Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freya’s F Cups

(18-01-2021, 09:45 PM)MissTeri42 Wrote:  Hello Valkyrie2020,

I just wanted to thank you for all the information and insight into your "big boob" journey. It has been fascinating! I have been on phystoestrogenic herbs and cream, supplements, progesterone cream and chi massage for almost 8 years now. Although nowhere near your growth, i am quite happy where i have ended up. Your posts have helped me understand a bit better why some things work or how they contributed to my current size and shape. I do not intend to transition, but i'm always looking for tips and tricks on how to keep them looking as good as possible, so i hope you will continue to post updates. I'll include some pictures on my progress.

On a separate note, i really like your taste in bras. I have looked at the store you mentioned, Bradelis, but sadly their sizes do not seem to go up as high as i need (I'm a 38B/C). I have 2 Wacoal bras that fit (the green one is one of those bras), but was looking for something a little more in the Bradelis style. Do you know of any other Japanese brands in the Bradelis style i could look into?

I hope your studies are going well.

明けましておめでとうございます!
Teri

Hello Miss Teri42!

From what I can see, your growth looks really good. We all grow at different rates so keep going! You're doing fine!
To put things in an interesting perspective, your bust size is just one size smaller than me. A 38C is about the same size as a 32F, lol.
Yes, unfortunately, since Bradelis New York is a Japanese company, they don't make bra sizes too large because for some reason they think women's ribcages can't get bigger than like an 80 or 85. There are other companies like Nissen that make bras for larger women https://www.nissen.co.jp/s/smileland/inn...op_912_002 The is some English on their site, but it's Japanese mostly. Give it a look if you're feeling gutsy.

HelloDidi!

Glad the massage diagrams can serve some use to you!

guy_and_lingerie!

Hello! If you're gonna use Progestrone cream, make sure you're not rubbing it on your breast or anywhere near that area for that matter. Butt, thighs, and maybe belly would better. I didn't notice progestrone cream was making a difference in NBE when I tried it years ago, but it may be doing something for you?
I don't touch the stuff personally. It's not strong enough to promote expansion of milk ducts and lobules but fenugreek is actually. You can try that unless you have a nut allergy, then I would recommend to stay away.

Stevenator

Hello! <3

(04-08-2021, 12:39 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(18-01-2021, 09:45 PM)MissTeri42 Wrote:  Hello Valkyrie2020,

I just wanted to thank you for all the information and insight into your "big boob" journey. It has been fascinating! I have been on phystoestrogenic herbs and cream, supplements, progesterone cream and chi massage for almost 8 years now. Although nowhere near your growth, i am quite happy where i have ended up. Your posts have helped me understand a bit better why some things work or how they contributed to my current size and shape. I do not intend to transition, but i'm always looking for tips and tricks on how to keep them looking as good as possible, so i hope you will continue to post updates. I'll include some pictures on my progress.

On a separate note, i really like your taste in bras. I have looked at the store you mentioned, Bradelis, but sadly their sizes do not seem to go up as high as i need (I'm a 38B/C). I have 2 Wacoal bras that fit (the green one is one of those bras), but was looking for something a little more in the Bradelis style. Do you know of any other Japanese brands in the Bradelis style i could look into?

I hope your studies are going well.

明けましておめでとうございます!
Teri

Hello Miss Teri42!

From what I can see, your growth looks really good. We all grow at different rates so keep going! You're doing fine!
To put things in an interesting perspective, your bust size is just one size smaller than me. A 38C is about the same size as a 32F, lol.
Yes, unfortunately, since Bradelis New York is a Japanese company, they don't make bra sizes too large because for some reason they think women's ribcages can't get bigger than like an 80 or 85. There are other companies like Nissen that make bras for larger women https://www.nissen.co.jp/s/smileland/inn...op_912_002 The is some English on their site, but it's Japanese mostly. Give it a look if you're feeling gutsy.

HelloDidi!

Glad the massage diagrams can serve some use to you!

guy_and_lingerie!

Hello! If you're gonna use Progestrone cream, make sure you're not rubbing it on your breast or anywhere near that area for that matter. Butt, thighs, and maybe belly would better. I didn't notice progestrone cream was making a difference in NBE when I tried it years ago, but it may be doing something for you?
I don't touch the stuff personally. It's not strong enough to promote expansion of milk ducts and lobules but fenugreek is actually. You can try that unless you have a nut allergy, then I would recommend to stay away.

Stevenator

Hello! <3
I can say fenugreek makes my bobs hurt quite a lot and makes them feel abnormaly heavy. Sort of a good thing as those expanding milk ducts do give an awful lot of roundness and shape. Bras, bit of an enthusiastic amateur here, I own probably 70 or 80 bras, cannot stop buying am a b cup too. Hunkemoller!!! I have lots and lots of bras but this make is ...well even  I look pretty impressive wearing it.

(04-08-2021, 12:54 PM)Drew Wrote:  I can say fenugreek makes my bobs hurt quite a lot and makes them feel abnormaly heavy. Sort of a good thing as those expanding milk ducts do give an awful lot of roundness and shape. Bras, bit of an enthusiastic amateur here, I own probably 70 or 80 bras, cannot stop buying am a b cup too. Hunkemoller!!! I have lots and lots of bras but this make is ...well even  I look pretty impressive wearing it.

Yeah, if you're on FG long enough you can force lactation if you squeeze around the areola. At least I could.
70-80 bras? Where do you keep them all? You must have a chest dedicated to them. How do you even decide what to wear?
I have 5 day bras and 3 night bras and that's plenty for me. It's all about quality over quantity for me.
As long as my bras keep my fat from drifting to my underarms and back, promote roundness, and help to build cleavage, then I'm sold. Wink

What does "Hunkemoller" mean?

So I'm finally gonna get around to talking about one the least talked about tips in NBE: The Positive/Happy Mind!

You've probably heard the saying, "the body does what the mind says," and maybe have wondered if it's true or not. Or maybe you disregard it all completely. I'm here to tell you that it does make a difference. Being a psychology student, we learn about these concepts on the daily. I've looked at studies where people convince themselves that they have a sickness and believe it so strongly that they have symptoms of that sickness, but when they go to the hospital nothing is found anywhere in their body. Amazing right? Maybe you have experience this in your own life or know someone who has done this? And I know what you may be thinking, "Isn't that a hypochondriac?" Well, that's completely different because those people have a fear that they are suffering from a disease but their body doesn't manifest the symptoms nor can anything be found when they go to the hospital despite numerous testing and reassurance by medical staff. 

But just consider that if the human mind is so strong that you can manifest symptoms of a sickness, that it is also possible to create positive effects as well? How do you see yourself and your breasts? Do you look in the mirror and think, "My breast are so small! I hate them! I'm never going to be the size I want! This NBE stuff isn't working and a waste of time!" Or do tell yourself, "Wow! I'm looking good today! My boobs are growing nicely and gaining a lovely shape! I can feel the estrogen flowing to them as I massage! With more time, I know they will be the size I want!" The difference between these two people who are on NBE is that the person with the positive mindset will most likely reach their goals and keep going while the negative mindset will more than likely quit after a month or so. 

Your negative mind will halt your progress because you are telling body that you are already at your limits. No matter how many supplements you choke down, you body with not do anything with them and it will waste your precious time and money. Please do not be negative about your boobs. 
  • Appreciate their growth and shape they've given you. 
  • Even if your nipples and areolas get puffy and that's the extent of the progress you've made, then praise them for that. 
  • Touch them and love them. 
  • Make their care part of your daily routine.
  • Give them good massages while you imagine the ideal size you want them to be. 
  • Pamper them with a good bra that fits and cradles them properly. 
  • Give them healthy and nutritious foods to help them grow and don't just eat junk foods that they cannot use. 
  • If you can, kiss/lick them to show your affection. 
A happy mind should not be ignored when doing NBE. Psychology has show time and time again that your brain can make anything happen. Take care of your girls and think positively about them, and I promise they will take care of you <3

(04-08-2021, 04:20 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  So I'm finally gonna get around to talking about one the least talked about tips in NBE: The Positive/Happy Mind!

You've probably heard the saying, "the body does what the mind says," and maybe have wondered if it's true or not. Or maybe you disregard it all completely. I'm here to tell you that it does make a difference. Being a psychology student, we learn about these concepts on the daily. I've looked at studies where people convince themselves that they have a sickness and believe it so strongly that they have symptoms of that sickness, but when they go to the hospital nothing is found anywhere in their body. Amazing right? Maybe you have experience this in your own life or know someone who has done this? And I know what you may be thinking, "Isn't that a hypochondriac?" Well, that's completely different because those people have a fear that they are suffering from a disease but their body doesn't manifest the symptoms nor can anything be found when they go to the hospital despite numerous testing and reassurance by medical staff. 

But just consider that if the human mind is so strong that you can manifest symptoms of a sickness, that it is also possible to create positive effects as well? How do you see yourself and your breasts? Do you look in the mirror and think, "My breast are so small! I hate them! I'm never going to be the size I want! This NBE stuff isn't working and a waste of time!" Or do tell yourself, "Wow! I'm looking good today! My boobs are growing nicely and gaining a lovely shape! I can feel the estrogen flowing to them as I massage! With more time, I know they will be the size I want!" The difference between these two people who are on NBE is that the person with the positive mindset will most likely reach their goals and keep going while the negative mindset will more than likely quit after a month or so. 

Your negative mind will halt your progress because you are telling body that you are already at your limits. No matter how many supplements you choke down, you body with not do anything with them and it will waste your precious time and money. Please do not be negative about your boobs. 
  • Appreciate their growth and shape they've given you. 
  • Even if your nipples and areolas get puffy and that's the extent of the progress you've made, then praise them for that. 
  • Touch them and love them. 
  • Make their care part of your daily routine.
  • Give them good massages while you imagine the ideal size you want them to be. 
  • Pamper them with a good bra that fits and cradles them properly. 
  • Give them healthy and nutritious foods to help them grow and don't just eat junk foods that they cannot use. 
  • If you can, kiss/lick them to show your affection. 
A happy mind should not be ignored when doing NBE. Psychology has show time and time again that your brain can make anything happen. Take care of your girls and think positively about them, and I promise they will take care of you <3
I do see where you are coming from and applaud this post. I don't think there is any person more critical on BN about their own body and dissapointed and jealous of others than myself. But I'm extraordinary top heavy, my bras are bursting at the seams and I'm my own worst critic.I see and understand the post but ......idk? Stop typing crap Drew!

(04-08-2021, 04:38 PM)Drew Wrote:  I do see where you are coming from and applaud this post. I don't think there is any person more critical on BN about their own body and dissapointed and jealous of others than myself. But I'm extraordinary top heavy, my bras are bursting at the seams and I'm my own worst critic.I see and understand the post but ......idk? Stop typing crap Drew!

I understand the struggle Drew. I get down on myself a lot too about other things and keeping a positive mindset all the time seems impossible. And you know what? That's okay, too. You always have a new day to start over. Take it slow. Try not to think about how you are top heavy. Remember, humans come in many different shapes and sizes. Even the girls out there that seem like they got it all, including a nice rack, will still have something about themselves they don't like no matter how perfect they look in the public. Don't be so concerned about being top heavy as there are ciswomen who are built just like you and possibly bigger.

I also had to learn to stop comparing my progress to others. I would tell myself things like, "I might only be a B cup, but there are women out there that are not as fortunate as me. My body is doing her best and I am grateful she has carried me this far." Once I started telling myself this, it became a little easier to stop comparing myself to others and I started to see them as inspirations rather than someone to chase.

If your bras are bursting out, then you are well on your way! Praise your girls for being bra destroyers, lol.

oh I dont like to post a pic on an others thread but this is what a Hunkermoller is. I keep my many bras in a huge plastic laundry basket, I have so many. Yes my right tit is far larger than my left which is why I don't do progres photos,  sorry for putting a image here. But if you are looking for a bra then Google Hunkermoller, the most comfortable bra I own. Not an advertisement here, I have alright I lied..must have more than a hundred am a pyothatic shopper, heveTriumph, Gina Benotti and more etc.. but this is my best top pick.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-08-2021, 09:21 PM)Drew Wrote:  oh I dont like to post a pic on an others thread but this is what a Hunkermoller is. I keep my many bras in a huge plastic laundry basket, I have so many. Yes my right tit is far larger than my left which is why I don't do progres photos,  sorry for putting a image here. But if you are looking for a bra then Google Hunkermoller, the most comfortable bra I own. Not an advertisement here, I have alright I lied..must have more than a hundred am a pyothatic shopper, heveTriumph, Gina Benotti and more etc.. but this is my best top pick.

Oh okay I see. I'm not familiar with too many US brands and I prefer Japanese because of the cute designs as well as their high functionality. And don't worry about posting a pic here, it helped with context and understanding.

Don't worry about having asymmetrical breast, a lot of women have them more than you think. They can be considered embarrassing because of media putting out images of what a "PeRfEcT wOmAn" looks like and makes the general population super insecure about our own bodies. But, you girls do look good and I must say job well done, miss. Fuck the haters.

Okay this BB system is pretty dated can we get an upgrade one of these days?
Trying to post update pics is a pain in the ass from my phone and they come out sideways most of the time.
Anyway, since my areolas are coming over the top of my cups, I need to buy new bras… just don’t have the money for them rn.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-08-2021, 05:39 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(04-08-2021, 09:21 PM)Drew Wrote:  oh I dont like to post a pic on an others thread but this is what a Hunkermoller is. I keep my many bras in a huge plastic laundry basket, I have so many. Yes my right tit is far larger than my left which is why I don't do progres photos,  sorry for putting a image here. But if you are looking for a bra then Google Hunkermoller, the most comfortable bra I own. Not an advertisement here, I have alright I lied..must have more than a hundred am a pyothatic shopper, heveTriumph, Gina Benotti and more etc.. but this is my best top pick.

Oh okay I see. I'm not familiar with too many US brands and I prefer Japanese because of the cute designs as well as their high functionality. And don't worry about posting a pic here, it helped with context and understanding.

Don't worry about having asymmetrical breast, a lot of women have them more than you think. They can be considered embarrassing because of media putting out images of what a "PeRfEcT wOmAn" looks like and makes the general population super insecure about our own bodies. But, you girls do look good and I must say job well done, miss. Fuck the haters.

I agree, I have seen a TON of cute styles...  All Japanese or Chinese, made for twigs.
I am NOT a twig.
Not even a sapling! :-P

Makes me jealous, for the styles, AND the size difference! ;-)
-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon