Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shirazmn Timeline (from 2016)

Ok, I hope I am doing this right.

I am 43 years old in 2022, which sets the start of this timeline at age 37.

This is from July 2016. I had started playing with RC and flaxseed oil a few months earlier. I always intentionally wanted to take it easy as I identify as cis male and I am pretty happy with my family life, my social circles, and my "being the man" in situations. I am a crossdresser, and I have been for as long as I can remember, and my NBE is more on the same line as wearing a bra than any attempt to soft-transition.

The far side in this image is my left side, which is constantly the roundest of the two in every image (even when other cameras flipped the selfies)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=12043]

This is from August 2017, about 13 months later. Not a massive change, to be honest. At this point I had been using Oxford Vitality PM and Ainterol for a few months.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=14452]

Here comes August 2018. I can't see much of a difference. I did use PM that year, but not constantly. Also, I used PM from Pueraria.co.uk since Ainterol had a few hiccups

[Image: attachment.php?aid=15394]

August 2019 is when things started taking a bit more shape. As usual I was unable to take a picture from the same angle, but I made one composition with a few bras that I was wearing at home at that time. This is when I stopped wearing monochrome t-shirts outside...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=16003][Image: attachment.php?aid=16004]

Before Christmas 2019 I had a massive pain in my chest, both sides, under the areolas. My 3 years old son was jumping on me and I was literally screaming in pain. I went to the doctor and I was diagnosed with gynecomastia (I wonder where that came from....). At this point I was doing between 1000 and 2000 mg of PM quite regularly. T-shirts that were light in colour became an interesting thing to wear. My wife threw away a few maternity bras, that I promptly intercepted before they hit the bin.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=16296] [Image: attachment.php?aid=16298] [Image: attachment.php?aid=16303]

I don't have many pics of 2020. That's when Covid hit and I did PM on and off. Getting supplies was harder as my office moved to full remote work. Also, my wife and I were both at home the whole time and that left less time for random pill-taking. So in 2020 I only have one pic from end of Jan and one from May.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=16363] [Image: attachment.php?aid=16425]

I don't have many pictures from 2021 (no idea why) but I restarted using PM a bit more. Things began to shape up again. These two pictures are from January and October 2021:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=17425][Image: attachment.php?aid=18148]

Which leads us to now (Oct 2022). Things didn't change much in terms of size, but the shape is very different. I am taking it easy with PM because it kill smy libido a bit too quickly these days, but I became a friend of "noogleberry" pumps (or equivalent). For the first time I have 4.5 inches difference between band and bust, which should put me in a legit 38B, and the shape of my boobs seems to finally have rounded up properly. Even my right side, that has always lagged behind, seems to be inflating a bit more. I might finally be going fro moobs to boobs.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=18970] [Image: attachment.php?aid=18969]

As I said, I took it intentionally slow. I have a family and social life, and many more beach holidays to come, and I couldn't excuse a set of full D cups. I am quite happy of where I am and, even if I am not stopping now, I would be satisfied even if growth started this very moment.
Thank you for reading!

Hi Shirazmn, great timeline.There's definitely breast growth taking shape, congrats.

(09-10-2022, 10:27 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Shirazmn, great timeline.There's definitely breast growth taking shape, congrats.

Hey, Lotus, thank you for the comment. And once again thank you for all the work you have put into giving us all great advice. I chose not to follow your method just because it works too well and I need to go slow. 
Thank you again!

This is kind of a micro timeline.
On the left, Octover 2021. On the right, Today. Same bras (38B) and same bralettes.
I think I am filling them a lot better!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=19385]

(08-12-2022, 06:24 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  This is kind of a micro timeline.
On the left, Octover 2021. On the right, Today. Same bras (38B) and same bralettes.
I think I am filling them a lot better!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=19385]
i wonder what your wife has said about your growth in your breast, the weight in your hips, and your skin changes? What about the bras?

Great time line you have.  Can see your progress.  Wishing you the best.

(08-12-2022, 06:24 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:   I think I am filling them a lot better!

I agree Shirazmn, each picture show's the subtle (but distinct) changes, congrats and thanks for sharing.  Smile

What a brill timeline, you certainly can see changes, you've come along very nicely.

(21-01-2023, 12:27 PM)wee2er Wrote:  What a brill timeline, you certainly can see changes, you've come along very nicely.

Thank you Smile
I can't wait to get back on PM and pumps this Spring.
First target: be a full 38B and get some roundness.
Second target: probably head for 38C by mid 2024

(23-01-2023, 10:57 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  
(21-01-2023, 12:27 PM)wee2er Wrote:  What a brill timeline, you certainly can see changes, you've come along very nicely.

Thank you Smile
I can't wait to get back on PM and pumps this Spring.
First target: be a full 38B and get some roundness.
Second target: probably head for 38C by mid 2024

This isn't strictly a follow-on but I think I remember you saying you were on hold with PM because of osteoporosis a couple of years ago.
 I broke a toe about 5 weeks ago, not the one I had broken twice before. It doesn't seem to be mending as quickly as previous breaks. Could calcium deficiency due to PM be delaying things? Your opinion welcome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon