Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Kale

Growing breasts seems kinda radical.  It might help to share how you exhausted all other avenues of self exploration.  It is somehow therapeutic and enlightening to take the time to put thoughts into words.  The added benefit of being heard and maybe being answered isn't bad either.

(18-03-2021, 06:25 AM)Kale Wrote:  

Thank all for your kind words and thought provoking questions I will continue to think on this.

Some quick info about me.

I'm in my mid 20's

I'm a fair build.

Questions

1)Did you experence any negative sideeffects such as: head ache,    bowel movement problems do to pm, or other herbal mwthods.

2)PM mixed with rishi what can I expect

Hi Kale,
Its a good thing you smart enough to think ahead.
Pm will give you headaches if you start to take too much, ie 3000mg per day. no bowel problems That I have noted.
Your Blood pressure will rise and you erections will fall. and you must supplement your PM with calcium, as PM sucks it right out of you.
You may experience blood clots also.
Reishi and Pm will keep Mr happy from rising.

The good news is that you can return to almost normal once you stop. Some of your breast growth will remain, and erections will return.

Bobbi

(18-03-2021, 06:28 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Growing breasts seems kinda radical.  It might help to share how you exhausted all other avenues of self exploration.  It is somehow therapeutic and enlightening to take the time to put thoughts into words.  The added benefit of being heard and maybe being answered isn't bad either.

What do you mean by self exploration. I'm nit sure what you mean by that.

It is nice to talk about it. I would like to talk to my parents about the issue but don't want them to worry.

(18-03-2021, 01:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(18-03-2021, 06:25 AM)Kale Wrote:  

Thank all for your kind words and thought provoking questions I will continue to think on this.

Some quick info about me.

I'm in my mid 20's

I'm a fair build.

Questions

1)Did you experence any negative sideeffects such as: head ache,    bowel movement problems do to pm, or other herbal mwthods.

2)PM mixed with rishi what can I expect

Hi Kale,
Its a good thing you smart enough to think ahead.
Pm will give you headaches if you start to take too much, ie 3000mg per day. no bowel problems That I have noted.
Your Blood pressure will rise and you erections will fall. and you must supplement your PM with calcium, as PM sucks it right out of you.
You may experience blood clots also.
Reishi and Pm will keep Mr happy from rising.

The good news is that you can return to almost normal once you stop. Some of your breast growth will remain, and erections will return.

Bobbi

Hi Bobbi

Thanks for the feed back. The blood preesure is most conserning for me, mixed with blood clots that is just asking for either a stoke or heart problems.

(18-03-2021, 09:47 PM)Kale Wrote:  

(18-03-2021, 06:28 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  Growing breasts seems kinda radical.  It might help to share how you exhausted all other avenues of self exploration.  It is somehow therapeutic and enlightening to take the time to put thoughts into words.  The added benefit of being heard and maybe being answered isn't bad either.

It is nice to talk about it. I would like to talk to my parents about the issue but don't want them to worry.

I mean self-analysis, thoroughly understanding your motivations, being able to explain to yourself why you do what you do, being able to weigh probable outcomes against long-term goals, being rooted in knowing what you are at your core thereby leading to an understanding of how you want to express that into the world in which you live...

(18-03-2021, 10:42 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  
(18-03-2021, 09:47 PM)Kale Wrote:  

I mean self-analysis, thoroughly understanding your motivations, being able to explain to yourself why you do what you do, being able to weigh probable outcomes against long-term goals, being rooted in knowing what you are at your core thereby leading to an understanding of how you want to express that into the world in which you live...

Thank you for explaining PleasantlyFascinated. In the past few years I have felt like I have gone through a major life shift through the past few years. At times I struggle not with self value. I see others before myself. Help those in need emotionally as best I can.

I'll see if I can talk to a college conselor.

I think you must be a very nice person.  I hope for the right persons to be in your life, to assist you in finding your happiness.

(19-03-2021, 05:30 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I think you must be a very nice person.  I hope for the right persons to be in your life, to assist you in finding your happiness.

Thanks Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Little up date I have been thinking through things and have found that the reason I want to grow breast is stonger when I'm in a negitive head space.

But this week I have been exerising, walking more and the disire is not as strong.

My theory is that my disires comes from the illusion that all my problems will be solved if I had breast.

Thoughts?

Q: Did you experence any negative sideeffects such as: head ache,    bowel movement problems do to pm, or other herbal mwthods.

A: No

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon