Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone Tried Taking a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator?

Hello,

Has anyone tried taking a SERM?  Seems like a good fit for me.  I'm curious about moving in this direction but can't find a lot of 'personal experience' information about them.  The web has mostly just clinical studies and theoretical papers.  Thanks!

Susan

Hi, Susan,
I have not been able to find much, I checked Reddit, Susans.org, and I did a few Google searches...  nothing useful ahs come up.
If you find something, please post back so we can all gain knowledge.

-Dianna

(28-12-2021, 04:51 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Hi, Susan,
I have not been able to find much, I checked Reddit, Susans.org, and I did a few Google searches...  nothing useful ahs come up.
If you find something, please post back so we can all gain knowledge.

-Dianna

Hi Dianna,

I did find some useful info.  Of course, SERMs are used to selectively promote only certain female characteristics; most typically they prevent most breast growth (I know, heretical on this site!) while still facilitating fat redistribution, skin softening, etc...  Therefore they are most appealing to AMAB non-binary individuals.  This I'm interested in because I cannot afford too much breast growth due to my family situation.  Here are the sites I found most informative:

Hormonal Treatment Strategies Tailored to Non-Binary Transgender Individuals (nih.gov)

A Review of Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators and their Potential for Transfeminine Hormone Therapy - Transfeminine Science (transfemscience.org)

Nonbinary HRT concept - analysis on SERMs : MtF (reddit.com)

An Exploration of Possibilities for Hormone Therapy in Non-Binary Transfeminine People - Transfeminine Science (transfemscience.org)

Is anyone in here taking Raloxifene and Estradiol together : TransDIY_Nonbinary (reddit.com)

The reddit pages have the most practical info from individuals who've tried different programs.  That's what I was/am looking for.  I PM'd several of them today for updates but have yet to hear back from anyone.  I just ordered some Raloxifene online this evening.  Probably won't receive it for 4 weeks.  Until then I'll keep to my Dutasteride/micron estradiol program.

Susan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon