Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Other Breast Budding Timeline

Hi all.

It's been a few years since I've posted here, but I guess I have the same question as everyone else has when the start feminizing themselves...

One of my breasts has budded and my other has not yet. Officially it's now been going on three months since the one budded.

I'd like an approximate timeline on when my other can/should bud. I know for genetic females it can typically take three months for the other to bud.

I cycle PM three weeks on, one week off. I ramp up to 2200mg and ramp down to 0. I just started this method in January 2022 after trying other methods for two years prior...

For a few months, I cycled in FG when cycling off PM, up to 4000mg. And after stopping FG, I discovered my one breast started leaking again. My leaking went from clear, to cloudy, to white.

I'm just wondering when my other breast will bud, since the once bigger one has become the smaller one. Thankfully it's not terrible, the difference, but I'd feel a lot better when the other breast buds.

I've just started putting FG cream on my non-budded breast a few days ago during the no PM cycle, before bed and after waking, to hopefully kick-start it into motion...

Any advice?

I know I need patience... But you can only be patient for so long...

(05-11-2022, 05:25 PM)Lancer Wrote:  Hi all.

It's been a few years since I've posted here, but I guess I have the same question as everyone else has when the start feminizing themselves...

One of my breasts has budded and my other has not yet. Officially it's now been going on three months since the one budded.

I'd like an approximate timeline on when my other can/should bud. I know for genetic females it can typically take three months for the other to bud.

I cycle PM three weeks on, one week off. I ramp up to 2200mg and ramp down to 0. I just started this method in January 2022 after trying other methods for two years prior...

For a few months, I cycled in FG when cycling off PM, up to 4000mg. And after stopping FG, I discovered my one breast started leaking again. My leaking went from clear, to cloudy, to white.

I'm just wondering when my other breast will bud, since the once bigger one has become the smaller one. Thankfully it's not terrible, the difference, but I'd feel a lot better when the other breast buds.

I've just started putting FG cream on my non-budded breast a few days ago during the no PM cycle, before bed and after waking, to hopefully kick-start it into motion...

Any advice?

I know I need patience... But you can only be patient for so long...

My left budded  first, the second ~three months or so later. I don't think it's uncommon.

My left budded a month or two ago, still waiting on the right one.

(11-11-2022, 09:12 AM)member47 Wrote:  My left budded a month or two ago, still waiting on the right one.

So you cam feel the lumps underneath your areola then? 
I could feel one, and its beeen about 3 months later and i started feeling the other. I think massages really help induce them. I could be wrong. I never bothered that much. At first i did, and then it wore off. But iver been doing it quit4 allot of late. Feels like round balls

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon