Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Having my balls and scrotum removed????

Hi all I am a closeted submissive sissy shemale/crossdresser. I want to Have my balls and my scrotum removed to stop that nasty testosterone and to look more feminine and my pussy will be more viisable and my  biggie clitty will too.   Plus without that nasty testosterone I should nautrally become more feminine. Any thoughts on this? Will a Surgeon agree to remove them for me and make it look like they were never there?  I am growing my breasts using vacumm  tittie pumps and Nipple pumps plus lots of massaging them along with Bust bunny boobie growth pills and creams... they are growing and my hope is without that testosterone they will grow ! I am completely body hairless and I LOVE THE LOOK and feel of my skin.  I only love COCKS now and I must become more FEMININE but don't want HRT  .... anyhow I am very serious   Please comment.    or   seanette55 @ outlook . com    Buffalo, NY

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
I understand how you feel.  I've been becoming more feminised and wouldnt mind loosing those things.
Scrotum tissue can be useful for vagino-plasty surgery I understand so perhaps dont rush to loose that in case useful in future.
Good luck
Ari xx

Hi,
You'd need to take medical (and possibly legal) advice; the requirements for an Orchidectomy vary between Countries (and States); in general a medical diagnosis is the first step.

(12-11-2022, 04:03 PM)Seanette Wrote:  Hi all I am a closeted submissive sissy shemale/crossdresser. I want to Have my balls and my scrotum removed to stop that nasty testosterone and to look more feminine and my pussy will be more viisable and my  biggie clitty will too.   Plus without that nasty testosterone I should nautrally become more feminine. Any thoughts on this? Will a Surgeon agree to remove them for me and make it look like they were never there?  I am growing my breasts using vacumm  tittie pumps and Nipple pumps plus lots of massaging them along with Bust bunny boobie growth pills and creams... they are growing and my hope is without that testosterone they will grow ! I am completely body hairless and I LOVE THE LOOK and feel of my skin.  I only love COCKS now and I must become more FEMININE but don't want HRT  .... anyhow I am very serious   Please comment.    or   seanette55 @ outlook . com    Buffalo, NY

I know someone in Canada that did that, it's not that hard to get that surgery.

Keep in mind, the scrotum is needed for the labia.

You also need some sort of hormones, having no hormones can cause serious health issues.

I found my opinion of sex has changed. I have become more femanine. But my biological levels and psychology has changed and will change. I thought about this too. It was not a priority. But I did see a dr about fat transfer. To me that is a small stomach and a large bust and butt.  Right now I do use my penis and balls about twice a month. But my opinion can and will change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon