Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

Now they follow what most people want, and those are the pictures Big Grin
And this time I have two pictures to compare. I compare the current situation with the picture from almost the very beginning of my journey. As you can see, I already had some kind of breasts in the beginning. The areola is much larger, but due to the external temp., Its size can vary.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Now there are pictures with a bra. One is size 38A and the other is size 38B. You can see how cup 38A has become small as my breasts overflow over it. The bra with the 38B cup is good, but I have the impression that it could also become small if I accidentally continue with the therapy. And one picture that couldn’t fit in the post above.

WOW
Terrific breasts!
Your tee shirt days are over, unless you want to show off.
Very nice shape!
Your on your way!

Bobbi

(26-12-2021, 02:22 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Now they follow what most people want, and those are the pictures Big Grin
And this time I have two pictures to compare. I compare the current situation with the picture from almost the very beginning of my journey. As you can see, I already had some kind of breasts in the beginning. The areola is much larger, but due to the external temp., Its size can vary.
Done very well in growth over short period.
since you already had A boobs, you are prepositioned to good growth . Lucky DNA
wont surprise me if you went D cup in couple of years .
good luck on your journey

Thanks for the comments. I can say that I am lucky, because I have gynecomastia, I am about 20 years old, and it seems that I am genetically predisposed to have breasts, because my father has them as well as his father, that is, my grandfather. I remember my grandfather had impressive breasts with very large nipples. In my case, PM sped things up with me. I have not yet decided whether to continue. I finished the therapy 15 days ago. In the meantime, I was on vacation in the Dominican Republic. Although I am no longer taking PM, the growth has continued and the pain in my chest is still present. Yesterday I came back from the road and I immediately measured myself and the chest circumference was 7 mm bigger than 15 days ago. I did not expect that there would be so much subsequent growth. With this new measurement, I enter the C cup.
As for the holiday, I had a little discomfort with stripping off. But I quickly got used to it. Also, a lot of men on the beach had impressive breasts which I attribute to lifestyle and being overweight.
And finally, one topless picture Big Grin

It’s been over a month of my PM therapy. The reason I am doing this update is the growth that is still present. I made sure that PM has been working for some time and when it stops being used. And my breasts still hurt like when I was taking PM. A few months ago I ordered Purafem cream, but they mistakenly sent me PM capsules. There are only 60 capsules and I decided to consume them, so as of yesterday I am on one short PM therapy again. This time I won't write much, I'll just attach pictures.

The folds under the breasts are more and more noticeable, and my right breast has become more active, ie it is more sensitive and painful than the left one. And I noticed that the size was slowly approaching the left breast.

Wooo Hooo
Here come the Hooters
Very nice!
Bobbi

Thank you Happyme  Smile

(03-02-2022, 12:40 AM)MaleSise Wrote:  The folds under the breasts are more and more noticeable, and my right breast has become more active, ie it is more sensitive and painful than the left one. And I noticed that the size was slowly approaching the left breast.
Good progress

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon