Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Cream For Areola Enlargement

I've currently been on MTF HRT for 39 months, but have had mediocre breast growth--I'm also 69, so figure that has a lot to do with it.  After switching over to injections 15 months ago, actual breast and nipple growth have ramped up a bit, so there may be hope, yet...but I have tiny male-like areolas.

I have seen a few posts mentioning using P cream for areola growth, and some of them mention only applying it AROUND, not on the areolas--not quite sure I understand why, but...does this actually work to enlarge areolas?

I have P cream from Otokonoko Pharmacy which is 200 mg P4/pump, and I've been putting one pump on each breast daily for about three weeks, now--but haven't noticed any change at all...

I have at various times on and off taken P orally or rectally or both, in quantities from 100-600 mg, and haven't really noticed anything.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

a lot of CIS females have small areolas.

(31-12-2021, 09:31 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

a lot of CIS females have small areolas.

And...I understand that, so...if that's how things are going to work out, I guess I'll be OK...

But, was hoping someone had ideas on increasing areola size--nipples are OK.

Thanks!!

(30-12-2021, 04:57 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  I have seen a few posts mentioning using P cream for areola growth, and some of them mention only applying it AROUND, not on the areolas--not quite sure I understand why, but...does this actually work to enlarge areolas?

P is anti-androgenic, so in addition to its own activity it allows for E to better do its thing. You may want to try the Powers method of applying P cream to one breast daily, then the other the next day, with one day off per week (or apply on the face that day).

I think the reason some don't apply to the nipples or areolas is too much growth, but at your age I don't think that will be a problem to apply it all over.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon