Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I get a cup D with PM ?

I'm worried that my breasts growth stopped. Now I have full 40B or C  cup.I take 2500 mg PM /day and  1200 Reishi  (600mg morning and evening) with calcium. Now my breasts looks that but I want it bigger. What Do You think Estrofem will give me better results ?I like crosdressing and wearing woman's lingerie so I don't want lost my sex drive fullness.

[Image: 61fbf503328a2d1cmed.jpg]

(22-11-2022, 11:06 AM)wujo600 Wrote:  I'm worried that my breasts growth stopped. Now I have full 40B or C  cup.I take 2500 mg PM /day and  1200 Reishi  (600mg morning and evening) with calcium. Now my breasts looks that but I want it bigger. What Do You think Estrofem will give me better results ?I like crosdressing and wearing woman's lingerie so I don't want lost my sex drive fullness.

[Image: 61fbf503328a2d1cmed.jpg]

You look way bigger than a b cup.
As for your sex drive. I think thats part of taking pm and estrogen. But their is products that help with ed.
But i think a female would question your breast size

What do You mean that woman question my breast size ? What they look now ? This pink bra is 40B Cup...

(23-11-2022, 01:19 AM)wujo600 Wrote:  What do You mean that woman question my breast size ? What they look now ? This pink bra is 40B Cup...

I mean, im not sure a women want to be fuk by a guy who has gone out to grow boobs. I know some do, but i think for the most, they had them before they met
I dont know. Its what you read and here. But pm will make your dick smaller

I have women since 2016 and when I fuck her she plays my tits. She like it. Every womens in my life since 15 years talked that I have big tits want's try  or sending me to buy a bras for it etc....The toughr about my own big breasts very excited me

(23-11-2022, 07:22 AM)wujo600 Wrote:  I have women since 2016 and when I fuck her she plays my tits. She like it. Every womens in my life since 15 years talked that I have big tits want's try  or sending me to buy a bras for it etc....The toughr about my own big breasts very excited me
Wow interesting?

After about a 2 week break I'm on PM again (since 8 days) and after taking 1000 in the morning, 500 in the afternoon and 1000 in the evening inside my breasts I feel pain and tingling like it's about to burst. Whether I'm in a bra or not. What's going on is this normal? I also take 1800 reiishi swanon's a day (2 x 600 in the morning and 1 x 600 in the evening) and calcium with vitamin D3 in the morning.Now 2 hours ago i took 1000 mg and  my breast explode inside...

From what I have read here the pain is normal on pm. It means they are growing. You should also look into taking msm and vit c.

(27-11-2022, 03:21 AM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  From what I have read here the pain is normal on pm. It means they are growing. You should also look into taking msm and vit c.
What is msm ?

MSM is a supplement. You can buy on Amazon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon