Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2000mg PM capsules, no effects yet?

Im on 2000mg PM capsules, and not noticed any effects yet after about 3 weeks.
I am hoping for some strong nipple itching and extreme pleasure from them, not looking to grow.
Was taking very strong Fenugreek extract capsules too, now stopped in case there was competition between PM and FG.

Is a lower dose better? should I up the doze?

(02-03-2023, 06:32 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  Im on 2000mg PM capsules, and not noticed any effects yet after about 3 weeks.
I am hoping for some strong nipple itching and extreme pleasure from them, not looking to grow.
Was taking very strong Fenugreek extract capsules too, now stopped in case there was competition between PM and FG.

Better to start slow and then ramp up. I began at 250mg/day 1st week, 500mg/2nd week, 1000mg/day 3rd then continued with 1000-1500mg/week and am still doing the 3rd week regimen after 1½ year.
It took me four moths before I had any signs of anything (ache below my nipples), so don't be impatient. =)

(02-03-2023, 06:32 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  Im on 2000mg PM capsules, and not noticed any effects yet after about 3 weeks.

First, what is the brand of your PM capsules? Maybe the stuff inside isn't what the label says - it has happened before! I have good experiences with just 800 - 1500 mg of Ainterol-brand, combined with Reishi. But there are other OK brands, too, look around on this forum, and find out about their experiences.

Secondly, if those are real PM, they should definitely have some noticeable  effect in three weeks. Or you might have very high testosterone level. For that kind of issue Reishi is a good help, or you could take green tea extract, which assists converting testosterone to estrogens.

And it is not recommendable to increase PM to more than what you now take. That is because liver is easily overloaded if you take PM too much.

Also, PM and FG should not be taken at the same time, because they have conflicting properties: PM is strongly estrogenic, while FG is more like progesterone. However, cycling between them is likely good because they work different ways and as a result are synergistic on breast tissue. For instance you might try 5 days PM, two days FG. (What is optimum cycling pattern is not known, some other might propose 3 days PM 3 days FG or something else.)

Hugs,
Teddy

Hi Smile

(02-03-2023, 09:33 PM)Teddy Wrote:  First, what is the brand of your PM capsules? Maybe the stuff inside isn't what the label says - it has happened before! I have good experiences with just 800 - 1500 mg of Ainterol-brand, combined with Reishi. But there are other OK brands, too, look around on this forum, and find out about their experiences.

The brand is from here: https://www.pueraria-mirifica.co.uk/ but I bought them off eBay, should be their official ebay shop.
Maybe it's a bad batch?

(02-03-2023, 09:33 PM)Teddy Wrote:  Secondly, if those are real PM, they should definitely have some noticeable  effect in three weeks. Or you might have very high testosterone level. For that kind of issue Reishi is a good help, or you could take green tea extract, which assists converting testosterone to estrogens.

I have low testosterone, so I'm on testosterone gel every day. I guess this will make the progress slower.

(02-03-2023, 09:33 PM)Teddy Wrote:  And it is not recommendable to increase PM to more than what you now take. That is because liver is easily overloaded if you take PM too much.

Ok understood. Would 1500mg daily be a good dose to use for me?

(02-03-2023, 09:33 PM)Teddy Wrote:  Also, PM and FG should not be taken at the same time, because they have conflicting properties: PM is strongly estrogenic, while FG is more like progesterone. However, cycling between them is likely good because they work different ways and as a result are synergistic on breast tissue. For instance you might try 5 days PM, two days FG. (What is optimum cycling pattern is not known, some other might propose 3 days PM 3 days FG or something else.)

I think that's the real reason - my use of FG with PM. I've stopped taking FG now.
Would there be conflicting properties of Shatavari with PM? I've taken that for a week with PM.

Thank you Smile

(06-03-2023, 03:48 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  I have low testosterone, so I'm on testosterone gel every day. I guess this will make the progress slower.

Taking T will just block the effects of the PM.     You want low T if you want PM to be effective.

(06-03-2023, 04:54 PM)Vana_B Wrote:  
(06-03-2023, 03:48 PM)prostatenipple Wrote:  I have low testosterone, so I'm on testosterone gel every day. I guess this will make the progress slower.

Taking T will just block the effects of the PM.     You want low T if you want PM to be effective.

I suspected that. It makes me sad Sad
Is there any other herbal thing I can do to get very sensitive itchy nipples that could get me orgasms?
I could maybe cycle my testosterone medicine with PM but not sure if that's effective.

EDIT:
Besides, I've heard of bodybuilders that use too much T, getting itchy nipples and breast growth.
Can't I just be like that?
Is there a balance that can be achieved where I can increase Estrogen (via PM capsules or breast cream) while also taking T and get my T levels increased and get nipple / breast benefits?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon