Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

HI

lotus is just a lovely person. Not only is she friendly, helpful and puts allot of work to helping others. She dam sexy to. I certainly put a shiny rock on her finger. Shes a keeper xxx

(27-12-2022, 12:00 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  lotus is just a lovely person. I certainly put a shiny rock on her finger. Shes a keeper xxx

The line starts behind me, pal!
Big Grin

Thank you Stevenator, Mashtenn and Gabrielle.  Hug Heart

(26-12-2022, 07:25 AM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  You mention a couple massage where you squeeze the breasts together and flex the pecs and the other is trying to move the fat from under the Arms to the breast. Seeing this I guess they do work lol

Hi BigBen, I'm impressed, yes I still do  this massage daily. It's an isometric massage. I know when I grab and pull and apply the pressure it's my belief I'm releasing built up toxins, lumpy breast tissue, and also stimulating estrogen receptors.  Smile

(02-01-2014, 12:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Been working this Breast massage/exercise:
* With your hand grab your breast from your side, pull it towards the center of your chest, now hold and flex for 2-3 seconds or longer if you can, repeat up to 10 times!
* Try it with your palms pushing your breasts towards the center, as if your trying to touch your nipples together, now interlock your fingers together, using your hands squeeze like a cupping motion, also flex your pecs (tighten) at the same or alternate hand/pecs....up to 10 times.

Btw ben, I have yet to tell you about this but the holidays got in the way lol.

(19-12-2022, 08:02 AM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Thank you so much. Hug Hug Hug Kiss

I have been reading project x. You need a table of contents for that novel. Or maybe change the name to encyclopedia: lotus lol. Kinda sad your early photos got lost or don't show up on a phone.
I am formulate a few theory myself based on a few threads 

Hi Ben, check the thread out below, I created it so people could discuss the last results, cause let's face it...(doctors or labs don't explain lab results). Whenever you get lab results feel free to post them here and I'll help you review them. 

Basically I extend this offer to anyone that wants to understand their lab results, free of course.   Hug

PM/HRT serum test analysis help
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26770

(27-12-2022, 05:37 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  
(27-12-2022, 12:00 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  lotus is just a lovely person. I certainly put a shiny rock on her finger. Shes a keeper xxx

Big Grin

oh i love it when people want my attention. Lol
Ok and you as well. X

(26-12-2022, 03:00 PM)Kay Lady Wrote:  Dear Lotus,

You may not have heard this, and it may sound funny. I find your posted pictures healing. My heart and subconscious mind are filled with so much old trauma, wounds and conditioning that affect everyday of my life. Two years ago I admitted to myself, something that I fought my whole life, that I was a transgender woman. My path is healing myself and every step that I take, my true self emerges a little more. Two years ago, it felt like a spiritual awakening. Seeing your pictures shows me the embodiment of self love and self acceptance. Thank you.

I wish you wonderful holidays and new year,
Kay

P.S. I just want to clarify that what I said is in no way kinky or romantic. I am happily married and my wife accepts me for who I am. Often more that I accept myself. Yes, she is wonderful.

(26-12-2022, 03:00 PM)Kay Lady Wrote:  Dear Lotus,

You may not have heard this, and it may sound funny. I find your posted pictures healing. My heart and subconscious mind are filled with so much old trauma, wounds and conditioning that affect everyday of my life.

Hi Kay Lady, I've not heard my pictures are healing, so that warms my heart it does for you. I'm so sorry to hear of your pain and torment in the past. I'm so happy you've set out a path of self healing, and equally important is having someone in your life who loves and supports you along the way as your wife does…that's so awesome. I love your statement here:  Heart

(26-12-2022, 03:00 PM)Kay Lady Wrote:  My path is healing myself and every step that I take, my true self emerges a little more.

Thank you for this  Hug

(27-12-2022, 06:09 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(27-12-2022, 05:37 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  

Big Grin

oh i love it when people want my attention. Lol
Ok and you as well. Xl

Kinda sounds like I should say that  Blush thank you both  Heart

Looking great Lotus!!!

Heart

~H

Thank you DDs, great hearing from you again. HeartHug

Lotus,

You look fantastic as ever.  You have been there from the beginning—helpful, supportive, and kind.  It brings a tear to my eye to see how your journey has led you to a place where you seem to be happy and totally comfortable with who you are.  You are an inspiration not only for your growth but as a person.  

Kisses,

E

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon