Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally found the perfect bra

After many attempts at finding a bra that is inconspicuous and well fitting...Eureka!   I've purchased "Rhonda" brand 
seamless full bras on Ebay.  They aren't very expensive and the support and fit is amazing.  
    I'm sure we've all tried bras with the little triangular removable pads.  Usually, over the course of the day, they'll slide
to one side and barely cover the nipple.  That's not the case here.  These have large removeable pads that don't wander.
    The best thing is, since they are seamless with wide flat straps, unless you're wearing a see-thru shirt, they are invisible
to even the closest scrutiny.  I wear them under dark T shirts and in a close environment with other people and nobody
notices.  There are no tell tale strap or clasp marks and the cups, also seamless, make these bras easy to wear in any
situation without fear of disclosure.
     If you've ever seen my photos (posted on this website), you know I have a pretty respectable set of boobs.  Without a bra 
I jiggle a lot, and get quite a few stares.  These bras hold everything nicely and are so comfortable I forget I'm wearing
a bra.  I've ordered a dozen more.  Hey, I like having boobs, but every Tom, Dick, and Harry doesn't need to know.

ordered one of amazon.  They are a cheaper there or so I think.  I am curious, how did your nipple training end up?

(20-01-2023, 02:39 AM)arl234 Wrote:  
(19-01-2023, 02:36 PM)CasthyJo Wrote:      Well, I got up to a 00 gauge barbell.  My nipples were so responsive to stimuli.  If I gently rubbed them with the palm of my hand they 
raised to the length and thickness of the top joint of my little finger.  I could (and still can) lick my own nipples, but with them that big, I could almost get both lips on them.  One would think piercings that big would reduce sensitivity.  Not true.  Greatly increased.  
     But,  I wanted to try and induce lactation again.  Those big post didn't lend themselves to breast pumping...so, out they went.  The good thing is, when pumping they would easily plump up that big again.  I got lazy.  The 20 minutes (each side) every two hours got to be more of
a hassle then it was worth.
     Currently, (right now, as we speak) I use a tens unit for an hour each morning on both breasts.  When I'm done my nipples are numb, but what a feeling when the pulses travel through them!  Oh my!!!   They regain their feeling in a few minutes after which I message in my progesterone cream before putting on my bra.
     I don't know if the tens unit is helping, but I've gained a half inch on my over bust measurement.  I am now 44 inches under bust and 52.5 inches over bust.  I wear those nice Rhonda bras and there is no gaps  between cup and breast tissue.  So, I fill them up.  I love having tits.

I'm well beyond the point of "disclosure".  I couldn't hide my ladies even if I wanted to.

These are what I'm dealing with.  So, I think a bra is quite necessary.  What do you think?

(23-01-2023, 08:27 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I'm well beyond the point of "disclosure".  I couldn't hide my ladies even if I wanted to.

Mine still hide but exist =) Not so ready for a bra but I do have one to hold my breast pump.  They are kind of puffy and the ache a little.

I figure it is their way to say hi to me lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon