Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast growth, and nothing else

(30-07-2022, 10:55 AM)Titsonmen Wrote:  Thanks! I've just purchased this Reishi 
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B087CSVZX3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 
and this Fenugreek 
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B086X6SWFS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Can't wait to get started Smile
Great! Now enjoy the  excitement feeling,  but remember to not get too overhyped: changes if they'll come at all will be very very slow. The best way to look at this is to just focus on massages and other activities you can actively do for the breasts without getting to obsessed. Changes will not come fast and will  take a long  time, i suggest taking some pictures of your chest for reference so whenever you feel like things are not working you can look back at them and compare your chest to the starting pictures.

Congrats on your determination! If you keep cool about your program it will be a nice adventure!

Also consider opening a personal program thread in the specific section of the forum, so you can share all your thoughts and discoveries whenever you feel like. Curious  to see how you develop with determination  Smile

Hello sestra Titsonmen

You sound a lot like I did 10 years ago.  I was adamant that I didn't want to feminize at all.   I just wanted a nice set of breasts.  I wanted to be a man, but with boobs.  I wanted to maintain my male performance, libido, ability to attain and maintain an erection. And for a good while, that's exactly the path I was on.  

However, as time went on, as my breasts started to form and take shape, I found something I didn't even know I was looking for.   I found the real me, a woman begging to break out, fighting against her own genetics.  It was subtle, and slow,  but I learned more about who I am in the past 10 years than I ever did during the 30 years prior.

Now, maybe there is a neurological component.   Maybe I suffered some rewiring in the brain as a result of the hormonal changes.  Maybe I only wanted to feminize because of the herbs.  I don't know, and I never will know, because the only way to know would be to go back and not do it.  I am happy with the woman I have become.

I wanted to be a man with breasts, 
I was destined to be a woman with a penis.

And yes, for the record, I do still have male function, but it takes a lot of work.   Luckily, my wife loves the new me, too.

that's also been my story, i didn't start NBE type things when i first found them for ffear of full-on feminization. but when I got desperate and tried PM, I eventually realized "wait, I'm dumb, why don't I want feminization" which my answer at the time was fertility in case i wanted a kid, so I payed greatly for sperm preservation, and now that i'm 12 months in, I'm not even sure if I care about that. Certainly a lot of trauma to work through if I want to be a decent parent in the future.

All that to say, it's a very easy road to go down. And for many (though not all, i should say), boobs were shallow end of the pool, the consequenceless trial of a different side of life in the eyes of people clinging to the best aspects of their status quo.

For the people that enjoy boobs and don't want HRT, that description doesn't necessarily fit you. It's only descriptive in retrospect. Don't worry about it.

-Aria<3

(11-11-2022, 11:33 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Hello sestra Titsonmen

You sound a lot like I did 10 years ago.  I was adamant that I didn't want to feminize at all.   I just wanted a nice set of breasts.  I wanted to be a man, but with boobs.  I wanted to maintain my male performance, libido, ability to attain and maintain an erection. And for a good while, that's exactly the path I was on.  

However, as time went on, as my breasts started to form and take shape, I found something I didn't even know I was looking for.   I found the real me, a woman begging to break out, fighting against her own genetics.  It was subtle, and slow,  but I learned more about who I am in the past 10 years than I ever did during the 30 years prior.

Now, maybe there is a neurological component.   Maybe I suffered some rewiring in the brain as a result of the hormonal changes.  Maybe I only wanted to feminize because of the herbs.  I don't know, and I never will know, because the only way to know would be to go back and not do it.  I am happy with the woman I have become.

I wanted to be a man with breasts, 
I was destined to be a woman with a penis.

And yes, for the record, I do still have male function, but it takes a lot of work.   Luckily, my wife loves the new me, too.
Can I ask, did you do any thing or not do something to maintain your ability to get an Erectile function?

(11-11-2022, 11:45 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  that's also been my story, i didn't start NBE type things when i first found them for ffear of full-on feminization. but when I got desperate and tried PM, I eventually realized "wait, I'm dumb, why don't I want feminization" which my answer at the time was fertility in case i wanted a kid, so I payed greatly for sperm preservation, and now that i'm 12 months in, I'm not even sure if I care about that. Certainly a lot of trauma to work through if I want to be a decent parent in the future.

All that to say, it's a very easy road to go down. And for many (though not all, i should say), boobs were shallow end of the pool, the consequenceless trial of a different side of life in the eyes of people clinging to the best aspects of their status quo.

For the people that enjoy boobs and don't want HRT, that description doesn't necessarily fit you. It's only descriptive in retrospect. Don't worry about it.

-Aria<3
How old are you anyway?

(12-11-2022, 04:37 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  
(11-11-2022, 11:45 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  that's also been my story, i didn't start NBE type things when i first found them for ffear of full-on feminization. but when I got desperate and tried PM, I eventually realized "wait, I'm dumb, why don't I want feminization" which my answer at the time was fertility in case i wanted a kid, so I payed greatly for sperm preservation, and now that i'm 12 months in, I'm not even sure if I care about that. Certainly a lot of trauma to work through if I want to be a decent parent in the future.

-Aria<3
How old are you anyway?
quarter-life crisis. big two-oh. i know, its infantile next to the ancients perusing this board, but it's my age.

(12-11-2022, 05:46 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  
(12-11-2022, 04:37 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  

-Aria<3
How old are you anyway?
quarter-life crisis. big two-oh. i know, its infantile next to the ancients perusing this board, but it's my age.

Lol. Your a cheeky ......er. enough of ancients. I tell you what. I was once where you was at(@ge). I can say that time does speed up. So enjoy it while you're young enough.

I'll certainly try, easier said than done for me. But anyways, I'll stop hijacking this thread, is not about me.

While I don’t use Fenugreek anymore, and it’s not good to combine estrogen sources during a NBE program, if you’re going to use Fenugreek, get Fenugreek with at least 50% Saponins.

I never had any of the so-called maple syrup after taste or smell with Fenugreek Saponins. It’s a little more expensive than your run of the mill dime-store version if FG, but it’s worth it.

As far as my experience with Dong Quai is concerned, it gave me jittery anxiety and heart palpitations. I threw half the bottle in the trash.

Best of Luck to you.

(12-11-2022, 12:55 AM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Can I ask, did you do any thing or not do something to maintain your ability to get an Erectile function?

Um... I don't know?

What I do know is that I used to be able to get fully hard from a gentle breeze.  Now it takes a lot more deliberate effort to even start.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon