Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Continued Adventures of Jamie-May

Hello everyone! After having my blood test officially done and due to my move and my ability to start pushing steps towards further transition I decided to move my thread to this more aptly named subsection. Below is my old plan and my latest (and first) blood test results~

My Old Plan/Dosage:
Estrofem (8mg a day, Sublingual/Buccal, 2mg every 6 hours)
Progesterone (100mg a night, Suppository)

Green Tea Extract (Teavigo Brand with 94%+ EGCG, 2 pills a day)
Red Reishi Mushroom (1000mg 2x a day)
MSM (dosage varies)
Vitamin D3 (dosage varies)

My blood levels were:
Estradiol       270 pg/ml
Testosterone 19miu/ml
FSH              0.7 miu/ml

So, as far as I know those are rather great levels for being on only estradiol pills alone (along with some herbal assistance of course)! It totally explains why I've felt great on 8mg since I started taking that dose and it's such wonderful news to know that I don't need to take an pharma AA blocker to get my T squashed.

However, due to moving out and a massive price difference, I've since ordered 3 vials of Estradiol Enanthate and plan to inject it subQ. Honestly since my numbers seem good it makes me a little worry to be swapping, but, injections are supposed to just be miles better, easier to manage, and the cost difference is literally saving me thousands over the course of 3 years.

My current plan is to inject every 7 days 6.4mg of Enn. This in theory should put me around an average of 390 pg/ml after the initial month needed to reach stable levels, along with a trough of about 360. Now I don't know if this will be too much or too little. Some say anywhere between 100-200 pg/ml is acceptable if your T is squashed. Others recommend levels more around the 300-400 range.

I know that I personally have not really had any breast growth since around the 7-9 month mark of starting HRT. I believe that was when I was at 6mg and swapped to 8mg that made this happen. What I want to see is if going to 6.4mg of Enn will give me a jump start again due to the increase of E2. Otherwise its possible my levels are just too high and I should maybe consider a dose more towards the 100-200 level so long as my T stays in check, or even that I've just hit my potential and can't grow much bigger. We'll see how it turns out, I guess.

My goal then is to see how this 6.4mg makes me feel and proceed with going up or down from there. I will also be getting another blood test done around 1-2 months after starting to make sure the numbers all look good. Worst case I swap to IM injection or even go back to pills again even though the price is crazy.

Beyond all that I've finally been shaving my arms and legs and it's been wonderful~ I even own a bra now and have a few more on the way. What a difference it makes even compared to my shelf-tanks I own. I don't think I'll be showing my bare chest anymore. It's gotten less and less to the point where I feel like I need or want to post that type of picture anymore. For now I have included a picture of me in my new bra however ^_^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Onwards and upwards.

You've accomplished a lot in the few years you've been in here through all the trials and tribulations and looks like everything is now finally falling into place.

(11-05-2022, 11:11 PM)Jamie-May Wrote:  Hello everyone! After having my blood test officially done and due to my move and my ability to start pushing steps towards further transition I decided to move my thread to this more aptly named subsection. Below is my old plan and my latest (and first) blood test results~

Etc.

I'm so happy for you! i hope that this plan brings about a positive trans'formation~

Also, I like that picture, you look very nice <3

-Aria

Hi Jamie,

Your progress is wonderful!

Thanks everyone ^_^ And yes Aria, thank you for the pun, silly.

I did my first injection today! Was kinda scared but doing it subq was super easy. Very little pain beyond mild irritation while injecting but nothing concerning. No blood or liquid came back out either. Seemed like I did it right~ Well except I injected just a tad under what I wanted but I'll correct that next time. This week I plan to keep up 4mg of pills spread out as 1mg halves 4 times a day anyway to keep my levels decent. Next week I'll lower that to 2mg 2 times a day. Then after that I should be fine to let injections just do its thing. Hoping for the best!

Other than that I still always wonder if my mom knows something is up... I needed a mat for working out and so she brought me a pink one with white floral designs on it. I sldo had a slip up. I completely forgot my arms and legs were shaven smooth while wearing shorts and a t-shirt >.< She made no mention of it however. She also taught me how to bake this fruit and oatmeal thing so we had a little bit of cooking time together. Outwardly I had little emotion and played it all off but inside I was really happy~ My roommates now also wonder if she might know too. But unless she brings it up I'll still likely continue avoiding telling her.

In other news, I got a set of new sports bras in now. I'm up to 5 bras total and 2 shelf-tanks. My wardrobe is expanding, but its only the undies for now. I've lately been focusing a lot on core, posture, and breathing to fix my slight ab flare and get rid of my yucky tummy flab so I can look better in them.

I've decided to show the bra off and also something a little unrelated to breast growth but instead how much my hair has some in since I started this whole journey, as I am pretty happy with it~ My hair not only is now filling in that whole thinned area but even has gone to growing parts of my hair that have long since been gone. Also E seems to have made my hair lighter/redder which is interesting.

(11-05-2022, 11:27 PM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

Onwards and upwards.

You've accomplished a lot in the few years you've been in here through all the trials and tribulations and looks like everything is now finally falling into place.

Mhmm~ After moving out I feel so free. I'm still sorta constrained since family is so close but its not been anything that's held me too much back. It's been an incredible experience so far. Like I'm finally living and moving forward. Something I haven't experienced since starting HRT.

Had my first laser session on my face a few days ago. Hoping that it makes me feel better about my face, but at the moment I have so much loose skin around the jaw, jowls, and neck from my weight loss that my appearance looks way more blocky than the bone structure beneath actually is...

Also been upset that I haven't gained any breast size in months. Lots of months. In fact I just keep losing it slowly also likely do to continued weight loss. I'm still about a 32 c/d though so it's not impacted me a ton, but they just seem so small to me some days. Maybe I should start trying to noogle or something or add in more supplements. I'm not really sure. But beyond gaining weight I currently have no idea how to make them grow more. My faith is in the new injections of E I'm taking. It has seemed to make my chest more tingly and sensitive most days, so maybe it will do something eventually.

I'd love to start weight cycling now, but my tummy flab being so awful has me scared. I'm trying so hard to tighten my core now but I have no idea when or if I'll ever see results I'm happy with for that region. I'm at 148 or so now. My goal was to hit 140 before I started to cycle. But I'm starting to wonder if I should start sooner and hope my exercise will keep my belly the same size or less while giving me bigger hips/butt/chest.

I've now officially done two injections. This week my E levels should be a lot more appropriate so I'm only planning to take 1mg E pills 2x a day for a few days then drop it completely either in the middle or end of the week before my next injection. I've felt great most days so far lately and I hope when I reach my stable levels in another 2 injections that I'll be better than ever.

In other news I've now got yet another new bra. This time a nice pink pushup one~ I think its cute, but I'm not as confident in my body as I'd like to be. Been pretty discouraged over all this week... I'll keep pushing along though as always and try to get out of my funk.

Been keeping on with my overall fitness plan of lots of core, lower body, posture exercises, and stretching. I've also been going back into my waist training again now that I can do so openly. Wearing one of the shirts my dad paid for after he hated my medium tight fitting shirt cus of my figure showing through. Tempted to send him a pic of how well it fits my form if I pull it back~ (Included the pic with all my waist efforts on) I won't of course, but would be funny to see what he'd have to say about it.

I've been able to start pulling out facial hair if I pick at it. I assume that means I should start shedding a lot of it out in a few days since its been almost a week since my first laser session. Not expecting miracle results after one visit of course, but can't wait to see how much falls off and how patchy things will start coming back in. My skin being so pale should hopefully make it very effective for me. I wish I would have had this done sooner as getting all the laser sessions in is such a long waiting game, but nothing I could do about it until now.

I ordered GABA to try out and have lowered my green tea extract to one pill a day instead of 2 since I don't want my SHBG to go crazy since my T was under 20 for my blood test. Wouldn't want it start reducing the effectiveness of my E2 so am going on the side of caution. I hope the GH increase of GABA during the day and MSM before bed will help my breast growth, but worst case, it should help my lower body and core muscle gains which I'm not at all opposed to. Will see how it plays out once I get the GABA in.

I'm going to have to start looking into how to gain weight in a healthy way soon. Nearing my 140-145 weight goal before cycling is coming closer so wouldn't be a bad idea for me to get some advice on what to look for now. I hope my fat all gets put in the proper places~

Other than all that I finally went and ordered my first female clothing that isn't just underwear parts. I'm excited and can't wait to see how it looks on me. Here's hoping it looks cute. Not a very expensive set of clothes since I didn't want to go overboard yet, but I'm happy with how it seems to look none the less.

(Added a few more pics to help track waist/core progress without covering belly)

Ya girl got some curve's going on Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Looking good Jamie.

(25-05-2022, 09:19 AM)Unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  

Ya girl got some curve's going on  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Looking good Jamie.

^_^ am working on it~ Thanks for the kind words though. It's always nice to see you and others cheering me on!
Smile 

You seem lovelly femenine!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon