Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wanting Change Now! BA

**To be honest, it's something I've been considering myself for a very long time. I'm a 59-year-old male. I have been thinking about getting breasts implants for a lifetime. For me, it's not about crossdressing or full transition but about becoming someone having characteristics of both sexes. I've felt it my whole life both male and female lifestyles, roles and stereotypical behavior fit me. I don't see it as necessarily a transgender thing – its rather about a physical manifestation of a state of mind. Like mixing physical features of things and I think it characterizes me well. I just want bigger breasts if this makes sense to anyone. I feel good about myself when I think about this.

Breasts are an amazing and powerful part of the body. I have tried and still using fenugreek and SP for the past 3 to 4 years, and I have been using breast enlargement pump on my breast also. It seems to help but I do not want to use hormones or anything like that. I have spoken with my wife about this, and she is good with it. I have about a B-cup now so adding a little more I think will be great, but I do not want to wait for the slow process of herbs and suction will take.

BUT I still struggle with the thought that to open eyes of others or alleviate fears of others desiring such things, we need those who dare. So, should I be a pioneer, and do it? Or suffer some inconvenience but be certain to be helping to make the world better, more open place for humankind? 

I think I will and have scheduled my consultation for Breast Implants for February 15th..

Some of this was copied from another forum, this took my breath away when I was reading it. This is exactly how I feel, it was strange coming across this, could 2 people feel almost the same about this subject? It inspired me to add to it and get it back out there.

I think that many here share your need for something a bit faster than what you can get with hormones and herbs, but this forum is mostly for Natural Breast Growth, so not many end up doing surgery.
That said, there are people out there who have had BA and still llive and present as males. This page from Realself is an example: https://www.realself.com/review/new-jers...breast-aug . If you are a member on Fetlife, there are a handful of men there too that had BA.
From what I can read, they all had very little problems with people's acceptance and they all lead a very normal life after BA.

I wish you all the best and, obviously, keep us posted on how your adventure goes.

Just an update for who is interested: Lewisburg Plastic Surgery called, and they had a cancelation for tomorrow, January 6th, so I took it, 2 months early....exciting news for me.... I have the appointment at 0800 and can't wait....more coming later...
Thanks....

(05-01-2023, 07:34 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I think that many here share your need for something a bit faster than what you can get with hormones and herbs, but this forum is mostly for Natural Breast Growth, so not many end up doing surgery.
That said, there are people out there who have had BA and still llive and present as males. This page from Realself is an example: https://www.realself.com/review/new-jers...breast-aug . If you are a member on Fetlife, there are a handful of men there too that had BA.
From what I can read, they all had very little problems with people's acceptance and they all lead a very normal life after BA.

I wish you all the best and, obviously, keep us posted on how your adventure goes.

Thank you Shirazmn, I will do that and thank you for the information, I will check it out.

(05-01-2023, 10:41 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  Just an update for who is interested: Lewisburg Plastic Surgery called, and they had a cancelation for tomorrow, January 6th, so I took it, 2 months early....exciting news for me.... I have the appointment at 0800 and can't wait....more coming later...
Thanks....

Just an update, everything went fine, Dr. answered all questions, but they do not have the breast implant that I wanted as they said they had it before I set the appointment up. Since I already paid for the consultation, I wanted to see it through. I did find out quite a bit of information I must say. Will keep you posted; next consultation is in February.

(07-01-2023, 12:08 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  Just an update, everything went fine, Dr. answered all questions, but they do not have the breast implant that I wanted as they said they had it before I set the appointment up. Since I already paid for the consultation, I wanted to see it through. I did find out quite a bit of information I must say. Will keep you posted; next consultation is in February.

Hi!
That's still really interesting. May I ask you how the conversation went? I beliee that one of the reasons why few men go through with this is also for the potential embarrassment of having to tell a doctor that they want boobs.

Thank you and congratulations for acting on your wish!

[attachment=19531 Wrote:     Shirazmn pid='223894' dateline='1673178796']
[quote='Mwnt2hvebreast' pid='223877' dateline='1673089687']

Just an update, everything went fine, Dr. answered all questions, but they do not have the breast implant that I wanted as they said they had it before I set the appointment up. Since I already paid for the consultation, I wanted to see it through. I did find out quite a bit of information I must say. Will keep you posted; next consultation is in February.

Hi!
That's still really interesting. May I ask you how the conversation went? I beliee that one of the reasons why few men go through with this is also for the potential embarrassment of having to tell a doctor that they want boobs.

Thank you and congratulations for acting on your wish!

Some guys would but that is not who I am, I talked with my PC about it and he recommend the PS who I saw. The conversation went very well, we did the virtual 3d program and was able to see what I would look like with the 550cc implant. I'm just interested in the Ideal implant, and they do not carry them. I have to call my next appointment and see if they deal with them. I also have an appointment scheduled with stratis in Harrisburg who do carry the Ideal Implant. Here is a photo of the 550cc. I'm excited about this and can't wait to have the implants. Let me know what you think.

Wow!
550 will definitely give you a nice pair of breasts!

Does the 3D take your chest configuraton into account? It's a personal preference, but I think I would ask if they could be closer to the centre, to better fit in commercially available bras and create cleavage. Then again, I too have a wide chest, so it might not even be possible at all.

That said, I envy your courage and determination (and freedom). I am sure you'll look great wih your new boobs!

Looking forward to hearing about the next consultation!

(09-01-2023, 10:29 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Wow!

Does the 3D take your chest configuraton into account? It's a personal preference, but I think I would ask if they could be closer to the centre, to better fit in commercially available bras and create cleavage. Then again, I too have a wide chest, so it might not even be possible at all.

That said, I envy your courage and determination (and freedom). I am sure you'll look great wih your new boobs!

Thank you, yes that is one question that we also thought about, my wife seen it first and I had to agree with her that they should be brought in closer in the chest. Thank you for your thoughts and yes, I will definitely keep all abreast of what is going on.....Hopefully, I will find the PS for me and get a date set on getting my new breasts.....

(09-01-2023, 12:19 PM)Mwnt2hvebreast Wrote:  
(09-01-2023, 10:29 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Wow!

Thank you, yes that is one question that we also thought about, my wife seen it first and I had to agree with her that they should be brought in closer in the chest. Thank you for your thoughts and yes, I will definitely keep all abreast of what is going on.....Hopefully, I will find the PS for me and get a date set on getting my new breasts.....
Also, I forgot to mention that the machine is out of the PS office, so it does take in account for being under the muscle and breast. The 300 on my first or second post is about the same as the 550cc on their machine. 
I also made another appointment with Stratis Gayner Plastic Surgery out of Harrisburg. I was going to go with them first but want to try locally and that did not work out, so my appointment with them is for next week. Can't wait......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon