dress but a very lovely young woman, so proud of you. 

I always worry about looking like a guy in a dress when I go out dressed up, but I don't get weird looks that I noticed,  most people are too into their own world to look around. 

Take care, I look forward to hearing from you.

I appreciate the kind words, everyone Heart

I have hope that my dad will come around now more than ever. Until then I can only keep living my life as best as I can, enjoying it so fully now that I finally get to be me outside the limited time I spend with him. One day I'm sure I'll have the freedom to be myself around him too ^_^

And beyond the stretchmarks and sag of my belly for having once weighed 230+ pounds I'm still very much proud of and happy with the body I've been able to achieve~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon